You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

SKY UKOPS TWITCH STREAMER SCHEDULE

Comments

• IrishRoseIrishRose Member Posts: 1,663
    Looking forward to watching a few of these this week - only saw the thread today and in typical Rose fashion just had to see the thread on the one day that there is no stream scheduled lol.

Good luck all at the tables x
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    Yup, rest night tonight for everyone.

I'll be back live tomorrow with some PLO (including a last longer sweat), non ukops events and other donkaments.

Just a quick message to say thank you to everyone who has tuned in, donated, subbed etc. etc. We have hit new streaming records in terms of viewership, despite our chief leader not being too entertaining to @memfno's liking ;)

Me tomorrow, Allan23 on Thursday, Waller02 double on Friday/Saturday then finishing up the series with Duesenberg on Sunday!
    LIVE TONIGHT FROM 7PM starting with some four card action in the UKOPS PLO8!!!
  • DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Good luck @PKRPar.

I'm looking forward to some proper entertainment tonight!
    Thanks to everyone for tuning in last night, over 40+ for the majority of the night which is decent going! A lot of streamers stream every day to 5 or 6 viewers so the numbers are appreciated.

It's the turn, and return, of @Allan23 so if you haven't watched before make sure you give him a follow etc. !! Ask your questions now too so he has time to reply on stream and catch up with chat...
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,013
    edited November 2020
    We have had some great streams so far including the welcome return by @Allan23 who even managed to win a tournament live on stream.

It's my attempt this evening in what is the start of a double shift as I will also be streaming tomorrow.

Going live at 6:30 (ish), hope to see a few of you in chat later.

https://twitch.tv/waller02
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    This has been thoroughly enjoyable, thanks again to everyone putting out the content. Hoping for some big scores for the last few sessions.
    So it's my turn again tonight, which should be interesting as my head is pounding.

Will be playing a mixture of UKOPS events including the PLO. It will soon become clear that I have no idea what I'm doing in that game!

Going live slightly later than usual tonight at 7pm, hopefully see a few of you in chat.

https://twitch.tv/waller02
  • DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Firstly, I want to give a massive shout out to all the guys who have streamed over Ukops. It's been great having somewhere to hang out each night and everyone has done a first class job - I for one certainly know the effort involved in putting a stream together and it's no mean feat. Thanks to you all and well done.

So, that brings us to the final night and I'm afraid you're all stuck with me for the grand finale. I'll be live from 6:30pm, which will include my latest tragic attempt to win a Main Event:

https://twitch.tv/duesenberg123
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,272
    Just a quick thank you to all the guys that streamed during UKOPs. I wasn't able to watched every one but I did see quite a few and they were thoroughly entertaining.

I've just logged on to play and realised there isn't stream tonight, it won't be the same without one.

Thanks again to all the streamers.
  • GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Another BIG thanx to the streamers.
    "Do we not entertain you" springs out...
    Also , that well known firm of lawyers..pacman, collin & @Duesenberg ....
    @waller02 's dog was a star as well...
    Thanx guys.....
    Thank you guys, i'm not going to leave it another three months this time before streaming again!

I know all the streamers for this series really appreciated evertyone who tuned in and those who also chatted in the chat!
  • Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 767
    A huge thank you from me also - all the streams were really enjoyable.
  • TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    Late to the party with my thanks, sorry. It was great stuff from all the streamers and I was with you all each night even if on most occasions I stayed quietly in the corner watching, listening and reading. Thanks again.
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    Same....watching @Duesenberg is an 'education' but @waller02 's honest appraisals remind me of most of us and how we play! ( I was with Ryan for almost 7 hours one night...sad bar steward me)

Great fun and thanks again to all for putting yourselves forward!

LMPIHYRG..
    madprof said:

Same....watching @Duesenberg is an 'education' but @waller02 's honest appraisals remind me of most of us and how we play! ( I was with Ryan for almost 7 hours one night...sad bar steward me)

Great fun and thanks again to all for putting yourselves forward!

LMPIHYRG..

Thanks (I think) :)
  • Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 863
    Same again for Mini UKOPS lads?
    Allan23 said:

Same again for Mini UKOPS lads?

I will if you will.
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,517
    Another big thanks to all the lads who streamed over UKOPS. I watched them all and enjoyed/learned a bit from them all. The modding was a bit overzealous at times though.

My top 5 streamers (in order) were...

1) PKR
    2) Dues
    3) Allan
    4) Oli
    6) #runlikewaller
    MAXALLY said:

Another big thanks to all the lads who streamed over UKOPS. I watched them all and enjoyed/learned a bit from them all. The modding was a bit overzealous at times though.

My top 5 streamers (in order) were...

1) PKR
    2) Dues
    3) Allan
    4) Oli
    6) #runlikewaller

Careful please Maxally