You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Top Players Only (confidential)

Comments

• Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    best turn card going
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,489
    madprof said:

Hey @goldon even you must think sometimes.."come on Pul..change the record.."

from one deluded idiot to another...

you off my Christmas list .....

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,174

@misterpj

I have sent you a PM. You are not in the habit of engaging with others so I don't want or expect a reply, but I suggest you read it carefully & take heed.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,146
    you really don't get it do you

Its pointless talking about any of the other hands but just the the last one you defended a min reraise from a short stack with 62 and got very lucky to hit trips versus his obvious monster(no way does a small stack raise like that with anything else), he then wins a hand you shouldn't be in anyway.
    Suck it up buttercup
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    On occasions, misterpj will go 'leftfield' this is one of those, so I pray πŸ™πŸ‘
    The BigBossMan (whom pj adores) let's pj the lateral scribe, offer insight.

This is going to segway, Lateral Poker Advice, which funnily enough, came back to me, absorbed by watching the latest (released yesterday) Roy Jones Junior, one to one, 30 minute exclusive interview, it is, absorbing, fascinating, it actually should be played, for the full 30 minutes, on every mainstream news outlet, Global, the World, would be an instently better place, if Roy Jones Juniors message, was heeded, appreciated, didn't think, this fellas star, could ascend any higher, in misterpjs mind, it did, last night. 30 minutes, you will be fascinated, and absorbed,covers, excuisitly, of course boxing, but more importantly, life, and the World today, a message for all, and motivation, for young and old, so heartfelt and GENUINE, if you thought a certain F1 drivers 'message' was decent, this, from Roy Jones Junior, is 'nuther level material'

In, case you didnt know, next weekend is Thanks Giving, Stateside, and, on Saturday, a 51 year old Roy Jones Junior is fighting a 54 year old Mike Tyson.
    Both, are shredded, ripped, tuned and trained, to literally, fight for their lives, both have stated that, as fact, delete, any notion, of 'exhibition'

Absorbed, by this, do enjoy;

Roy Jones beautiful explanations, of studying, animals various, in the natural world, that helped him hone, his life (human behavioural patterns { poker ref coming} and boxing skills) is Supreme.

For Poker, it reminded me, of Albert D Biderman, I doubt, any player, has ever recommended this book, 1961,as it is about Human Behaviour, not specifically Poker, but then that's the Jenius, the Poker Clues, are buried in the 364 pages, free PDF download, if you wish to 'read' the other 5 players, better, at any 6max table, big clues in the Biderman 1961 tome. πŸ˜‰
    In fact, for evidence of like Hellmuth, maybe, misterpj does go NUCLEAR, after supreme reads (work back through 'just' the actual hands, posted, in this thread, alone, never mind hundreds, elsewhere) reading your opponent, should be, a rewarded honed Poker skill, pj just needs, VariaRinses to come his way!

For boxing fans, in 1988 Seoul Olympics, Roy Jones Junior, was subject to the most corrupt verdict, Ever, in boxing, the middleweight boxing final, Jones destroyed his Korean opponent, in the final, was beyond distraught,thinking he let himself, and his country down,scandolously given the silver medal, not gold, Jones won the fight, by a country mile.
    Roy Jones Junior, went Pro, Roy Jones Junior went unbeaten until 1997, 47-0, when he was 'robbed again' 47-0 by a dreadful decision v Montell Griffin, Griffin, laying Horizontal on the canvas, after Jones dropped him (again) in the 8th,got awarded the fight! laying on his bottle n glass, by a corrupt State referee.
    Roy Jones Junior explains, how, temporarily, that moment, sent his (boxing) life, off the rails.
    He had one, set in stone ambition, to go unbeaten, his entire pro career.

Now, if you have any doubts, about Roy Jones Junior v Mike Tyson, two minutes of your time, watch this. Listen and watch, intently, until the end, only two minutes.

You might also enjoy, ironically enough, Chris Eubank Juniors, latest 30 minute exclusive interview, also released yesterday, direct from Roy Jones Juniors, Pensicola home (farm, ranch) where he has been permanently based,fully, for 10 months, being trained by Roy Jones Junior, Chris Junior in Roy Jones Juniors Corner, for the Tyson fight, Sat Nov 28th.

This has been randomly inspired, by random, Gpc70 will know, who The Ice-Cream Man is, give you a clue, plays top level Poker, or aspires to, the same fella who was a builder, yep, well he was a labourer actually, 19 years old, labouring every day, on the Thames Barrier, and got very very lucky, thanks to Dave Mehmet, Gillingham, and right place, right time, fair enough, took chance, and the rest is history.

I won't, but could share, more than one cringworthy clip, from live poker, featuring the same fella, , most will know, of this, to even think the sentence, never mind say it, live on Soccer Saturday, marks you for life, as not the very sharpest of tools, in any box

At 07.55,this morning, random channel flicked to 723,zero idea, Natalie Sawyer and The Milkman, were presenting, apparently, cutting edge expert sporting insight, really!
    The most embarrassing Non informed tripe, by those two, claiming boxing knowledge, and 'nicking a living', latently obvious, neither informed, more so, both utterly clueless, on boxing.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    goldon said:

madprof said:

Ha! By deluded idiot I meant me and Paul.....
  • Options
    Hi Prof

Hope, life as good as can be.

Below, funnily enough, a very reasonable example, of...
    Best starting hand, Hellmuth esq, reading ability

All betting done, before the river

Substantial tourney defining Pot.

'Flipping Heck' muttered misterpj 55% good (pocket AJ suited Spades😏) v 45%, Hand equity..

The RiverVariaRinsing, well, twas a Brahma,.. Rivered, by a straight Flush πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Even, if you can 'read em' better than POTRIPPER, still gotta dodge, the river Bullet. πŸ˜…

and 'Random is, as Random does πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰'

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,174

It's quite novel to lose to a straight flush, but to be fair he had a whole bunch of winning outs, 14 or so if I've counted correctly?
  • Options
    Fancy An Eargasam?

this'll sort, the Men from the Boys.

misterpj gives you, Jeffrey Daniel, founder, lead singer Shalamar

And specifically, this.
    This Being,
    This Is For The Lover In You
    Shalamar
    this EXACT MIX, ti's awesome.

Forget, any other mix, has to be, this mix, Perazollo Re Touch Edit, amazing vocals, enjoy.
    easy to find, gratis

• Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    edited November 2020
    Fancy an insight?
    Use your:,,, Imagination - Just An Illusion
    LYRICS
    Could it be that, it's just an illusion
    Putting me back, in all this confusion?
    Could it be that, it's just an illusion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY4cVhXxW64
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    madprof said:

goldon said:

madprof said:

Nah, I think Goldon deciphered it correctly.
  • Options
    Like Covid they can find me a cure ..... no hope for you. Meow!
  • Options
    Originality better than re-mix.

https://youtu.be/UMxxBvGac1A
  • Options
    madprof said:

goldon said:

madprof said:

You back but behave.

• Options
    For the poster, above this, please read, the Thread Title πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜œ

as, you will read this, narrative go, Poker

That's, best (way) pre (pocket AJ suited)
    Improves best, on the flop,
    Turns the A, to go 80%
    hard,to factor, turn river runner runner, too two on the flop, riverVariaRinse Flush
    (commentary, only for the ' πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ Pppprecious Metal, come on guys n gals, that, a BelterπŸ˜πŸ‘'
    If special dispensation? misterpj change player name too;
    SILVERhi-Ho

Forgot too mention, stacked player, v smallest stack left (misterpj) πŸ€”πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

'and' the 2020 Award, special services Poker Entertainment Forum 'hero' 2020
    Goes Too

• Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    edited November 2020
    Are really complaining about losing a 60/40 where you had just over 1bb?

Last night I got rivered in a flip in the mini for what would have been a top 10 stack nearly 4 hours in. Instead I had to make do with a min cash, 4 hours play for a min cash.

Also last night and every night, every person who played online poker had exactly the same kind of beats, it's poker.

How many of these people start thread after thread about these beats.......just you.

It got boring a long time ago. If I remember correctly, you're in your 50s, act like it you child.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    .PJ. Blackthorne " I'm not you're Enemy more of a Friend than you know."

Edit; only banter remember.
  • Options
    'knocking up another Igloo'
    `pj' not dipped, his dinky likkle size 9s,into Β£5.50 dyms, for a good while.

Instently reminded, why 'pj' leaves them, to the top boys and gals.
    πŸ˜‰

pj, running RedHot πŸ˜˜πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ’—

• Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    DYM, six people still in and you go all in with a/k pre to do what? Pick up the blinds? 'Villian' had you covered on what was a flip. Either way, if this is how you play dym, stick to the 28p ones!
  • Options
    'my old son'

apply, either, or, both

William of Ockham

and, or, the SNIFF TEST

both, exquisite, 2gether, zero doubts

Ockhams Razor, will help you plenties, in life, as will, The Sniff Test, intellectual property rights, owned by uncle Simon πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹