You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Big Bet.

Comments

• HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,866
  • DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,484
    its going to be a nail biter but Pennsylvania georgia North Carolina and Alaska are all highly likely going to trump.
    which would put Trump on 268 and biden on 264 then Biden is leading in Nevada and will likely win that which should put the total vote at
    270 Biden vs 268 Trump

which of course will be the closest election in US History I believe I may be wrong I have not checked but I assume so. Trump will of course claim conspiracy theory and rigged at exactly 27o challenge it in the courts and trump fans will riot and go awall but ultimately it will be Biden in the Whitehouse on a 270 to 268 win.
    edited November 2020
    Doubleme said:

its going to be a nail biter but Pennsylvania georgia North Carolina and Alaska are all highly likely going to trump.
    which would put Trump on 268 and biden on 264 then Biden is leading in Nevada and will likely win that which should put the total vote at
    270 Biden vs 268 Trump

which of course will be the closest election in US History I believe I may be wrong I have not checked but I assume so. Trump will of course claim conspiracy theory and rigged at exactly 27o challenge it in the courts and trump fans will riot and go awall but ultimately it will be Biden in the Whitehouse on a 270 to 268 win.

For some reason the mailed in votes are being counted last.
    The percentage of mailed in votes disproportionately favour Biden.
    So Trump may well lose in some cases where he is currently leading.
    Biden has broken the record for the number of votes cast.
    Trump hasnt moved since I got up yesterday morning, he is still on 214.
    Ohio was an exception in that they counted the mail ins first, and Biden led there from the word go.
    Biden just needs Arizona, and Nevada, and is leading in both.
    Trump launches legal challenges in Michigan, Wisconsin and Georgia as his supporters descend on polling centres across US, forcing one in Arizona to close - but Biden needs just ONE more state to declare victory

Joe Biden edged closer to a potential upset in Georgia, coming within 1 point of President Donald Trump
    As the race narrowed, Trump's campaign announced that they had filed a lawsuit in the traditionally red state
    It alleges that a GOP poll observer witnessed 53 late absentee ballots added to a pile in Chatham County
    Trump held 49.9 per cent of the vote, while Biden had 48.9, with the president about 46,000 votes ahead
    Wednesday afternoon, Biden all but declared he'd win, as Wisconsin and Michigan were called in his favor
    With Michigan - and Arizona called for Biden by some networks - he's just 6 electoral votes away from 270
    Trump netted 13,644 votes in Arizona when Maricopa County released additional results Wednesday night
    It wasn’t enough to overcome Biden’s lead, which has shrunk to about 13,000 votes in the state
    The former vice president win if he can get Nevada, North Carolina, Georgia or Pennsylvania to tilt his way
    Trump will only gain a second term if all four of the remaining states go his way

The US election is still unresolved this morning with Joe Biden needing to win one more state to declare victory. But even then the result will not be clear cut because the Trump campaign has launched lawsuits contesting the count in Michigan and Wisconsin, which went to Biden, and in Georgia where the race is narrowing as counting continues. Biden is currently sitting on 264 electoral college votes and Trump on 214, with 270 needed to win. Trump supporters earlier descended on a polling station in Michigan demanding the count be stopped after the President declared victory on election night and accused Democrats of trying to 'steal the election'. Counting continues in Georgia where results are expected in hours, Pennsylvania where results are expected this morning, Arizona and Nevada where results will not be announced until 9am local time at the earliest.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8913707/Biden-takes-narrow-lead-Wisconsin-Trump-clinging-Michigan.html
    'Do you think we are fools?' Trump sends in Rudy Giuliani and son Eric to Pennsylvania who claim there are 'fraudulent' mail-in ballots that are part of the 'concerted effort of the crooks that run the Democrat Party'

As President Trump's chances at victory of re-election shrank on Wednesday, his campaign laid out their tactics to cling on to the presidency ranging from voting recounts to multiple lawsuits in battleground states
    He sent son Eric and personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani into Pennsylvania after he filed a lawsuit over counting
    Both claimed a Trump victory in the state despite roughly one million mail-in ballots remaining uncounted
    They also accused the Democrats of cheating as Giuliani asked 'Do you think we're fools?'
    The campaign seeking to intervene in an ongoing Supreme Court case involving the deadline for receiving mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania
    Giuliani claimed that that mail-in ballots are open to fraud and could have come from 'Mars or Canada'
    The Trump campaign have already demanded a recount in Wisconsin and filed a similar lawsuit in Michigan
    Despite the moves to ensure Trump doesn't go down without a fight, his campaign insists they are still confident of an election victory
    Trump lost Wisconsin on Wednesday afternoon after Joe Biden forged ahead with 20,000 votes, or a 0.6% victory, in the key battleground state
    He also lost Michigan where Biden is ahead by 1.2% with 67,000 more votes but Trump still maintains victory
    While Trump is currently leading in Pennsylvania, Georgia and North Carolina, winning all three will not be enough to claim a clean victory. He needs to **** back Michigan to be in with a chance
    Trump's own Republican party made it more difficult for candidates to get a recount in Wisconsin and Michigan after his narrow 2016 win

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8915369/Trump-sends-Rudy-Giuliani-son-Eric-dispute-Supreme-Court-ballot-deadline-Pennsylvania.html
    Furious Donald Trump called Rupert Murdoch to scream at him after Fox called Arizona for Joe Biden - but the media mogul refused to back down

Donald Trump rang Rupert Murdoch on Tuesday night to complain furiously about Fox News calling the result in Arizona, before any other network or outlet.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html
    Biden as low as 1/10 in some places.
    You can get 5/1 Trump.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,855
    HAYSIE said:

You can get 5/1 Trump.

As at 0905, the machine has Biden @ 1.17 (1/6) & Trump @ 6.5 (11/2).
    Tikay10 said:

HAYSIE said:

You can get 5/1 Trump.

Must be all over.
    HAYSIE said:

Tikay10 said:

HAYSIE said:

You can get 5/1 Trump.

Must be all over.
    Well that is until the lawyers get involved.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,855

Trump has shortened in the last hour, he was 11/2 & now 9/2.

Eek.
  • kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    I think there's only mug money left hence the shortening.

If Georgia hurry up we could see Biden win in next few hours.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,326

Trump and Co's victim whining is going to be unbearable.
    mumsie said:

Trump and Co's victim whining is going to be unbearable.
    It does make me worry that books won't pay yet.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,326

Brad Douglas
    @kazamatsuri
    ·
    Nov 4, 2020
    Watching the election result in Japan is at least somewhat more entertaining. I definitely laughed at the second screen. #Election2020

Pin Clock (Commissions Open!)
    @PinClock
    ·
    4 Nov
    Japan treating the US Election like the game show it is

• DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,484
    The Japanese do everything right with this sorta stuff. They also had a channel where they showed wild life scenes fights of animals fighting to survive and others fighting to eat them etc. They had fans of one animal on one side and the other animal on the other side and people got proper emotional like it was a sporting event was a good show cant remember what it was called and cant find it but it was good.
    Nevada will make some sort of update at 5pm UK time. It's predicted to be a Biden slam dunk so hopefully he does find the hoop. If Biden gets NV then the dems win.
  • chappo100chappo100 Member Posts: 116
    be a good angle shoot for winning an election, if trump bet so much on Biden that his odds shortened so much that trump would get sick odds at the bookies then everyone bets on trump and votes for him to try and win their bet. gg mateyboys 5mil