You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SPT Online - £50,000 2 day Tournament, September 5th & 6th. Now with added Bounties.

Comments

• Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 767
    Should be a great weekend! Think my chances of being able to take part will be slim, but I'll have a go at the cheaper satellites and see what happens. And I'll probably be on the rail for some of it regardless.

As others have already mentioned, some kind of mini SPT would be great to run alongside the main event, as it will still give those who don't have the bankroll to play the main event the opportunity to be a part of the fun and play for a decent prize pool. Maybe £22 or £33 buy in and a 10k guarantee, or something around that?
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    I'm sure @Duesenberg, @PKRPar and @Allan23 will be going all out to qualify as well

However some great Twitch opportunities for these wouldbe Joe Staples? ;)
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    SidV79 said:

Are the Sky team playing? Get some bounties out there. I'm after a new 4k tv if it helps.

Had I known I'd have waited before buying one (on Thurs) :(
    Lucky you! I've been wanting one for about 3 years but my old TV refuses to show any signs of packing up.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,350
    edited August 2020
    Good morning TK.

Can the SPT sats have its their own tab?

I think they have had in the past.

At the moment it's 2 clicks and a sort to find them.

If they had their own tab it would be just one click.

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,213
    mumsie said:

Good morning TK.

Can the SPT sats have its their own tab?

I think they have had in the past.

At the moment it's 2 clicks and a sort to find them.

If they had their own tab it would be just one click.

@mumsie

No sooner the word than the deed...

It's there now. Monday morning is a busy one, & they have a whole bunch of stuff to sort, but it's done now.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,350
    Perfect timing.
  • Options
    fishhhhhfishhhhh Member Posts: 61
    Apologies if already answered elsewhere but can you late reg on the Sunday prior to resumption?
  • Options
    fishhhhh said:

Apologies if already answered elsewhere but can you late reg on the Sunday prior to resumption?

@fishhhhh

The schedule states;

Day 1

Saturday 5th September
    Play commences at 18:00
    Late registration open until end of level 12 (approx 00:30)
    Play concludes after level 12 (approx 00:30)

So I would say no. It's a good question though, so I'll get it checked, as it MAY be that registration can take place until Day 2 starts at 6pm. I'll get it checked out for you.

For now, assume no.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    So to be clear, can I late reg? :p

Most replies to a forum post since...since @HAYSIE started a Brexit post or @misterpj asked for advice for all of his bad beats...
  • Options
    madprof said:

So to be clear, can I late reg? :p

Most replies to a forum post since...since @HAYSIE started a Brexit post or @misterpj asked for advice for all of his bad beats...

You can Late Reg until the end of Level 12.
  • Options

@cpfc_2010

@destinycod

@tomgoodun

Guys, I spoke to the Office about your seats in the Bank & everything is cool. I need to go Offline for a few hours but will sort it out with you later this evening when I get back.
  • Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,032

SidV79 said:

Are the Sky team playing? Get some bounties out there. I'm after a new 4k tv if it helps.

Had I known I'd have waited before buying one (on Thurs) :(
    Lucky you! I've been wanting one for about 3 years but my old TV refuses to show any signs of packing up.
    My old one is still going strong but not fit for purpose. When I bought it, 6/7 yrs ago, ready for when Sky Q was available...when it came out later on I find the TV is not %****** compatible with it so I'd bought a TV which didn't do what it said on the tin even though the salesperson said it would be compatible. Tried both store where I bought it & the manufacturer but nothing doing so was stuck with a tv that was unable to show UHD tv programmes, although was able to watch UHD movies through my Blu ray player
  • Options
    nickkaynickkay Member Posts: 169
    Looking forward to trying to sat into this!
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    madprof said:

I'm sure @Duesenberg, @PKRPar and @Allan23 will be going all out to qualify as well

I'll be trying to sat in; unless the suits at Sky want to throw us some tickets? ;)
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Can we move this to the weekend after please as I'm on call. I've pm'd every single player that plays on Sky and I've had no replies so can only assume its fine by them.

Many thanks, just let me know when its been swapped and I'll start with the satellites.
  • Options
    JBieberJBieber Member Posts: 57
    madprof said:

Jamie Staples too! Dude is now resident in Leeds... despite being a Partypoker streamer, he has a great following and seems a lovely chap.
  • Options
    JBieberJBieber Member Posts: 57
    PKRPar said:

madprof said:

I'll be trying to sat in; unless the suits at Sky want to throw us some tickets? ;)
    Hey chief! I've got a seat 'in the bank' from a previous SPT as others have mentioned... are you definitely going to play? Perhaps depending on satellites etc. Was going to suggest otherwise we do a co-stream together if you fancy it :) If any interest then drop me a PM. Watched True Geordie and Charlie Carrel recently... your call who is who.
  • Options
    cpfc_2010 said:

Tikay10 said:

Could we use seats we have won from previous SPT Satellites?

@destinycod

I was under the impression that all the SPT seats "in the bank" were used up for UKOPS - do you believe you still have one?
    I still have one
    @cpfc_2010

Hi Eamonn,

I've spoken to the Office & they have confirmed you have an unused SPT seat in the Bank.

If you wish you use it for your initial entry to SPT Online, let me know please & I'll get James to organise your entry. Please note you cannot use the seat in the bank for any potential re-entry, only for the initial buy-in before it starts.
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

Tikay10 said:

Could we use seats we have won from previous SPT Satellites?

@destinycod

I was under the impression that all the SPT seats "in the bank" were used up for UKOPS - do you believe you still have one?
    Hi Mr K
    I had 2 seats for Spt Brighton , using only one
    Could you please check if mine is still “ in the bank “ please
    @tomgoodun

Hi Tom,

Hope you & yours are well.

Yes, the Office have confirmed you have an unused £220 SPT seat in the bank.

You can use it for SPT Online provided you let us know in advance. Please note it can ONLY be used for your initial entry, NOT for any potential re-entry.
  • Options

Tikay10 said:

Guys,

I assumed all "seats in the bank" had been used, but several of you have suggested otherwise, so I'll raise it with the office on Monday. Sats don't start until Monday so that's soon enough.

@destinycod

@cpfc_2010

@tomgoodun

I should have 3 "seats in the bank". I didn't know that I could have used them for UKOPs, I can't recall seeing the option given to me. If it was, I would have used my seats then and am sure others would have done the same.

@destinycod

Hi,

Yes, the Office have confirmed you have 3 unused £220 SPT seats in the bank.

You can use one of these for your in initial entry (NOT any potential re-entry) in the upcoming SPT Online.

Let me know if you wish to do that please. (We will need to deal with the other 2 seats separately).