You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Good morning. Monday again. Why does this keep happening?

MML gang were out in force last night battling for the top spot, with one notable absence. @MynaFrett must have felt pretty comfortable in first because he took the night off. @Danyo0 had the right idea though; I saw him battling all over the place.

£100 Rebuy
    4. Inachair (60 points)
    5. Danyo0 (55 points)
    14. NOSTRI (1 points)
    15. lewjax79 (1 points)

£200 Bounty Hunter
    10. jcrazar1 (20 points)

£1,500 Bounty Hunter
    25. Kahuna96 (1 points)

£100 Nightly Micro
    29. bornablade (1 points)

£100 Deep Stack
    8. Danyo0 (30 points)

£750 Bounty Hunter
    6. Danyo0 (50 points)
    40. Allan23 (1 points)

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    13. Danyo0 (5 points)

£300 Deep Stack
    2. bornablade (80 points)
    3. JACKDAW (70 points)
    5. MAXALLY (55 points)
    6. jcrazar1 (50 points)
    16. lfccarl (1 points)

No wins last night, but final tables appearances for @bornablade, @Danyo0 and @Inachair. Well done them. @Danyo0 had an excellent session, with results in four different entries, booking 140 points total. With @MynaFrett on the subs bench, I suspect we'll have a new leader this morning. Let's see.

In 4th place, his second time taking this honour, @jcrazar1, with 4 final tables from 12 cashes. We see the brute force approach paying off once again here, with 49 entries on his record, more than almost anyone else this week.

In 3rd place, @Inachair, who booked 4 final tables and a win from their 10 cashes. We've constantly seen people do well on their first week in the league, and that tradition continues with @Inachair. Well done.

In 2nd place, @MynaFrett, with an impressive 2 wins from 4 final tables. With only 24 played, he averaged 16.5 points per entry, more than anyone else this week. Most weeks 397 points would have been more than enough to guarantee victory but this was not one of those weeks.

This week's winner is @Danyo0, winning the league without winning a single tournament. It's been done before but it's no less impressive. He had a smashing 7 final tables this week, almost twice as many as anyone else, and 16 total cashes out of his 46 entries. Very well played.

Special mention to @bornablade, also on his first week out, who only missed out on the top four by 13 points.

Well played by all and good luck in week seven.

Week 6 Winners

We've been calling it week 5 all week but it's actually week 6. Don't worry about it.

1. @Danyo0 (469 points) — 1x Main Event entry
    2. @MynaFrett (397 points) — 1x Mini Major entry
    3. @Inachair (329 points) — 1x Mini Main entry
    4. @jcrazar1 (324 points) — 1x Mini Main entry

You know how this works by now: talk to @Tikay10 to sort out your entries.

Here are the full standings, with apologies to those who finished on zero points and don't fit on my screen.

• Options
    The list of entrants in the first post has been updated. Please let me know if you're not on it because I have a sneaky suspicion I've missed someone.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Well done to all this week's winners and best of luck with your free seats.

Thanks, as always, to @NOSTRI for the write ups.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,129
    NOSTRI said:

The list of entrants in the first post has been updated. Please let me know if you're not on it because I have a sneaky suspicion I've missed someone.

@NOSTRI

Spidey senses are so often correct - think it might be Blueleader you have missed?

Blueleader Member Posts: 5
    09:28 90.251.82.221
    Hi, I was just told about this, and thought it's good idea, please count me in.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Blueleader Member Posts: 5
    09:28 90.251.82.221
    Hi, I was just told about this, and thought it's good idea, please count me in.

Ta. Added.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    It gets a bit tiresome saying the same thing over & over, but what a great job @NOSTRI & @waller02 do in running this, it goes without a hitch week after week & provides a bunch of fun & bants to so many. The Daily Report is a must-read every day, too, always fresh & original.

You have both been awarded the highest honour that can be bestowed on any Sky Poker Community member.

The acceptance speeches are going to be epic.

• Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    All the credit belongs to @NOSTRI. We did both put our heads together to come up with a format that we felt would cater for most if not all micro stakes players, but since then all the work has been done by him. His spreadsheet wizardry is second to none, plus without his excellent write ups the competetion wouldn't be the same.

I will still accept the Milk Monitor badge though....
  • Options
    DollieDollie Member Posts: 706
    waller02 said:

All the credit belongs to @NOSTRI. We did both put our heads together to come up with a format that we felt would cater for most if not all micro stakes players, but since then all the work has been done by him. His spreadsheet wizardry is second to none, plus without his excellent write ups the competetion wouldn't be the same.

I will still accept the Milk Monitor badge though....

2 pints please. :) Congrats to all winners. Runs like clockwork, well done Nostri. Great fun
  • Options
    MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    Well done @Danyo0 thoroughly deserved. The important question is, though, will it be enough for @Allan23 to finally give you that well earned promotion from 'Green' to 'Orange' or will he continue to stubbornly stick to his guns? ;) I suppose we'll find out on Friday evening.
    Allan23 said:

Wp @MynaFrett - your record in that deep stack is sublime

Thanks buddy.
  • Options
    jcrazar1jcrazar1 Member Posts: 45
    lesson learned this week , “More volume equals more luck” 🤔
    More opportunities for luck to be sure. 🤯
    With this in mind could I be added to the mini tomorrow please.🤒
  • Options
    jcrazar1 said:

lesson learned this week , “More volume equals more luck” 🤔
    More opportunities for luck to be sure. 🤯
    With this in mind could I be added to the mini tomorrow please.🤒

@jcrazar1

Yup, leave it with me & I'll conform when it's sorted in the morning.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    Well done all the winners this week.

Could I please put a suggestion to the 'management'....

Can there be a new thread for each new week?
    You could copy all the info from post one into each new thread. I think this would make it easier for ALL to follow each week. This includes regulars and new recruits looking to join without going through pages and pages of waffle great reportage/banter.

Good luck on your milk round boys.....early start for both of ya, but I would lose them bow ties ;)

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,347
  • Options
    jcrazar1jcrazar1 Member Posts: 45
    I have my tea and due to lesson learned I have to compute this volume to luck, autistic math algorithm 🤯 and it may take a wee while?
    Hopefully before the mini tomorrow 🤞
    Thanks tikay.
  • Options
    Danyo0Danyo0 Member Posts: 170
    edited July 2020
    Great ideal by @waller02 and @NOSTRI to come up with this league.

Big shout to Nostri for talking the time each morning to update the results and deliver surperb analysis of each evenings events. It's great to see that everyone is very grateful for the effort that you are putting in to this wonderful league.

Thank you to everyone for the well done responses it is appreciated (and thanks to @MynaFrett for taking Sunday night off :p ).

In relation to my ticket @Tikay10 tonight or Wednesday would be my prefered options.

I am looking forward to another competitive week and good luck to all involved!

Daniel
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

You could copy all the info from post one into each new thread. I think this would make it easier for ALL to follow each week. This includes regulars and new recruits looking to join without going through pages and pages of waffle great reportage/banter.

We could do this. Is it really necessary, though? All the relevant information is contained in the first post and the most recent posts. Everything in between, especially @MAXALLY's contributions, are close to irrelevant.

Let's have some opinions on this.
  • Options
    Danyo0Danyo0 Member Posts: 170
    MynaFrett said:

Well done @Danyo0 thoroughly deserved. The important question is, though, will it be enough for @Allan23 to finally give you that well earned promotion from 'Green' to 'Orange' or will he continue to stubbornly stick to his guns? ;) I suppose we'll find out on Friday evening.

Allan23 said:

Wp @MynaFrett - your record in that deep stack is sublime

Thanks buddy.
    Thank you!

In response to my tag being green, I feel I earned that rep by my start in poker and I hope that I continue staying under the radar. I just need to keep doing questionable plays now and then to keep the perceived image in tact :D .

Saying that it is appreciated that my hard work is aknowlegeded by at least someone on the site, partically by a player who I respect and rate very highly, so for that I do thank you for signing my praises it does go a long way.

Daniel.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    NOSTRI said:

MAXALLY said:

We could do this. Is it really necessary, though? All the relevant information is contained in the first post and the most recent posts. Everything in between, especially @MAXALLY's contributions, are close to irrelevant.

Let's have some opinions on this.
    Fair enough. I just thought it would be easier for all.

My second (and final) suggestion for the day.......Can we possibly have a list of weekly winners in the OP. It would be nice to see a 'hall of fame' for those who have won this prestigious League. I may even volunteer to do this in another thread if this one gets the nod.
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

My second (and final) suggestion for the day.......Can we possibly have a list of weekly winners in the OP. It would be nice to see a 'hall of fame' for those who have won this prestigious League. I may even volunteer to do this in another thread if this one gets the nod.

This actually is a good idea. I'll sort that out later.
  • Options
    Here's the current hall of fame.