You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Options
    JACKDAWJACKDAW Member Posts: 934
    JACKDAW has won 7,515 chips with Three Kings KcKhKsAcTh
    › The hand has finished
    › Red_King has finished 40t

100 DEEP STACK
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Good morning. Phew. That felt like a long week.

£100 Rebuy
    1. Inachair (100 points)

£400 Bounty Hunter
    7. lewjax79 (35 points)

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    25. pocket (1 points)
    26. nixioni (1 points)

£50 Nightly Micro
    5. stokefc (55 points)
    10. jcrazar1 (20 points)

£300 Deep Stack
    5. nixioni (55 points)

£100 Deep Stack
    7. jcrazar1 (35 points)

£500 Bounty Hunter
    22. MARK277 (1 points)
    28. MR_ttuci (1 points)

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    8. Swog (30 points)
    23. gpc70 (1 points)

£200 Deep Stack
    11. azahuerk (15 points)

Bit of a slow one to wind up the week. @Inachair won the warmup, so well done them. Then we had final tables from @stokefc and @nixioni, neither of whom managed better than 5th.

Let's have a look at the final results.

In 4th, @Inachair, with their fourth podium finish, though this is their worst of the four unfortunately. Well done anyway.

In 3rd, @stokefc, also a regular in the top four.

In 2nd, @JACKDAW, another familiar face, putting up two wins this week out of his 10 ITM finishes.

In 1st, @lewjax79, winning the league for the fourth time. I don't know how he's weaseled his way into first again. I'm really sorry.

Special mention to @TVSpice who got a smashing second place finish in the mini earlier in the week and a bunch of bonus points from the bounty bonus we did this week but just missed out on the top four.

Week 12 Winners

1. @lewjax79 (436 points) — 1x Main Event entry
    2. @JACKDAW (430 points) — 1x Mini Major entry
    3. @stokefc (337 points) — 1x Mini Main entry
    4. @Inachair (282 points) — 1x Mini Main entry

I think you all know how to claim your tickets by now.

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,319

Well done all.

Let me know when you wish to play & I'll do the rest if I remember (in before Fat Finger). @JACKDAW will be entered into Sunday's Mini Major (August 16th) unless he lets me know he wishes to defer to another week.

Please give me 24 hours notice of what night you wish to play.
  • Options
    InachairInachair Member Posts: 20
    Tikay10 said:

Well done all.

Let me know when you wish to play & I'll do the rest if I remember (in before Fat Finger). @JACKDAW will be entered into Sunday's Mini Major (August 16th) unless he lets me know he wishes to defer to another week.

Can I be entered into Wednesday's mini please
    Many thanks.
    Well done all.
  • Options
    Inachair said:

Tikay10 said:

Well done all.

Can I be entered into Wednesday's mini please
    Many thanks.
    Well done all.

@Inachair

Yes of course, no problem.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Good afternoon. Thank you for attending this meeting.

As lockdown restrictions have eased and life has gone back to normal the daily administration of the MML has become harder to fit into my schedule. Also I'm quite lazy. So starting today, I'm only going to post a write-up once a week on Mondays, recapping the week's results. I'll continue to update the league daily and post a screenshot of the table though.

We are also ending the bounty bonus. It was a fun idea but it didn't get much participation. Well done to those who got a few extra points out of it this week.

@waller02 will now take your questions.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    edited August 2020
    We did look into me helping out with the daily write ups but:

a) I can spell spreadsheet and thats about it
    b) It was a pain for the wizard to share the code....I don't even know what that means.
    c) My write ups would be rather poor and very late in the day as I would only have time to do them after work

I'm sure we all understand @NOSTRI decision to go down the weekly write up route though, it is a huge amount of effort for him to do it daily and I'd like to be the first to thank him for reporting daily for the past 11 weeks.

I hope we can still have a bit of can't believe @lewjax79 has won again banter and good luck wishes each week though.
  • Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241

We are also ending the bounty bonus. It was a fun idea but it didn't get much participation. Well done to those who got a few extra points out of it this week.

****!
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Thanks for the wordy stuff @NOSTRI , was a pleasure to peruse every morning. It's hard to keep these things original when you have to do them daily, so well done you.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,355
    Devastating turn of events.

Post league without adding comments?

Good luck trying.
  • Options
    jcrazar1jcrazar1 Member Posts: 45
    edited August 2020
    Im sure we can all chip in with a bit of banter and praise for the good and the bad and the ugly as the week progresses.
    Nostri and waller02 playing his part have done a sterling job and im sure im not the only one who appreciates the wee bits of banter aimed at keeping the league in good spirits.

The bounty bonus was a bust though seeing as were in the masters league (micro) would anyone else think maybe we could add an omaha event just to broaden our poker skills? Maybe the 5:30 freeroll on a half point basis? 50 points for a win and so on..
    Multiple disciplines for the mml? What do the organisers think?
  • Options
    Good morning! Happy Monday.

• Options
    jcrazar1 said:

Im sure we can all chip in with a bit of banter and praise for the good and the bad and the ugly as the week progresses.
    Nostri and waller02 playing his part have done a sterling job and im sure im not the only one who appreciates the wee bits of banter aimed at keeping the league in good spirits.

The bounty bonus was a bust though seeing as were in the masters league (micro) eould anyone else think maybr we could add an omaha event just to broaden our poker skills? Maybe the 5:30 freeroll on a half point basis? 50 points for a win and so on...

Muktiple disciplines for the mml? What do the organisers think?

We decided not to include Omaha because a separate league for that is run here and because it's a bad game that is inferior to NLH in every way.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Lol
    Thanks for the heads up nostri, i didnt know there was an omaha league aswell.
    Sky really does add to what other poker sites are missing.
    Great community for the poker addicts and dabblers!
  • Options
    BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,201
    NOSTRI said:

I think it's highly likely this will be the only time I top the table so I will savour the moment! ☺
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Brrrrrrr said:

NOSTRI said:

I think it's highly likely this will be the only time I top the table so I will savour the moment! ☺
    It's typical that it's the first day with no write up too. Well played though @Brrrrrrr good luck for the rest of week.
  • Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    NOSTRI said:

jcrazar1 said:

The bounty bonus was a bust though seeing as were in the masters league (micro) eould anyone else think maybr we could add an omaha event just to broaden our poker skills? Maybe the 5:30 freeroll on a half point basis? 50 points for a win and so on...

Muktiple disciplines for the mml? What do the organisers think?

We decided not to include Omaha because a separate league for that is run here and because it's a bad game that is inferior to NLH in every way.
    @jcrazar1 you are welcome to join the league. However as you are capable of holding more than 2 cards you will notice that the league is specifically pot limit Omaha hi lo bounty hunter games only.
    So your idea of adding the Omaha free roll into the mix is a good valid suggestion.

Now I am on the skill element of my own challenge I expect to make the leaderboard on this tonight.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Thanks coo1-um, I play Holdem though I imagine if I could play Omaha decently enough my hold em game would improve?
    This only an idea? I hope a multi discipline player like yourself could let us know if this the case.
    What if I run into a game on my travels and their playing Omaha?
    Why not learn some Omaha?

Good luck in your challenge tonight with the leaderboard.

• Options

2 x Free ENtry prizes sorted for tonight;

@lewjax79 into tonight's Main

@Inachair into tonight's Mini.

GL both.