You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

SKY UKOPS TWITCH STREAMER SCHEDULE

Comments

• Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 767
    Really enjoyed the first stream last night (and the music). Thanks @waller02
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Thanks all, was good fun last night.

Looking forward to @Super_Oli tonight, best of luck.
  • DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Great job last night @waller02 and really looking forward to @Super_Oli working his magic later :)
  • GREGSTERGREGSTER Member Posts: 383
    Only realised this was happening when @Duesenberg mentioned it at my table so was late viewing. Really enjoyed watching @waller02 very funny, just as an idea maybe start drinking earlier as you get funnier the more beer that is consumed.
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    All week Gregster :) Think Super Oli is on from 7 tonight. I'll be half 6 tomorrow.
  • GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Quick Q....is @Super_Oli usually allowed to stay up this late?
    Edit...just rem ..it's not a school nite.
  • GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    edited October 2020
    Seating could be better tho..social distancing??
    New game...Wheres oli?
  • poppy765poppy765 Member Posts: 1,500
    Really enjoyed super oli's stream,
    I thought he was great at explaining his choices- so I reckon I learned a thing or two:)
    Well done on the win, I hope you return to streaming soon!
  • TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    edited November 2020
    Thoroughly enjoyed watching @Super_Oli last night. Looking forward to @PKRPar tonight. It has been great stuff from all involved and I hope they are not compromising their games too much to entertain us all.

Edit: Just seen that @Super_Oli took down UKOPS 12, so I guess he wasn't compromised too much! Congrats to @Duesenberg on his 10th in UKOPS 8
    Great work last night @Super_Oli - first stream in years and he fires off a win with barely breaking a sweat!

I also highly approved of some of those tight folds. I think you may be my new hero :D
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,272
    Congrats @Super_Oli, I only caught the start and a bit around midnight when you were £400+ down and about to end the stream if you exited your last tourny or two, it certainly wasn't going well!

I felt for you but at least I thought it showed us lesser beings that you guys don't just print money every night you play. Then you won UKOPS 12 thus proving that you do, in fact, just print money every time you play. Very well done.
  • Super_OliSuper_Oli Member Posts: 15
    Thanks all for the kind words, it was indeed looking bleak but the final UKOPS Hyper's are proving to be quite the streamer special!
    Passing the baton to @PKRPar tonight and his stream, glgl and to to all playing tonight!
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,030
    PKRPar said:

7pm tonight people. Watch an average player play the biggest tournaments on the site tonight, hoping to sunrun! @Tikay10 if you could do the honours and turn the switch on that would be great.

(Please note I'm freerolling the £220 and £110 that will be on stream tonight so do not fret).

@PKRPar

Done. GL mate

• PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    Slight audio issues which should no be resolved.

GOING LIVE NOW (with delay) !!
  • gingerlamagingerlama Member Posts: 11
    where is the link for the stream tonight

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,030
    edited November 2020

where is the link for the stream tonight

@gingerlama

The links are all on Page 1 of this thread.
  • gingerlamagingerlama Member Posts: 11
    thank you @Tikay10 pretty obvious really but i was going round in circles
    We're really scraping the barrel now as it's my turn tonight on UKOPS streaming duty. I'll be live clicking buttons from 18:30, including this evenings £110 Main Event.

https://twitch.tv/duesenberg123
  • memfnomemfno Member Posts: 461
    Didn't watch all of Duesenberg stream last night, less entertaining than others, but more of a masterclass of judging a 3 bet. I think i should watch your stream all the time, my play might improve.........please!!