You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Big Bet.

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,853

Prices are back to pretty much exactly where they were before the big swing over night. Biden at 1.48 and dropping every minute.

Really odd how it double flip flopped so quickly. 1.44 & 3.3 now.
  • kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,526
    You can get Biden at 1.5 on Grosvenor
    Tikay10 said:

Prices are back to pretty much exactly where they were before the big swing over night. Biden at 1.48 and dropping every minute.

Really odd how it double flip flopped so quickly. 1.44 & 3.3 now.
    Ye because Michigan.
  • DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,432
    i already basically got my girlfriends best friends life on the line on this one. don't think i need to put stakes on it.

Matched on Betty for next President £426 million

Wow.
    1.38 now. We got this.

1.38 now. We got this.

wait your rooting for the same side as me?
    Doubleme said:

1.38 now. We got this.

Well yes, but I'd rather have you in charge than Trump.

Doubleme said:

1.38 now. We got this.

I think i could do a good job as president to. my first thing as president would be to fully legalise and regulate online poker in America.
    My second priority would be the same for weed.
    I would then try to reform the justice system as a third priority.
    my fourth point would be to cut all ties with Saudi Arabia.
    my fifth focus point would be a major focus on renewable energy and the environment.

I might not have these in the right order of priority for some but I think those are all good points.

I think there are many other points to consider as well but then I am not writing a manifesto here as I cant ever be president of the US because I was not born there.
    (though that never stopped Obama)
    sorry couldnt resist that last troll I am just been silly with that last comment.
  • HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,524
    Doubleme said:

Doubleme said:

1.38 now. We got this.

I think i could do a good job as president to. my first thing as president would be to fully legalise and regulate online poker in America.
    my fifth focus point would be a major focus on renewable energy and the environment.

I might not have these in the right order of priority for some but I think those are all good points.

I think there are many other points to consider as well but then I am not writing a manifesto here as I cant ever be president of the US because I was not born there.
    sorry couldnt resist that last troll I am just been silly with that last comment.
    Where you were born is irrelevant.

You just wouldnt get any votes.
    Doubleme said:

Doubleme said:

1.38 now. We got this.

And dont go all serious or start pouting.

That was a wind up.
    edited November 2020
    @Doubleme

"I think i could do a good job as president to. my first thing as president would be to fully legalise and regulate online poker in America."

Legalising Online Poker in the USA is not a Federal matter & so does not fall within the President's remit, each State makes their own decisions on it. Same with weed which is legal in some states - Nevada, for example.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    I hope it's not so close that we have to listen to Trump asking for recount upon recount.
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,013
    The Biden team are saying they have won and will be declaring tonight.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    HAYSIE said:

The Biden team are saying they have won and will be declaring tonight.

That's good enough for me.
    Best you can get on Biden is 1/4

Trump 7/2.

Its all over.
    HAYSIE said:

Mystery British businessman bets $5million on Donald Trump winning the US presidential election in 'largest political wager ever made'

The financier placed his bet with private bookmaker in Curacao in the Caribbean
    The man is a former-banker and is said to have spoke to 'Trump camp insiders'
    Experts believe it is the biggest number ever placed on a bet in politics so far
    If his expensive hunch is successful he could walk away with almost £11.6million

Betting insiders believe the unnamed former-banker's enormous $5million pledge is the biggest number ever wagered in politics. The financier placed his bet with private bookmaker in Curacao.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8907577/Mystery-British-businessman-bets-5million-Donald-Trump-winning-presidential-election.html

Looks like he has done his money.
    tai-gar said:

HAYSIE said:

Farage has apparently had 10k on Trump.

Probably been paid a lot more than that to back the terwat.
    Now I want Trump to loose even more.
    Pity it wasnt 20k.
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,013