You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• thedazzmanthedazzman Member Posts: 926
    I followed this thread right at the very beginning for a few pages with the plan of joining in after I built my BR a bit from what it was. That unfortunately did not materialise as I hoped. I will be restarting play again from tomorrow, with the intention of playing a lot of these micro tournaments. It would be rude to not join in, in what seems like a fun and excellent competition. If you could add my name to the participants, that would be fandabby. Thanks

Just for clarification, as it seemed a bit of a hurdle at the start/planning stage and it's not been edited into the original post. How do we report our results? Did we find a way to automatically do it? or is it still a matter of using that google spreadsheet thing?

I apologise if this has been mentioned in the thread, but 50 pages to read through has put me off trying to find the answer myself :#

Good luck all, and I look forward to some healthy competition. See you at the tables
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,012

I followed this thread right at the very beginning for a few pages with the plan of joining in after I built my BR a bit from what it was. That unfortunately did not materialise as I hoped. I will be restarting play again from tomorrow, with the intention of playing a lot of these micro tournaments. It would be rude to not join in, in what seems like a fun and excellent competition. If you could add my name to the participants, that would be fandabby. Thanks

Just for clarification, as it seemed a bit of a hurdle at the start/planning stage and it's not been edited into the original post. How do we report our results? Did we find a way to automatically do it? or is it still a matter of using that google spreadsheet thing?

I apologise if this has been mentioned in the thread, but 50 pages to read through has put me off trying to find the answer myself :#

Good luck all, and I look forward to some healthy competition. See you at the tables

All done automatically now, all you need to do is play.

Good luck.
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    More than welcome, though I must insist you refrain from the use of "fandabby" in this thread henceforth. That's not a real word.
  • thedazzmanthedazzman Member Posts: 926
    Cheers guys for the clarification.

And you are right @NOSTRI, that choice of word was quite poor. The Krankies were before my time anyway.

Speaking of which, 'henceforth' sounds like a word used well before all our times'!! :D
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    Good morning @Tikay10 .

I hope you are well and feeling the vibes of what's going to be a lovely day.

I wasn't sure if you drank tea or coffee so I made you both.

If you get a chance this morning could you speak with your people about putting me in tonight's mini main please.

If I miss that one, tell them Thursday is fine.

Failing these two I'll get my people talking to your people next week.

Thank you.

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,853

@mumsie

Well done Charlie, that's creepage of the highest order, & gets your Free entry into tonight's Mini all sorted.

Klaxon for the MML Railing Crew

Tonight, @lewjax79 plays the Main & @mumsie the Mini, which are their prizes from last week's Comp.

GL chaps.
  • Danyo0Danyo0 Member Posts: 170
    Tikay10 said:

Klaxon for the MML Railing Crew

Tonight, @lewjax79 plays the Main & @mumsie the Mini, which are their prizes from last week's Comp.

GL chaps.
    Good luck guys 🙂
    Good morning. Isn't it funny how our league winners usually go on to... nothing? We haven't seen hide nor hair of our first winner, but he doesn't seem to have been playing much. I haven't been much of a presence since my winning week. @Drudkh? Who? @MAXALLY? Well, we expected that. Finally, @lewjax79 is 0 for 10 so far this week. What is going on? Is the MML cursed?

Last night certainly seemed cursed with one of our most shocking nights in a long time. Only 6 final tables and very few ITM results. The win streak, however, continues unabated. We are up to 9 days in a row with an MML entrant winning a tournament.

£100 Rebuy
    5. Danyo0 (55 points)
    11. jcrazar1 (15 points)
    14. misterpj (1 points)

£100 Nightly Micro
    3. Boxster (70 points)
    24. Inachair (1 points)

£300 Deep Stack
    5. Danyo0 (55 points)
    11. pomfrittes (15 points)
    14. Inachair (1 points)

£100 Deep Stack
    1. Inachair (100 points)
    5. TVSpice (55 points)
    6. jcrazar1 (50 points)

£750 Bounty Hunter
    32. jcrazar1 (1 points)

£3,000 Mini Gold Rush
    25. pomfrittes (1 points)

£300 Deep Stack
    16. misterpj (1 points)

Well done to @Inachair for taking down the £100 Deep Stack on their first week in the league. @Danyo0 got two of our 6 final tables but couldn't manage better than 5th.

That will mean three quarters of yesterday's top four have been pushed out and replaced by @Danyo0 on top, @jcrazar1 in 2nd, and @Inachair in 3rd. @Allan23 is one point behind in 4th.

Sitting in 3rd place Inachair. Impressive debut Mr Chair.

I think you should ban @TVSpice from the £100 Deep Stack, that's 4 consecutive cashes if I'm not mistaken.
  • InachairInachair Member Posts: 20
    much appreciated Tikay. thanks
  • TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,240
    Tikay10 said:

Sitting in 3rd place Inachair. Impressive debut Mr Chair.

I think you should ban @TVSpice from the £100 Deep Stack, that's 4 consecutive cashes if I'm not mistaken.

Oi Teacake! That’s put the kibosh on that streak extending now!
  • JACKDAWJACKDAW Member Posts: 934
    Ha ha, tvspice is now packing her bags and going in search of teacakes last known whereabouts, she has a set of skills and is on the hunt
  • JACKDAWJACKDAW Member Posts: 934
    Rumour has, that sky contracted her in to find gary neville
  • bornabladebornablade Member Posts: 735
    Can I sign up for this please or is it too late?

Cheers
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,615

Cheers

bout time Bladey..welcome
  • bornabladebornablade Member Posts: 735
    stokefc said:

Cheers

bout time Bladey..welcome
    Can't believe no one mentioned it to me!!

Cheers

Welcome and good luck.
  • TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,240
    @Tikay10 Streak over!
    TVSpice said:

@Tikay10 Streak over!

@TVSpice

Ugh. :(