You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

July 2020 a, little dabble, on the gee gees, for the calender month, from;

misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
probably, the planets, biggest guessing, Mug Punter

don't, do not, ' back em!'

singles only, 2 points win, 1 point each way

Non plagurised, market dictated, advised, up to, 5 mins, pre off.

πŸ˜‰πŸ’‹ pj
Β«13456712

Comments

• CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    edited June 2020
    Ah, a July diary :smiley:

Need @DukeMinusD and Coach Collabo to complete the trifecta.

A triple diary threat for the ages! :naughty:

Cammy
  • misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Some days, there will be nothing, other days, plenty.

This will be done, in real time, as, price, market, dictates,..

Hence, might be a bet, tonight, Kempton 20.45,but,might be advised, only ten mins, pre off.

Bet 1 advised, Musselburgh 14.50 No 6 Fox Casper 1 point each way, best, at time of posting, 11-2 with 3 + leading bookmakers, back that, take the 11-2,with BOG ( best odds gaurentee) not, trying to teach anyone, how to suck an egg, BOG means, 11-2 taken, if that opens on course, 10-1,drifts like the Kontiki, returns 14-1,' we are on, at 14-1,for example, BOG applies, every bet.

For the purposes, of this excerise, not using the' machine' for betting purposes, or for hedging shorteners, or for laying off, in running (for the purpose, of this excerise).

Even if, in my actual betting, tick trading, and hedging in running, all the time, a gazillion easy, tricks n tips, for the machine. πŸ˜‰ Anyone remember, the machine, forum legend, all through, the 2001 2011 era πŸ€” Mr Warwick Hunt πŸ˜‡πŸ‘

any doggy boys and girls, will remember the maddogman, Gary Wilshires, buddy, lethal Pro Punter, on the open race, marathon scene, back in the day.
    Bet 2 advised Southwell 16.10 No 12 Get An Oscar 1 point each way 15-2 BOG (laddies, and others)
    Bet 3 advised Kempton 19.15 No 8 Kyllachy Gala 1 point each way take 25-1 ( we get BOG and 4 places paid, laddies, 365 etc)
    Bet 4 advised ( wish I knew about this, last night, pal, in the industry, just told me, fortunes for this, 33-1 been smashed, kid you not, but, it, is liver than live)

Kempton 17.10 No 3 Daysaq 1 point each way 6-1 BOG laddies
    loser 12-1 staying on, nearest finish 4th
    loser 12-1
    loser 20-1 no comment
    2nd 33-1 stayed on late, beat a length

total betting points staked 8
    total betting points r'turn 9.25
    running total + 1.25

No short price odds on nonsense here πŸ˜‡β€οΈπŸ‘

Bath 15.40 No 3 Boom The Groom 1 point each way 9-2 BOG ( skybet)
    above bet was bet number 5 ( runs today, Thursday)

Here are, bet numbers 6 and 7

bet 6 Investec Derby ( this Saturday)
    Kameko 1 point each way 4-1 available across the board.
    bet 7 Investec Derby ( this Saturday)
    Mohican Heights 1 point each way 25-1 stand out price, wiv da hill billies.
    Bet 8 Bath 14.10 No 5 Dreamboat Annie 1 point each way 18-1 (BOG skybet and others)

and, below, bets 9 and 10,example,of a ' right smarts bet, bookmakers loath'

Bet 9 Bet 10 ( same race)

Bet 9 16.15 Bath No 1 School of Thought 1 point each way, 15-2 everywhere, BOG.
    Bet 10 16.15 Bath No 4 Plath 1 point each way 9 - 1 everywhere, BOG.
    ( dead 8 3yo hcap, luvrrley jubbly)
    just for my poker buddies, a good few, following this, July continued, as May and June 'ran'

the boy pj, getting his 'pant' relentlessly river rinsed, in the huge hands, the ' boy, variance' is, a reet, bug. R.

Only racing analogy, I can think of, in pure Mr H Findlay style, you have lumped on, the 1-3 hotpot, on the chase! ( chasing the loses, reverse labouchere style)
    it's, ten clear, only got to jump the last....

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,810
    edited July 2020
    misterpj said:

Bet 8 Bath 14.10 No 5 Dreamboat Annie 1 point each way 18-1 (BOG skybet and others)

Readers should be very careful with bets which are similar to this, & are known as "dirty EW bets". (Usually, dead 8 runners & an odds on or super short jolly, & most of the book taken up by the front three in the market).

If you do dirty ew bets with any online sports betting site, don't be surprised if they heavily restrict you, & remove your right to all Promotions & Offers. When that happens, there is no right of appeal.

• madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
    Tikay10 said:

misterpj said:

Readers should be very careful with bets like this, which are known as "dirty EW bets".

If you do dirty ew bets with any online sports betting site, don't be surprised if they heavily restrict you, & remove your right to all Promotions & Offers. When that happens, there is no right of appeal.

I don’t understand what a dirty bet is ( don’t worry I don’t want to..) So nothing new as I don’t Understand most of what Paul posts ;)
    Bet 11 Bath 17.50 No 4 Howardian Hills 6-1
    1 point each way BOG, with 3 main layers, same price machine.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    Clickbait title.

Badbeats disguised as racing tips.

How low can you stoop.

Bet 12 Catt 16.25 No 6 African Sun 1 point each way 5-1 BOG (365)
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,426
    edited July 2020
    No good being out in the sticks Pj moved into Town.

The Property market needs a boost Pj not happy in old home.

Took Rail to Newmarket got off stop too soon.
    betting points staked, on the day, 16,
    betting points, returned on the day, 6
    betting points, lost on the day, 10

Overall totals, two days in,
    betting points staked, 24
    betting points, returned, 15.25
    betting points - 8.75
    betting points included, in figures, include ( Derby, Sat) two staked bets, yet to run
    Kameko 4-1 Mohican Heights 25-1 both each way 123 1/4 odds.

Now, anyone, who wishes (like I can, anytime I wish) go pick up the telephone, to, either, or,
    Mr Kevin Molloy or Mr David Simcock, or, Mr Balding or Oisin, I will, even help you, what you have there, is, one breeder, two trainers, one jockey, quote fearless punter, and 'judge paul'
    that's, all the Intel, you need.

Mohican Heights, is Nashwan esq, every single one, of Mr Simcocks runners, this season, have improved, pounds, and stones, for their first run, this,believe you me, is TOP TOP class, and, will prove so, on Saturday, will not, not a chance, be an also ran.

Kameko, is El Gran Senor all over, misterpj, confident, a better horse, won't be 2nd,this,potentially,is your next Shergar, I will, have those 25k binoculars, at the ready, looking for 'frankie and English King' another Tenby.

So, now, let's, cut to the chase.

Every bet, advised, thus far, want? to borrow, those 25k binoculars, you will need them, to spot, any obvious short priced paper favorites, any Toby, can stick a pin in.

In order,
    4th 12-1 each way staying on, nearest finish, 2 places
    12-1 loser
    20-1 loser
    2nd 33-1 each way staying on, beat a length
    2nd 20-1 each way headed final furlong beat a length
    4th 8-1 each way outpaced, staying on, nearest finish 3 places
    4th 6-1 each way 3 places
    5th 18-1 each way 3 places
    11-2 loser
    4th 9-1 each way 3 places

to run, the best, two screaming value bets, in the Derby, on Saturday, at 25-1 and 4-1

so,tell you what, I will, take a brief hiatus, until Saturday, no bets Friday, no further bets, until after the Derby.

Now, let's deal, with, a thing, or two.

my player name, on this site, is misterpj.

Poker, is my first vice, Gee Gees second vice, fine wine, third vice, fine women and song vices, 4 and 5, fancy motors,vice 6, outside of that,vice 7,know, for a gazillion percent, fact, the world's, leading military, are, and have, exotic propulsion systems, that would, if public, ' smoke, the general publics boots.

Defacto, I am, a Poker player, play every day, I play, on a site, called Skypoker, play, every day, also, I use skybet, same site! Betting,Gambling,Poker site.

Funnily enough, I set a public target, here ( elsewhere, on this forum) which, was and is;
    10k green poker profit and 80 player rating, by May 1st 2022 ( my Sharky, UNLIKE, a blo-hard, or two, not hidden!)

I am, two months, in, to that personnel challenge

This, is the rail, you won't find me, anywhere else.
    This, is a betting thread, for the evidence, read all thread.

As, I play poker here, every day, a few, of my Skypoker buddies, following with interest,
    Defacto should I chose, to put just one, poker hand of the day, that would be;
    1% poker 99% betting,
    and yet,

It, took, less than, one day, for......
    My Heiney, parked here, prettyboypj, had this cross, to bare, all life, those, ( understandable) I take it, as a compliment, with the Man Crush thing, gwan on, thanks, really thanks, but, sorry to disappoint, "pj" don't Bat, for that team πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’‹πŸ˜‡

I hear? tinny tin tin, da dar.. might, help you πŸ˜œπŸ‘

In, concise, articulate, English.

Put to

Tony Kendall, Matt Bates, Neil aggro Channing, Essex Phil, and....
    madprof, mumsie, NOSTRI, waller02, and, all others

what,remote chance, has, the class, no limit hold em, player, got..

running Exactky, like this, day in, day out;

I, posture, ZERO

over to you, ( I, personally, would cringe, to hit, one for, never mind, a gazillion against)

Best wishes, good luck.

followed, nano seconds later,.. obviously, same mtt

of course, I knew, the turn river runner runner beat me,

No call, and, I cannot show, you ladies and gents..
    what.. is, going, down here...

• goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,426
    You do it your way. Sing Along with PJ

And now, the end is near
    And so I face the final curtain
    My friends, I'll say it clear
    I'll state my case of which I'm certain
    I've lived a life that's full
    I Pokered each and every highway
    But more, much more than this
    I did it my way
    Regrets, I've had a few