You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Options
    JACKDAWJACKDAW Member Posts: 934
    count me in please mate
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    It is looking good now guys. Thanks for all your hard graft getting it off the ground. Hopefully, it will run smoothly when it kicks in.

Not including the orfy is a little disappointing IMHO, together with taking advice from someone who will not be participating. Perhaps that decision can be reviewed at some stage.

Going back to my original question about 400 pages back, you have said FTT games will also not be included, but on the 1st day you WILL be using the 7.15 game and the 7.45 (not 7.40?) game for results. These are in fact (as you are both are probably aware) actually 2/3 of the FTT games anyway.

Looking forward to it anyway, and if I can help in anyway....I will be Forum banned happy to assist.
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    I don’t think it makes sense to cross pollinate the forum comps. Would agree with the FTT and Orfy being off the schedule.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    edited May 2020
    Yeah the Orfy decision was a result of it being part of another comp and the fact it often struggles for runners. Likewise with the FTT games, we didn't want to tread on anyone's toes.

Good point about the 7:15 deepstack tomorrow actually being FTT 1 and the 7:45 being FTT 2.....what shall we do regarding that @NOSTRI probably easier just to not include those on Monday as they are FTT games?
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    I don't play the Deep Stacks, so was unaware of this. So these two get replaced with FTT MTTs on Mondays?
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    NOSTRI said:

I don't play the Deep Stacks, so was unaware of this. So these two get replaced with FTT MTTs on Mondays?

Yes. So shall we just say not including Mondays on the OP? They are labelled as FTT 1 and FTT 2 anyway so there shouldn't be any confusion.
  • Options
    waller02 said:

NOSTRI said:

Yes. So shall we just say not including Mondays on the OP? They are labelled as FTT 1 and FTT 2 anyway so there shouldn't be any confusion.
    I think that makes most sense.
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    Make it a handicap like the horses, anyone who has won a main in the past ( eg @MAXALLY ) starts with minus 100 points. 😉
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

Make it a handicap like the horses, anyone who has won a main in the past ( eg @MAXALLY ) starts with minus 100 points. 😉

After his Mini UKOPs performance he should start on +500
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    waller02 said:

tomgoodun said:

...so you will be on +750 then? ;)

• Options
    MAXALLY said:

waller02 said:

tomgoodun said:

...so you will be on +750 then? ;)

No comment
  • Options
    Both organisers should have +1000 handicaps as reward for their hard work running the show.
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    believe,in democracy,defacto, with full commitment,and zero flim-flam.

If Ryan and,( sorry,Nostri) don't know your name,but,if ? Ryan and NOSTRI, vote 100℅,

I am " welcome" to ' chance my Poker arm" will FULLY commit from Sat 30th May, for two years,
    ( please count me in) if allowed,if not,zero drama.

split decision,big boss man,has casting vote.

either way ,wish both of you,and all who participate,very best,of Poker " run good" forever..p.j.
  • Options
    Everyone who wishes to participate is allowed. Remind me in this thread next week and I'll add you to the list for week 2.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,364
    Welcome @misterpj .

Good luck.
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    will play, every evening,every day of the week,and fully commit to this,for the duration.

? In? ELIGABLE ? from next week ?

(Thanks)
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    misterpj said:

will play, every evening,every day of the week,and fully commit to this,for the duration.

? In? ELIGABLE ? from next week ?

(Thanks)

Anyone is welcome. Only thing I ask is don't flood the thread with bad beat posts.

Good luck, you're in.
  • Options
    EdNoEdNo Member Posts: 1,033
    I'll have a go, I fancy a shot at MTTs.
  • Options
    MARK277MARK277 Member Posts: 110
    Hi @NOSTRI @waller02

This sounds fun, Can I join this if it is not too late please.

Thanks

Mark

• Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    MAXALLY said:

It is looking good now guys. Thanks for all your hard graft getting it off the ground. Hopefully, it will run smoothly when it kicks in.

Not including the orfy is a little disappointing IMHO, together with taking advice from someone who will not be participating. Perhaps that decision can be reviewed at some stage.

Going back to my original question about 400 pages back, you have said FTT games will also not be included, but on the 1st day you WILL be using the 7.15 game and the 7.45 (not 7.40?) game for results. These are in fact (as you are both are probably aware) actually 2/3 of the FTT games anyway.

Looking forward to it anyway, and if I can help in anyway....I will be Forum banned happy to assist.

I suggested something and it seems like people agreed. If my suggestion was bad then people would surely say something at the time or can say something now the change has been made?