You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SPT Online - £50,000 2 day Tournament, September 5th & 6th. Now with added Bounties.

Comments

• Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    Tikay10 said:

Tikay10 said:

Guys,

I assumed all "seats in the bank" had been used, but several of you have suggested otherwise, so I'll raise it with the office on Monday. Sats don't start until Monday so that's soon enough.

@destinycod

@cpfc_2010

@tomgoodun

I should have 3 "seats in the bank". I didn't know that I could have used them for UKOPs, I can't recall seeing the option given to me. If it was, I would have used my seats then and am sure others would have done the same.

@destinycod

Hi,

Yes, the Office have confirmed you have 3 unused £220 SPT seats in the bank.

You can use one of these for your in initial entry (NOT any potential re-entry) in the upcoming SPT Online.

Let me know if you wish to do that please. (We will need to deal with the other 2 seats separately).
    Conversely Ben, you could always kindly gift one to a grumpy, elderly gent? ( NO, I don't mean @HAYSIE ) >:)
  • Options
    AMD68AMD68 Member Posts: 125
    Congrats to the winners last night who won entry to the £50k event. including @destinycod who seems to be a SPT Satellite pro :D
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,213
    JBieber said:

PKRPar said:

madprof said:

I'm sure @Duesenberg, @PKRPar and @Allan23 will be going all out to qualify as well

However some great Twitch opportunities for these wouldbe Joe Staples? ;)

I'll be trying to sat in; unless the suits at Sky want to throw us some tickets? ;)
    Hey chief! I've got a seat 'in the bank' from a previous SPT as others have mentioned... are you definitely going to play? Perhaps depending on satellites etc. Was going to suggest otherwise we do a co-stream together if you fancy it :) If any interest then drop me a PM. Watched True Geordie and Charlie Carrel recently... your call who is who.

@JBieber

Hi bud,

If you plan to use that seat for the upcoming SPT Online, you need to let me know in advance, so I can get the Office to arrange the entry. It can ONLY be used for your initial entry, NOT for any subsequent re-entry.
  • Options
    cpfc_2010cpfc_2010 Member Posts: 316
    Tikay10 said:

cpfc_2010 said:

Tikay10 said:

Could we use seats we have won from previous SPT Satellites?

@destinycod

I was under the impression that all the SPT seats "in the bank" were used up for UKOPS - do you believe you still have one?
    I still have one
    @cpfc_2010

Hi Eamonn,

I've spoken to the Office & they have confirmed you have an unused SPT seat in the Bank.

If you wish you use it for your initial entry to SPT Online, let me know please & I'll get James to organise your entry. Please note you cannot use the seat in the bank for any potential re-entry, only for the initial buy-in before it starts.
    Hi Tikay

Yes I'd like to use my ticket as my inital entry.

Thanks very much for your help in this matter.

Eamonn
  • Options
    cpfc_2010 said:

Tikay10 said:

cpfc_2010 said:

Tikay10 said:

@destinycod

I was under the impression that all the SPT seats "in the bank" were used up for UKOPS - do you believe you still have one?
    I still have one
    @cpfc_2010

Hi Eamonn,

I've spoken to the Office & they have confirmed you have an unused SPT seat in the Bank.

If you wish you use it for your initial entry to SPT Online, let me know please & I'll get James to organise your entry. Please note you cannot use the seat in the bank for any potential re-entry, only for the initial buy-in before it starts.
    Hi Tikay

Eamonn

@cpfc_2010

No worries Eamonn, I'll ask James to arrange it.
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    cpfc_2010 said:

Tikay10 said:

cpfc_2010 said:

Tikay10 said:

@destinycod

I still have one
    @cpfc_2010

Hi Eamonn,

Hi Tikay

Eamonn
    Overlay concerns reduced now the value is in
  • Options
    destinycoddestinycod Member Posts: 35
    Tikay10 said:

Tikay10 said:

Guys,

I assumed all "seats in the bank" had been used, but several of you have suggested otherwise, so I'll raise it with the office on Monday. Sats don't start until Monday so that's soon enough.

@destinycod

@cpfc_2010

@tomgoodun

I should have 3 "seats in the bank". I didn't know that I could have used them for UKOPs, I can't recall seeing the option given to me. If it was, I would have used my seats then and am sure others would have done the same.

@destinycod

Hi,

You can use one of these for your in initial entry (NOT any potential re-entry) in the upcoming SPT Online.

Let me know if you wish to do that please. (We will need to deal with the other 2 seats separately).
    I would have used one for my entry, but I won my initial entry last night in the satellite.

What option do I have with the 3 remaining seats?

Ben
  • Options

Tikay10 said:

Tikay10 said:

Guys,

@destinycod

@cpfc_2010

@tomgoodun

@destinycod

Hi,

I would have used one for my entry, but I won my initial entry last night in the satellite.

What option do I have with the 3 remaining seats?

Ben

@destinycod

Ha, you were way too quick off the mark.

Don't tell a soul, but there's a UKOPS due quite soon, I'd suggest we sort it out that you use them for that.
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    JBieber said:

PKRPar said:

madprof said:

I'm sure @Duesenberg, @PKRPar and @Allan23 will be going all out to qualify as well

I'll be trying to sat in; unless the suits at Sky want to throw us some tickets? ;)
    Hey chief! I've got a seat 'in the bank' from a previous SPT as others have mentioned... are you definitely going to play? Perhaps depending on satellites etc. Was going to suggest otherwise we do a co-stream together if you fancy it :) If any interest then drop me a PM. Watched True Geordie and Charlie Carrel recently... your call who is who.
    Sadly I am away for a golf weekend that weekend, but i'll be back on sunday and if any of my viewers reach an FT i may stream sweat it. Hoping @Duesenberg will just do that instead :)
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    PKRPar said:

JBieber said:

PKRPar said:

madprof said:

Sadly I am away for a golf weekend that weekend, but i'll be back on sunday and if any of my viewers reach an FT i may stream sweat it. Hoping @Duesenberg will just do that instead :)
    Was hoping one of you would be streaming it :(

Good of you to offer a final table sweat though.
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    Tikay10 said:

tomgoodun said:

Tikay10 said:

@destinycod

Hi Mr K
    I had 2 seats for Spt Brighton , using only one
    Could you please check if mine is still “ in the bank “ please
    @tomgoodun

Hi Tom,

Hope you & yours are well.

Yes, the Office have confirmed you have an unused £220 SPT seat in the bank.

You can use it for SPT Online provided you let us know in advance. Please note it can ONLY be used for your initial entry, NOT for any potential re-entry.
    That’s great Thanks for sorting , I would like to use my seat in the upcoming online SPT please.
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

Tikay10 said:

tomgoodun said:

Tikay10 said:

@destinycod

Hi Mr K
    @tomgoodun

Hi Tom,

You can use it for SPT Online provided you let us know in advance. Please note it can ONLY be used for your initial entry, NOT for any potential re-entry.
    That’s great Thanks for sorting , I would like to use my seat in the upcoming online SPT please.

@tomgoodun

OK Tom, leave it with me.
  • Options
    BrayCorp83BrayCorp83 Member Posts: 17
    Super keen for this @tikay1 - should be a cracker!
  • Options

@BrayCorp83

Hopefully, yes. Surprised you have not won a seat yet. Do buck up. ;)
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

Tikay10 said:

tomgoodun said:

Tikay10 said:

@destinycod

Hi Mr K
    @tomgoodun

Hi Tom,

@tomgoodun

Morning Tom.

All sorted, you are now in the lobby for SPT Online.
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    Tikay10 said:

tomgoodun said:

Tikay10 said:

tomgoodun said:

Tikay10 said:

@destinycod

Hi Mr K
    @tomgoodun

Hi Tom,

@tomgoodun

Morning Tom.

All sorted, you are now in the lobby for SPT Online.
    Good Evening.
    That’s great, Thank you.
  • Options
    cpfc_2010cpfc_2010 Member Posts: 316
    MattBates said:

cpfc_2010 said:

Tikay10 said:

cpfc_2010 said:

Tikay10 said:

@destinycod

I still have one
    @cpfc_2010

Hi Eamonn,

Hi Tikay

Eamonn
    Overlay concerns reduced now the value is in
    Sad but true.
  • Options
    BrayCorp83BrayCorp83 Member Posts: 17
    Tikay10 said:

@BrayCorp83

Hopefully, yes. Surprised you have not won a seat yet. Do buck up. ;)
    Thanks for the pep talk @tikay1 - I am pleased to report I am now involved.