You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,223
    Nae gid.
  • Options
    j3onoj3ono Member Posts: 2,072
    a win in the 55p micro :)

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    j3ono said:

Null and void. Reg closed for this at 5.45pm. You didnt post till 5.48pm. Unlucky ;)
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    j3ono said:

Nice work. But we do things a little differently here in the Micro Masters; make sure you submit it using this form.
  • Options
    j3onoj3ono Member Posts: 2,072
    NOSTRI said:

j3ono said:

Nice work. But we do things a little differently here in the Micro Masters; make sure you submit it using this form.
    Done ;)
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    j3ono said:

NOSTRI said:

j3ono said:

Done ;)
    Well played mate
  • Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    In please
  • Options
    cenachavcenachav Member Posts: 2,681
    j3ono said:

Glad you put my chips to good use :)
  • Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    Only played one tonight because I wanted to play the Forum Takedowns too. Four tables is quite enough with a cat crawling over the keyboard at the same time! Cashed for one point but won the Forum Takedown 3, so all good!
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,184
    cenachav said:

stokefc said:

got my 1st point :o

first point stoke have got for ages :)

Came 7th in the 18.30 bh. Enjoyed that
    Yeah well we just got another in the 22.15 rebuy. 15th paid out. Goo on Stoke
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    Bricked everything except FTT1 ...awesome.
    I played the 50p micro and the £2 bh ( which I don’t normally play) they were good fun.
    Pretty sure others will do the same.
    This is fab.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,635
    TVSpice said:

Only played one tonight because I wanted to play the Forum Takedowns too. Four tables is quite enough with a cat crawling over the keyboard at the same time! Cashed for one point but won the Forum Takedown 3, so all good!

Well played TV but I'm afraid ftt 3 doesn't count
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,635
    And neither does ftt 1 and 2
    Oops sorry guys my mistake I thought they did
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    stokefc said:

And neither does ftt 1 and 2
    Oops sorry guys my mistake I thought they did

Yea, Monday’s results in them don’t count ( Unless your alias is DCummings ...please forgive the politicised post 😉)
    **** that Bates chap 😉
  • Options
    Well well well. The first night of Micro Masters is on the books and I would classify it as a roaring success. We had three final tables and two of them were winners! There were four more top ten finishes and yes I'm only including this stat because I was one of them. Eighteen different people got off the mark overall, which is pretty close to half of you. We had a few 1-point scorers too embarrassed to submit their results but you can't hide from the results round-up!

We've decided to do a results rundown @Tikay10 style to start with and see how that goes. Let us know what you think of the format. @waller02 and I had decided to start a new thread for it each day but I am making an executive decision and keeping it in this thread for the moment. It occurred to me that it might seem a bit spammy to make a new thread every day and fragment discussion. Keen to hear your thoughts on that.

But enough of this guff, here's some results.

£300 Rebuy (1815)
    1. Kahuna96 (100 points)
    7. waller02 (35 points)
    13. Drudkh (5 points)

We got our first outright win on the books thanks to @Kahuna96, who walked away with almost £200 and shall now be known as TheBigKahuna69. That's a pretty impressive first place cash for a £2.20.

£2,000 Bounty Hunter (1830)
    7. cenachav (35 points)
    53. JACKDAW (1 point)

Well done to @cenachav, who was kind enough not to mention that I spelled his name wrong on the results form. I've fixed that now and awarded him 35 points.

£1,000 Bounty Hunter (2000)
    17. gpc70 (1 point)
    22. bbMike (1 point)
    71. engy (1 point)

£5.50 Mini Main (2030)
    8. NOSTRI (30 points)
    41. Toffeeandy (1 point)

Quiet night in the Mini Main but yours truly managed to take 8th for 30 points. Would have been a few more had I not fallen victim to the classic KK vs AA cooler.

£1,000 Bounty Hunter (2045)
    7. Allan23 (35 points)
    12. engy (10 points)
    18. LmfaoAllin (1 point)

@Allan23 got off the mark with 7th place in this. He won the charity side bet leaderboard during Mini UKOPS, so I'd recommend watching out for this guy.

Nightly Micro (1905)
    1. j3ono (100 points)
    17. stokefc (1 point)
    27. MAXALLY (1 point)
    30. TVSpice (1 point)

Well done to @j3ono, who becomes our second recipient of a full 100 points. He's in charge of the even-smaller-budget version of this promotion, the Forum Triple Takedown. You can have a look at that here.

£100 Rebuy (2215)
    3. NoEa5yCa5h (70 points)
    15. TheEdge949 (1 point)

@NoEa5yCa5h made it look easy and picked up 70 points in this for third place. Nice work.

All that said, let's have a look at the leaderboard after day one. Please provide your own drumroll.

Well done to everyone who scored points last night. Don't forget the Deep Stacks are on tonight's schedule, so there will be a few more opportunities for points available.
  • Options
    Couple of quick administrative notes.

1. Apologies for the confusion regarding the FTTs. Once again, these are not currently included in this leaderboard. Apologies to @stokefc who submitted excellent results from two of them and had them cruelly deleted.

2. @waller02 and I discussed replacing those and Orfordable with the £2.20 £300 Deep Stack at 2115. Our concern is that it runs rather late. Let's hear some thoughts on that.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,521
    edited May 2020
    Fabulous start, well done all.

Well pleased with that BigKahuna reference.

• Options
    NoEa5yCa5hNoEa5yCa5h Member Posts: 608
    edited May 2020
    NOSTRI said:

1. Apologies for the confusion regarding the FTTs. Once again, these are not currently included in this leaderboard. Apologies to @stokefc who submitted excellent results from two of them and had them cruelly deleted.

2. @waller02 and I discussed replacing those and Orfordable with the £2.20 £300 Deep Stack at 2115. Our concern is that it runs rather late. Let's hear some thoughts on that.

I can tell you that getting 3rd in the 22:15 £1 rebuy isn't one for the early risers either. It was close to 2am when I collected my £18 3rd place prize money.

Fair play for putting the time in @NOSTRI & @waller02. Good idea & write-up.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014

NOSTRI said:

I can tell you that getting 3rd in the 22:15 £1 rebuy isn't one for the early risers either. It was close to 2am when I collected my £18 3rd place prize money.

Fair play for putting the time in @NOSTRI & @waller02. Good idea & write-up.
    We are open for any changes to the line up. I agree that is a bit late for those who have to get up for work the next day. Do you, or anyone have any suggestions on what we could replace it with (similar buy in), or is everybody happy that it stays?
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,184
    It's a stayer for me. To be honest and from a selfish point of view, it's good to have a late starter as it means that if I have to work I can still get a comp in each day.

And its not like its really going to make a difference to the bulk of peoples schedules, in the same way that having bounty hunters included wont make me play them people who have to get up early simply wont play this one.

Would be nice to get the 21.15 deep in there too though.

Only my thoughts. Love the comp.