You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    Maybe you could show the appearances next to the points in brackets?
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    bbMike said:

Gotcha. It wouldn't be hard to do this. The script I've written already tells me everyone who entered, so I can keep count of how many entries each tournament gets, but I haven't been saving who entered save for those who cashed. Since the Monday lobbies have now disappeared it's not possible to go back and get it.

I'll try and remember to do something like this from next week.
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    There’s a £5.50 PL08 bh at 19:18pm which gets good numbers.
    Maybe the £2:20 PL08 bh at 20:40pm would be better for the folk who don’t normally play this game ( If you’re considering adding one)
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    NOSTRI said:

bbMike said:

Gotcha. It wouldn't be hard to do this. The script I've written already tells me everyone who entered, so I can keep count of how many entries each tournament gets, but I haven't been saving who entered save for those who cashed. Since the Monday lobbies have now disappeared it's not possible to go back and get it.

I'll try and remember to do something like this from next week.
    Wonderful
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    Lets not mention the bubbles tonight hey guys. It is not clever, and is not funny.

100 Nightly Micro
    Leestar1 0 30 £0.91
    MAXALLY 0 31
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Seems like it was a night off for a lot of people, with it being the lowest number of overall entries so far. But despite that it was the biggest points night so far with two wins and a few other nice results.

£300 Rebuy
    1. NoEa5yCa5h (100 points)

@NoEa5yCa5h t00k thi5 0ne d0wn f0r 100 point5.

£300 Deep Stack
    2. Dollie (80 points)
    15. poppy765 (1 points)
    16. pomfrittes (1 points)
    23. JACKDAW (1 points)

@Dollie has been quiet so far, scoring only one point, but this was the first of two nice results for him.

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    1. Kahuna96 (100 points)
    3. JACKDAW (70 points)
    4. Dollie (60 points)
    22. tomgoodun (1 points)
    33. Allan23 (1 points)

@Kahuna96 racks up his third win of the competition, making it look easy. And there's @Dollie with another 60 and @JACKDAW with his first significant win.

£3,000 Mini Hitman
    11. NOSTRI (15 points)
    21. tomgoodun (1 points)
    32. TVSpice (1 points)
    39. Toffeeandy (1 points)

Another good run in the Mini for me but it doesn't look like I'll be troubling anyone up top. I'm doing this on purpose, don't want it to look rigged. Obviously.

£100 Nightly Micro
    15. JACKDAW (1 points)

£100 Deep Stack
    8. pomfrittes (30 points)

Someone else with their first decent points here, @pomfrittes takes 8th.

£100 Rebuy
    18. Toffeeandy (1 points)

Here's the leaderboard, then. @Kahuna96 is running away with it! Can anyone stop him? Perhaps not @Allan23, who drops down to 4th making room for @NoEa5yCa5h and @Dollie. Plenty of time to displace first, but it will be tough. Second and third remain very much up for grabs.

And just a quick note to say well done to everyone submitting results. I've been checking them all for accuracy and so far almost all have been present and correct. As noted earlier, this requirement should be removed next week but thank you for sticking with it on this first run.

• Options
    TsaaaarTsaaaar Member Posts: 366
    Can you add me please <3
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,571
    edited May 2020
    Tsaaaar said:

Can you add me please <3 </p>

@Tsaaaar

Not sure Main Event winners are eligible my friend. ;)

Apologies to the thread regulars for going off topic, but many congrats on winning last night's Hitman Main. Great result that.
  • Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    £3,000 Mini Hitman
    11. NOSTRI (15 points)
    21. tomgoodun (1 points)

Another good run in the Mini for me but it doesn't look like I'll be troubling anyone up top. I'm doing this on purpose, don't want it to look rigged. Obviously.

Hi Nostri. I think I collected a point for cashing in this last night.
  • Options
    Can you start adding to that table those on zero points please, to make them poor souls still on one point feel better. Thanks.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,571

@NOSTRI

Do those who win anything in Golden Ticket Giveaway get any bonus points?
  • Options
    TVSpice said:

Hi Nostri. I think I collected a point for cashing in this last night.

Quite right. You got your point, I just missed you in the round up. Corrected now.
    Tikay10 said:

@NOSTRI

Do those who win anything in Golden Ticket Giveaway get any bonus points?

FINALLY. One thousand bonus points seem fair to me.
  • Options
    DrudkhDrudkh Member Posts: 113
    Great job Kahuna! That's the best one on the schedule to win for sure :)
  • Options
    Hiya @NOSTRI & @waller02, Dumb question of the day.... the Mega Bounty at 20:25 for weekends only, is a weekend Saturday and Sunday or does the weekend start on a Friday?
  • Options
    TVSpice said:

Hiya @NOSTRI & @waller02, Dumb question of the day.... the Mega Bounty at 20:25 for weekends only, is a weekend Saturday and Sunday or does the weekend start on a Friday?

Whatever days it runs on, which includes today. I think it only runs Friday and Saturday and not Sunday? Not sure, but if you see it, it counts. Not a BH though, it's a freezeout.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Yeah it's just Fri and Sat.
  • Options
    NOSTRI said:

TVSpice said:

Whatever days it runs on, which includes today. I think it only runs Friday and Saturday and not Sunday? Not sure, but if you see it, it counts. Not a BH though, it's a freezeout.
    waller02 said:

Thank you very much guys. By the way, I know everybody has already paid their compliments for how this is being run but wanted to add mine. It is great fun and very well organised. Thanks
  • Options
    TVSpice said:

NOSTRI said:

TVSpice said:

waller02 said:

Thank you very much guys. By the way, I know everybody has already paid their compliments for how this is being run but wanted to add mine. It is great fun and very well organised. Thanks
    Not everyone has. Those people are very rude.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,367
    Ok, its good and i like it too.
  • Options
    I think Ryan @waller is doing a cracking job.