You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Options
    NoEa5yCa5hNoEa5yCa5h Member Posts: 608
    waller02 said:

NOSTRI said:

Couple of quick administrative notes.

1. Apologies for the confusion regarding the FTTs. Once again, these are not currently included in this leaderboard. Apologies to @stokefc who submitted excellent results from two of them and had them cruelly deleted.

2. @waller02 and I discussed replacing those and Orfordable with the £2.20 £300 Deep Stack at 2115. Our concern is that it runs rather late. Let's hear some thoughts on that.

I can tell you that getting 3rd in the 22:15 £1 rebuy isn't one for the early risers either. It was close to 2am when I collected my £18 3rd place prize money.

Fair play for putting the time in @NOSTRI & @waller02. Good idea & write-up.
    We are open for any changes to the line up. I agree that is a bit late for those who have to get up for work the next day. Do you, or anyone have any suggestions on what we could replace it with (similar buy in), or is everybody happy that it stays?
    As you had concerns over the late finish putting the 21:15 Deep Stack in, I was just saying this has a late finish also.

I wasn't making the point for it to be excluded. I don't have a preference either way.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,363
    Just an thought on he Friday Orford, I dont personally play this, not keen on 9 handed.

As its struggling for numbers, why not include it, as an experiment to see if this Weekly Micro Masters can actually turn it around?

This tournament is a social one , for the good of the community.

The Orford is part of the community.

Just a though.
  • Options
    poppy765poppy765 Member Posts: 1,503
    Great idea guys,
    Is it too late to be included this week?
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    edited May 2020
    mumsie said:

Just an thought on he Friday Orford, I dont personally play this, not keen on 9 handed.

As its struggling for numbers, why not include it, as an experiment to see if this Weekly Micro Masters can actually turn it around?

This tournament is a social one , for the good of the community.

The Orford is part of the community.

Just a though.

We decided to keep all the comps seperate in the end. By winning an Orfy or having a great night with the FTTs you are already winning MTT seats, so to also bag a tonne of points for this one on top of that seems a bit too much really.
  • Options

waller02 said:

NOSTRI said:

Couple of quick administrative notes.

1. Apologies for the confusion regarding the FTTs. Once again, these are not currently included in this leaderboard. Apologies to @stokefc who submitted excellent results from two of them and had them cruelly deleted.

2. @waller02 and I discussed replacing those and Orfordable with the £2.20 £300 Deep Stack at 2115. Our concern is that it runs rather late. Let's hear some thoughts on that.

I can tell you that getting 3rd in the 22:15 £1 rebuy isn't one for the early risers either. It was close to 2am when I collected my £18 3rd place prize money.

Fair play for putting the time in @NOSTRI & @waller02. Good idea & write-up.
    We are open for any changes to the line up. I agree that is a bit late for those who have to get up for work the next day. Do you, or anyone have any suggestions on what we could replace it with (similar buy in), or is everybody happy that it stays?
    As you had concerns over the late finish putting the 21:15 Deep Stack in, I was just saying this has a late finish also.

I wasn't making the point for it to be excluded. I don't have a preference either way.
    Yeah it's staying in for now. Only 5 of the 40 played it but it doesn't finish that much later than the mini for example.
  • Options
    poppy765 said:

Great idea guys,

Not too late. Good luck :)

People can still register to be included this week but obviously only MTTs that start after you registered will count towards your points total.
  • Options
    poppy765poppy765 Member Posts: 1,503
    Awesome, thanks:)
  • Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    stokefc said:

TVSpice said:

Only played one tonight because I wanted to play the Forum Takedowns too. Four tables is quite enough with a cat crawling over the keyboard at the same time! Cashed for one point but won the Forum Takedown 3, so all good!

Well played TV but I'm afraid ftt 3 doesn't count
    I know, shame tho!!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,475
    TVSpice said:

stokefc said:

TVSpice said:

Only played one tonight because I wanted to play the Forum Takedowns too. Four tables is quite enough with a cat crawling over the keyboard at the same time! Cashed for one point but won the Forum Takedown 3, so all good!

Well played TV but I'm afraid ftt 3 doesn't count
    I know, shame tho!!
    @TVSpice

Great result, congrats.
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    poppy765 said:

Great idea guys,

Just saw you bubbled the £300 Rebuy. Unlucky!
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    NOSTRI said:

poppy765 said:

Great idea guys,

Just saw you bubbled the £300 Rebuy. Unlucky!
    I dont think it is right or correct that you mention any bubbles. I am sure Sean @stokefc will totally agree with this.

100 Nightly Micro
    Skins48 0 35 £0.74
    stokefc 0 36
  • Options
    ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 903
    j3ono said:

a win in the 55p micro :)

Snap! Might be the first time I've ever played it too...? :)

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    edited May 2020
    Plus Gordon @Dollie will also agree it is really bad to mention any bubbles...

300 Deep Stack
    candie2011 11200
    Dollie 0 22
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    Broken my duck at least, min cash in the 20.45 B/H. Have submitted the form.

• Options
    edited May 2020
    Don't know how I'd feel about missing a 74p min-cash.

j3ono said:

Good enough for a 1 point lead on the leaderboard. Shouldn't think that will last long though.
  • Options
    ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 903
    NOSTRI said:

Don't know how I'd feel about missing a 74p min-cash.

j3ono said:

Good enough for a 1 point lead on the leaderboard. Shouldn't think that will last long though.
    Wouldn't have thought so but something to build on anyway; the hardest £27 I've ever won I think! :D
  • Options
    engyengy Member Posts: 723
    ive put in the results i finished 5th in the 2 quid 300 deepstack it was 6th sorry, hopefully you can sort it
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Well I had a real proper go at this tonight and played 8 of the 9 available events. Zero cashes and zero heads taken along the way for all my efforts.

The list of qualifying events clearly needs looking into :D.
  • Options
    Bit of a quiet night, last night. We had 428 points scored on Monday but only 308 last night. We also have a new leader. Two new leaders, in fact.

£300 Rebuy
    13. poppy765 (0 points)

From three cashes on night one to none last night. This is disappointing, please do better. Consolations to @poppy765, who joined the competition yesterday but stone bubbled this tournament. Plenty of time to catch up though.

£300 Deep Stack
    6. engy (50 points)
    7. tomgoodun (35 points)

@engy was a solid performer in the charity sidebet leaderboard and he's well on his way here, too, adding 50 points to his total and edging out @toomgoodun for the final table.

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    2. Allan23 (80 points)
    26. Kahuna96 (1 points)

I told you that @Allan23 bloke would be one to watch out for and here he is racking up 80 points for second place.

£4,000 Mini Gold Rush
    68. NoEa5yCa5h (1 points)
    77. MARK277 (1 points)
    81. wynne1938 (1 points)

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    25. Phantom66 (1 points)

£100 Nightly Micro
    1. Toffeeandy (100 points)
    18. tomgoodun (1 points)

For the second night running, one of our lot has taken the Nightly Micro down. No mean feat considering it had 211 runners. Well done @Toffeeandy .

£100 Deep Stack
    11. j3ono (15 points)

£100 Rebuy
    10. TheEdge949 (20 points)

@TheEdge949 gets his first decent points on the board with this one. He was 15th on Monday. 5th tonight?

We now have joint leaders on top with 115 points, and joint second places on 101 points. Hopefully we can break the tie before Sunday or awarding prizes is going to be complicated. Smarter people would have considered the eventuality of tiebreakers before this started.

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,475
    edited May 2020
    Well done all. That's 3 wins in the first 2 nights, which looks to me like a pretty good run rate.