You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Options
    IkellyIkelly Member Posts: 1,374
    @NOSTRI @waller02

Hi, I posted yesterday about joining the leagues but no one has responded yet, it it okay to join, thanks.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264
    waller02 said:

Thank you for the Prize. Can someone list the Mini Events I can play in, and say which are Deep Stacks and which are Bounty Hunters. I'm not a fan of Bounty Hunters, so would prefer a Deepstack buy-in for my prize. Thanks

Well played.

Any day apart from Sunday, however they are all Bounty Hunters I'm afraid.

Edit: Having spoken to @NOSTRI we have decided that seeing as you don't play Bounty Hunters and only ever play deepstacks, then you can have a seat to the Megastack on either Friday and Saturday which is the same buyin as the Mini anyway. As long as this is OK with @Tikay10 ofc.
    @waller02 @NOSTRI @DARK4NIGHT

Fine by me. Let me know what you decide please.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Ikelly said:

@NOSTRI @waller02

Hi, I posted yesterday about joining the leagues but no one has responded yet, it it okay to join, thanks.

Hi, yeah sorry of course, the more the merrier. Good luck
  • Options
    Sorry @waller02 one more thing, is there a link somewhere to post my results, I cant see it on the OP.
  • Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    edited August 2020
    Ikelly said:

Sorry @waller02 one more thing, is there a link somewhere to post my results, I cant see it on the OP.

You don't have to post them any longer. @NOSTRI has a magic programme that finds them!

Edit: Except when the guarantee changes then, if you know that you have scored points, worth a gentle check
  • Options
    TVSpice said:

Ikelly said:

You don't have to post them any longer. @NOSTRI has a magic programme that finds them!

Edit: Except when the guarantee changes then, if you know that you have scored points, worth a gentle check
    Ah okay, thank you for the reply.
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
  • Options
    NOSTRI said:

Hi @NOSTRI

I requested to join the league on Sunday (page 72)

Will any of my results from last night count?

If yes, I came 1st in the 17.15 & 16th in the 19.05.

Thanks
  • Options

Fixed.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    edited August 2020
    NOSTRI said:

Fixed.

Thank God for that, couldn't have @Duesenberg sitting at the top, his stream would be even more unbearable.
  • Options
    DARK4NIGHTDARK4NIGHT Member Posts: 110
    Edit: Having spoken to @NOSTRI we have decided that seeing as you don't play Bounty Hunters and only ever play deepstacks, then you can have a seat to the Megastack on either Friday and Saturday which is the same buyin as the Mini anyway. As long as this is OK with @Tikay10 ofc.

If I can use my free entry for the Mega Stack on Saturday Night that would be fantastic
  • Options

If I can use my free entry for the Mega Stack on Saturday Night that would be fantastic

@DARK4NIGHT

OK, leave it with me & I'll get it sorted.
  • Options
    JACKDAWJACKDAW Member Posts: 934
    @Tikay10
    Hi tikay, would it be possible to arrange my entry into fridays main please?
  • Options
    JACKDAW said:

@Tikay10
    Hi tikay, would it be possible to arrange my entry into fridays main please?

@JACKDAW

Yes, no problem.

I assume you are aware that Friday is a Rebuy, & it's £22 not £33?
  • Options
    @Tikay10

Hi mate, no i didnt lol, sorry to mess you about but will play saturdays sharp shooter instead. Thankyou
  • Options

@JACKDAW

I half guessed as much.

No problem at all, Saturday's Sharpshooter it is.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @Tikay10

Thankyou, just cant get my head around the idea that its possible to get beat on final table of any rebuy, by a player you beat a few hrs earlier in the same tourny lol. Too set in my ways ha ha
  • Options
    jcrazar1jcrazar1 Member Posts: 45
    Good luck in the sharpshooter on saturday jackdaw.
  • Options
    jcrazar1 said:

Good luck in the sharpshooter on saturday jackdaw.

cheers bud
  • Options

Has been a busy week so didn't have time to post updates the last few days but rest assured the results are all counted.