You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Top Players Only (confidential)

Comments

• misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204

Yes, Sir eee, would, Lurve and Adore, a 'change of RECORD' 😘
    Get it πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
  • HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,145
    I have applied Ockhams Razor and come to the conclusion you are just ****
    especially for Hendrik

Β£5.50 bounty hunter
    all betting, completed by the turn
    misterpj trip 888 J kicker inside st draw boat draw quad draw!
    snaps off the all in
    against pocket 2 7
    maths 82% good

• KadoomKadoom Member Posts: 116
    misterpj you need help buddy
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,465
    Kadoom said:

Unless you gonna tell him to stop calling against allin's ....... then .......
    he has enough doom, he needs KaBoom
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,814
    Kadoom said:

@Kadoom

Many players, including some of the best on the site have tried to help him but he neither acknowledges, thanks or it seems even reads their advice.
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,465
    as Colonel Charles Holt,once famously pondered 'this is weird'
    (Rendlesham-Bentwaters)
    naughty 'unofficial nuke base'
    Well, reckon there is summit in the water! but one digresses.

Anyway, that Hot running misterpj
    Saturday evening bunty hunta business

Pocket A6 suited Spades, in the sb
    calls a 15 bb raise pre
    snaps off the all in shove, on the flop
    Ello Ello Ello, what we got, ere then Guv?
    Q. World class poker? getting paid or rinsed!

Some one, gimme a clue, how? 'they' relentlessly Hit, from a furlong behind πŸ€”

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,814

"calls a 15 bb raise pre

Some one, gimme a clue, how? 'they' relentlessly Hit, from a furlong behind"

Says the man who called pre-flop a furlong behind....
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    I don't think you could play that A6 hand any worse.

The call pre is awful.
    The min donk bet on the flop is awful.
    The calling it off vs his shove is awful.
    The moaning in here is awful.

You played the whole hand awfully and got the runout you deserved.
    Good Morning, one and all

That time, of year again, what an Anus Horriblis 2020 has been, for one and all, Globally.

Defacto, the 2nd best, no limit hold em tournament players, own poker Anus Horriblis pales into insignificance,in the grand scheme of things.

A year ago, no names no pack drill, a certain 'God loves a trier' did their metaphorical conkers, losing a sporting wager, to yours truly.
    So, just as last year, misterpjs last post, of 2020, Dieties Willing, might be back, 2021.

'matey' what was the price, last year? believe was 100-1,if you want the same bet, happy to give you Value, this time, lay me 1-9! 😊

misterpjs Yuletide Message

Each and every one of you, misterpj wishes you, relative happiness, contentment, a supreme Festive period with your nearest and dearest, then, a healthy happy and Poker successful 2021.

A generic 'present, for all' if you follow the gee gees.

A little write up, about each below.

Politologue, as Gpc and others know, advised a chunky bet, ante post, at 14s,for the Tingle Creek which is next Saturday, 14s ew down now to 5s,fit and fancied.
    The second horse, in the list, will leave until last.
    Mastertommytucker, same yard as Politilougue, again Gpc knows, Tommy, had 3 runs this year, before first run, I advised (to laughter) ew 50s for the King George, ps, this is a chaser, that until this season, had FFFUs, as its form, anyways, 3 runs, 2nd to Al Dancer (rancid ride) and then bolted up, and bolted up, serious serious engine.
    Minella Indo! advised as the second coming, 20s for the Gold Cup, down to 6s,two runs, bolted up twice, beating top class horses, with ease.
    TRONADA, simples, be on red alert, for a 2m handicap Hurdle, on an easyish track, ie, not a, stiff 2miles,rudely,naughtily handicapped.
    Saint Roi, best Hoss in the yard, advised huge price for the Champion Hurdle, 2 runs, bolted up, and a shockingly awful ride, when should, could have won a minute, 2nd,no run! a stone better on good, proper proper horse.
    Nordano, same as TRONADA, but, get on, when punted.
    Ahdab πŸ™„ still pains me, badly! the Naughty Hoss.
    Captain Guinness, pray can come back fully fit
    DERAB advised 55s,50s, for 2021 Derby, absolute machine (once raced 2 yo maiden at John Gosdens) you wait and see!

Finally, the mystery Hoss,
    Insignia of Rank
    Handicap Hurdle Plot Horse, ti's over in the Emerald Isle, 'plotted' but your going to have to work out, for yourselves, which day, is payday!

Football
    Championship Brentford ew
    League 1 three horse race, Portsmouth Sunderland Charlton
    League 2 Leyton Orient ew
    National League North Spennymoor Town ew

misterpjs final post, is, of course Poker, coming below, then pj ghosting

God Bless πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ‘
    and, as promised, the Hot misterpj, closes out 2020,with this, for your observations.

It's one of them!

a Β£5.50 buy in, bounty hunter.

At the top of the hour, 5 minute break, we are down to 10 players, you all should know, roughly how many hands are dealt, played, completed, within half an hour, not that many.
    If (so should be,televised, with either or both, misterpj playing, commenting) would be must see stuff πŸ€”πŸ‘πŸ˜

So, the shortest stack left in the tournament happens to be at my table, yours truly 2nd shortest, we were like two old gunslingers, relentlessly folding, while the young bucks, were all in with 3 9 off, 7 2 off etc.
    Finally, shortie gets a hand, A K pocket suited diamonds, v Mr Big Stack
    Top Players Only!
    guess what happened?
    the shortest stack, flops it 99 % good, 99% GOOD
    Ockhams RAZOR
    you can guess, can't you, yep, turn river runner runner straight rinsing.
    Shortie, rinsed and out.
    Eight minutes later, shortie misterpj, flops a Set!, indeed, that's right,pocket 88 and a beautiful 8 on the flop, only a World Class Top Player, would not go Skinto, along with that 8,on the flop, guess what appeared on the flop, ? HHH.

And, more than happy, to show stats, 45 mins deep
    Do note, you can't Reraise when card dead, and ironically enough, flopped SETS, big contributer to misterpjs poker Anus Horriblis!
    misterpj, a calling station, never have been, was, or will be.

With a chip n a chair, you always 'fight'
    No defeat, No Surrender, pj knows, only the Second Best Contender!
    But, when you look down, at pocket QQ, what you gonna do?

Do note, this the same mtt, over 25 mins play, not hundreds of hands!
    Be Poker TV 'precious metal'

Bless you All, my poker Heroes xxxπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

sniff test, flopped Set, into flopped flush, naughtyπŸ˜‰

'can't win a flipπŸ‘'

That's, some dealin, innit, outta be TV πŸ‘
    pj, reserves, the rite, for 1 (one) only reply to this, in case, the usual suspect, the deflect n bluster merchant,who can't resist😜
    God Bless All, be safe, be happy, even him!
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,326
    misterpj, a calling station, never have been, was, or will be.

You are though.
  • tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,589
    edited November 2020
    Some people seem to go all in with 7 2 and hit everything.
    Others loose with pocket Aces.

If it hurts then maybe it's time to call it a day for a while?

Seemingly I haven't been able to hit anything, win a flip or get aces to hold up for some time now.

But hey it's only a game of poker.

When or if my current stack has depleted I will be giving it a rest.

Perhaps you should try it too?
    You played 88 really badly as you should be going broke in that hand.
  • gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997

he didn't
  • somniatissomniatis Member Posts: 219
    edited November 2020
    Tikay10 said:

Kadoom said:

@Kadoom

Many players, including some of the best on the site have tried to help him but he neither acknowledges, thanks or it seems even reads their advice.
    Should be obvious by now that PJ is trolling.

Don't feed the Troll!
    gpc70 said:

he didn't
    I know he didn't go broke, that's why I said it was played badly because he didn't go broke.

Right to reply, ONCE, was reserved.
    Irony
    first responder, 11.12 a.m. yesterday (beautiful IRONY) β™₯οΈβ€οΈπŸ’—πŸ’•πŸŒΉπŸ’‹
    Conkers done, big style, 1 year ago ? same bet?
    I will have, Β£900,000 , at 1-9, same bet
    mate,seriously,dont,please don't lay it!

One and the same, that, top level, best of the best, coaching..
    How is that going?
    Don't forget, when you free rolled into the Biggy
    there was one player (ME) willing for you to take it down
    I won't post your Sharky, up to you, if you do.
    And, you want to Forum preech, about me, re my own no limit hold em Poker,try to be accurate! calling station! tighter than an Alabahma Tick

One and the same, some utter codswallop, about me 'resetting sharkscope!' mine..
    Quote Verbatim,from you, to me 'you think' resetting your Sharky, resolves your Poker inability!
    oh multiple Dieties, please, Bake Cakes.

You been top level coached, how is that going?
    misterpj needs a no limit tournament hold em coach, like an extra Hole, in the Interlocutor!

My dear friend, and friends, a Reminder.

The game, is based on
    (A) these

(B) that's, a deck of cards, 52 of them, which are divided, into 4 equal suits, 'Randomly' Shuffled, then dealt accordingly
    (C) Fundamentally based, on Mathematical Probability
    (D) the nuences, of play, minute to learn, lifetime to master

Part, huge part, is the ability, to READ your opponents, defacto, meaning, exactly like two of my real world, poker hero, poker heroine, players, getting your chips, in best, in the tournament defining hands. Pick, one male, one female (current players) in only no limit hold em tournaments, to play for your life.

misterpj, chooses, PHIL HELLMUTH & OLIVIA LIV BOEREE
    disagree, with that, then you best take your argument to the Godfather of Poker, Mr Doyle Brunson, not picked, those two, because of Doyle, but two Poker legends, agree.

misterpj, plenty, plenty in common, with Phil Hellmuth, oh, and by the way, the bluster and deflect merchants, CONSTANTLY fail, to compare, like, with like, tournament Poker, not your cash, not your dyms, not your robotic multi table 16 tables at a time, and, zero tricked out hh hu software assistance, real poker, no limit hold em, using your brain

Last, final time, playing the game, is not misterpjs problem, I won't, but could, name TWO, on here, of your finest, most respected players 'Paul, please, not your game that's the problem mate, your temprement is the issue' well, yes, going off, like an EXOCET, but, one of the best ever players, how many bracelets? Phil Hellmuth has a record 15..nuff said

So, here, is yet another, perfect example, this very morning, I wish, I could explain, there are a right few obvious candidates, who very obviously, neither understand conceptually what hand equity, actually is! and I really don't need the coached Phenom trying to educate me (please!)

This morning, Β£5.50 bounty hunter (again) huge 3 way pot, way best starting, way best on the flop, improve on the turn, 72% hand equity v 16 and 11 one card to come, no A in site and misterpj looking at KK (again) massive hand massive pot bounties river rinsed, gazzillionth time, in 7 months, fact.
    I will spell it out, for Eastbourne, this, is calling, two all ins, in front of me, with the best, way best, all the way, mate, try it! Ti's the concept fundamental of no limit hold em poker, an Art, a skill, but, you seem not to get that.

misterpjs Sharky, 7 months, exactly, Tuesday Dec 1st 2020, thats after, the most rancid, runbad, downswing, in poker History, but, May 2nd 2022 (will equal 2 years, exact)
    80 rated, minimum
    10k green minimum, will equal Net + 3.5k, as per origenal sportsmens wager, max buy in allowed Β£11 (Sat's πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ included, K. E. R. S. 2021 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)

misterpj, was full residencia, Espanol
    they call him, EL Loco Ingles LECHERO...
    Coz, he always delivers, BABI. XXX

And, don't mention, the small stack, 99% good, after relentlessly FOLDING, gets a turn river runner runner purple Rinse Special.

My very last words
    ? Hands, Play, all fiction?
    Hundreds, and hundreds, non Fiction, shared, with this Forum
    Me, that's misterpj, not a scooby doo (down too, the, sickest, downswing, run bad, in online Poker History) not a remote clue, how it feels, to, win a huge, spot, pot, tourney critical hand, from a furlong behind, don't worry, 'you know, misterpj knows' that,.. that ever happens, be..
    Lite Up, in lites, like the former, Oxford Street variety, on this very Forum.
    Off, to bake, a deconstructed, double almond and chocolate funfetti cake, with buttercream

πŸ’‹πŸ‘πŸ˜œ

God Bless All
    Run brilliant All, misterpj ghosting, but, 2021,poker kinetic energy, applied, never forget, an omelette, he cannot make, without break dem Egg πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ€—

Cant name all, but an extra special Supreme Christmas too
    Tony Kendal, Matt Bates, Essex Phil, madprof, the boy Pike (Nozzer) Zenbhuddist, can't forget, especially, Gpc70, mate, played 88 badly!, never getting the flopped flush, off the hand, Β£5.50 bounty hunter reading ability, knew they flopped the Flush, played all year, hoping to improve a hand!!! flopped Set, to a BOAT, not happened yet! God lurves a trier and an optomist.
    Flopped sets, Ahnialated me this year, be different 2021!

Gpc, the Irish one, Insignia, proper plot, track it, check lifetime form, check hurdles runs, watch markets like a hawk, and 'Tron', and the others, as and when, bless, pj.
    If you knew they flopped a flush, why did you call the river?