You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SPT Online - £50,000 2 day Tournament, September 5th & 6th. Now with added Bounties.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,214

Tikay10 said:

Super keen for this @tikay1 - should be a cracker!

@BrayCorp83

Hopefully, yes. Surprised you have not won a seat yet. Do buck up. ;)
    Thanks for the pep talk @tikay1 - I am pleased to report I am now involved.

@BrayCorp83

Did not think it would take long, but I thought if I gently poked my finger in your eye it might help.
  • Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 767
    Has anyone managed to satellite in for £2.30 thus far?
  • Options
    Asho28 said:

@Asho28

It was a good night last night.

@deuceman2 did it last night, starting with a £2.30, then won the £10.50 & finally won the Semi.

@perry_b started at a £5.25 sat, won that & then won his seat in the Semi.

@sjl1973 did it too, £2.30, then £10.50 then the Semi.
  • Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 767
    Tikay10 said:

Asho28 said:

@Asho28

It was a good night last night.

@deuceman2 did it last night, starting with a £2.30, then won the £10.50 & finally won the Semi.

@perry_b started at a £5.25 sat, won that & then won his seat in the Semi.

@sjl1973 did it too, £2.30, then £10.50 then the Semi.

Great to see and proves it can be done. Only had one attempt so far and fell at the first hurdle, but we'll keep trying.
  • Options
    BrayCorp83BrayCorp83 Member Posts: 17
    Quick question, and apologies if this has been covered already... If one was to win a second (or more) satellite to this would one win the £220 back for each subsequent win? Or is it a plain and simple no?
  • Options

Quick question, and apologies if this has been covered already... If one was to win a second (or more) satellite to this would one win the £220 back for each subsequent win? Or is it a plain and simple no?

@BrayCorp83

A plain & simple yes.
  • Options
    biggirlbiggirl Member Posts: 68
    @Tikay10 when will this tournament show in the Sky Poker lobby? cheers
  • Options

Hi @biggirl

It's already there, it has it's own "tab" in the Lobby, "SPT Online".

Here you go, click this;

SPT Online

• Options
    When I go on to that tab it states “no tournaments”. Will have another look later today. Might just be having a slow start to the week!

Cheers Tilkay
  • Options
    biggirl said:

When I go on to that tab it states “no tournaments”. Will have another look later today. Might just be having a slow start to the week!

Cheers Tilkay

@biggirl

You need to UNTICK the "Reg Only" box at the bottom of the lobby, it will show then.
  • Options
    Sorted, cheers Tikay
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,163
    edited August 2020
    Sadly tonight's Semi didn't have enough entries to run @Tikay10 , because the Quarter-Final didn't finish 'til 9.50pm 5mins after the Semi was due to start. (Last night the Quarter-Final didn't finish 'til 10.05pm ! edited sorry :) ) I presume all the £48 buy-in Boys are going for the Ca$h King Promo.

Would it be possible to start the Quarter-Final 5 or 10 minutes earlier @Sky__James , as you've done before with SPT's, especially as the numbers for the Q-F seem to be much bigger now we're in the Final week, and it's taking longer to play.

I won the 9.50pm All-in to the Semi tonight (Tourney id: 35061400), so will I have to speak to CC, or could you possibly arrange to credit my account James?

Many thanks

JEZ (MISTY4ME)

Donald @thisltedu . Blair @BlairReid . Vinny @CxE1 . were the other 3 All-in Winners

Donald and Blair may have been credited already 'coz they would have been entrants when the Tourney cancelled.
  • Options

OK Jez,

I'll speak to James in the morning.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,163
    Tikay10 said:

OK Jez,

I'll speak to James in the morning.

Many Thanks @Tikay10 .....sorry about the exclamation marks :)
  • Options
    JJonny77JJonny77 Member Posts: 2
    Hi guys.
    In the SPT in Manchester i won a bounty by knocking out a Sky pro which meant i got entry into SPT Brighton. Given this isn't on i wondered if i could use it for this? Or are there any plans for it to happen sometime next year. Understand delicate topic, any help appreciated. Thanks
  • Options
    JJonny77 said:

Hi guys.
    In the SPT in Manchester i won a bounty by knocking out a Sky pro which meant i got entry into SPT Brighton. Given this isn't on i wondered if i could use it for this? Or are there any plans for it to happen sometime next year. Understand delicate topic, any help appreciated. Thanks

@JJonny77

Hi Bud,

Yes, I'm sure that would be fine.

Who did you bust?

On the bottom of the Bounty Card you were given when you won the Bounty, there is an e-Mail address. Drop a short note to that address claiming the prize & then I'll ask the Office if they will put you in the Online SPT. I'm confident they will.
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

Sadly tonight's Semi didn't have enough entries to run @Tikay10 , because the Quarter-Final didn't finish 'til 9.50pm 5mins after the Semi was due to start. (Last night the Quarter-Final didn't finish 'til 10.05pm ! edited sorry :) ) I presume all the £48 buy-in Boys are going for the Ca$h King Promo.

Would it be possible to start the Quarter-Final 5 or 10 minutes earlier @Sky__James , as you've done before with SPT's, especially as the numbers for the Q-F seem to be much bigger now we're in the Final week, and it's taking longer to play.

I won the 9.50pm All-in to the Semi tonight (Tourney id: 35061400), so will I have to speak to CC, or could you possibly arrange to credit my account James?

Many thanks

JEZ (MISTY4ME)

Donald @thisltedu . Blair @BlairReid . Vinny @CxE1 . were the other 3 All-in Winners

Donald and Blair may have been credited already 'coz they would have been entrants when the Tourney cancelled.

@MISTY4ME

Morning mate.

2 of the all-In sat winners were auto-corrected at the time, any other credits due will be processed today.
  • Options

The Quarter Final will now start at 8.25pm as & from this evening.
  • Options
    JJonny77JJonny77 Member Posts: 2
    Tikay10 said:

JJonny77 said:

Hi guys.

@JJonny77

Hi Bud,

Who did you bust?

On the bottom of the Bounty Card you were given when you won the Bounty, there is an e-Mail address. Drop a short note to that address claiming the prize & then I'll ask the Office if they will put you in the Online SPT. I'm confident they will.
    Thanks mate, just sent an email. I knocked out Sam i believe!
  • Options
    JJonny77 said:

Tikay10 said:

JJonny77 said:

Hi guys.

@JJonny77

Hi Bud,

Who did you bust?

Thanks mate, just sent an email. I knocked out Sam i believe!

@JJonny77

Should be a lesser prize for that, he's easy meat.