You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Mini UKOPS Charity Side Bet - Teams, Results and Banter

waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
edited May 2020 in Poker Chat
So that's it, we have 20 entrants, which means we will raise £400, alongside a couple of other generous donations, for the chosen charities. You will now be drawn into a team of 2 and the winners will be the team who accumulate the highest points total and the team who make the most profit throughout the whole of Mini UKOPS.

Please use this thread for all the latest team standings and more importantly a bit of banter along the way.

@PKRPar will be doing the draw live on his Twitch channel, then you can all come up with your team names and either give them to @NOSTRI for his spreadsheet, or post them on here.

Please make sure we all donate £10 to both of the winning teams chosen charities (or £20 if one team wins both) at the end of the series, ideally sending a screenshot to confirm your donation.

The points system is as follows:

1st 12
2nd 10
3rd 8
4th 7
5th 6
6th 5
7th-10th 3
11th-20th 2
All other cashes 1

Many thanks to @NOSTRI who has kindly offered to help with the admin side of things. We will update our results daily, ideally by 9am, using the following link so he can add them to his spreadsheet. Please note that all rebuys/addons taken must be added to your buyin so please be honest.

https://forms.gle/54HC5w5BFfrMjpo98

Best of luck to everybody!

Team draw and names are as follows:

@Allan23 + @NOSTRI - The Grand Wizards
@PKRPar + @cpfc_2010 - FattMates
@bigfatfish + @madprof - Norfolk and Chance
@bbMike + @pomfrittes - Fish & Chips
@Summers119 + @engy - Gin'll Fix It
@MAXALLY + @waller02 - Misterpj Fan Boys
@HENDRIK62 + @LmfaoAllin - Piston Broke
@hhyftrftdr + @day4eire76 - 6 Finger Discount
@mumsie + @SR23 - The Daddies
@Shelley7 + @Dollie - Dollie Lamas

Thanks to everybody for taking part. Congratulations to winners The Grand Wizards. They have chosen one charity each, so can we all dontate £10 to each one using the following links:

@Allan23 has chosen MS Society Scotland. Here's what he had to say about that:
My mate works for them and he was telling me the other day the challenges (like lots of charities are facing) due to Covid - fewer donations, support networks breaking down, reduced treatment and psychological health help. He's talked to me a lot about the work he and they do and know donations there will really help and be appreciated.
https://www.justgiving.com/mssscot

@NOSTRI would like his half of the donations to go to @QUICKFEET's fundraiser for The Movement Centre.
https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/my-2-6-challenge-ba58a66d-0581-446c-9a77-64679f0b5ad4

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,083

Can't wait to see some of these team-names.
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    edited April 2020
    I will just add some T&C's regarding the form for entering results.
    • Entering your results is your responsibility and I will not add results on your behalf without good reason
    • I will, however, be willing to fix mistakes if you let me know in a timely manner
    • Try to submit your results by 9am the following day, as that is the approximate time I will be updating the spreadsheet and posting updated results. If you miss this window, your results may not be included until the next day
    • If you do something that accidentally breaks my spreadsheet I will be annoyed but I will fix it
    • If you do something that purposefully breaks my spreadsheet or enter dishonest results I will stop including your results in the spreadsheet :smile:
    Hopefully @waller02 will agree with me that any funny business regarding reporting results should result in immediate disqualification.

Good luck to all. I'm looking forward to this.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Yes @NOSTRI of course. You are putting the time and effort in sorting out the spreadsheet for us all so it's only right that we all endeavour to make it as painless as possible for you.

Thanks again mate, really appreciate you stepping up to do this.

Looking forward to this too, it should be a laugh.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    Hey Ryan @PKRPar

Time for the draw?
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    I'll br streaming tomorrow night so come join in the fun. from 7pm.
  • Options
    PKRPar said:

I'll br streaming tomorrow night so come join in the fun. from 7pm.

okeydokey gl

Can you do it in the style of @Duesenberg ? sheep, normally cr ap music and laid back sardonic style? :p
  • Options
    So I'm a dolly and posh chip sandwich then am I ? eeeuuuw...... >:)
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    Got the dream seat in position on @MAXALLY too :D
  • Options
    You gotta feel sorry for Jimi @HENDRIK62 ...talk about between a rock and a hard stone...
  • Options
    Shelley7Shelley7 Member Posts: 128
    Hoping my partner has some original name ideas.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    I'm all for a bit of banter along the way, but lets not be calling people fkn morons.

We're better than that.

Ahem.
  • Options
    LmfaoAllinLmfaoAllin Member Posts: 1,211
    UL whoever gets paired with @hhyftrftdr in team fkin moron.
  • Options
    Shelley7 said:

Hoping my partner has some original name ideas.

suppose it depends if you get paired with Byron or Keats?
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Can't wait to see some of these team-names.

Mine's easy...whoever's unlucky enough to get drawn with me will probably be from the east of the country so we will probably be

Norfolk and chance
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    @PKRPar will be streaming tonight from 7 and will be doing the team draw live on stream at 8ish.

He has informed me that the draw is final so if you're drawn with @MAXALLY it's tough.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,336
    edited April 2020
    Lucky heather anyone?
    Ive touched it just the once to avoid @madprof , its still good.

• Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Charles,..you, might not ? ..want the Hex.

Pick one, for your life...

No contest..ENGY..

Smoke, their boots..twice,Sundays..

G.L.xxx
  • Options
    mumsie said:

Lucky heather anyone?
    Ive touched it just the once to avoid @madprof , its still good.

You just know what’s gonna happen now don’t you?

Team name: Norfolk and Chance?
  • Options
    SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    What about The Daddies, mumsie, as a teamname? Not bothered if you want to pick something else, although I will open jam every hand throughout mini ukops if you do.