You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

£10 to £1k and subsequent 7@7 back to zero. Back to complete this and move on to the next.

Comments

• Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    50 points in the bag, wont be going for 100 this week.

• Options
    Ended the week on Thursday with a 5 win / 5 loss at the 28p turbo's for a 30p loss on the day.

So with £4.06 (well £3.72 at the time of writing) in the bank its seems like there is no Forum takedown's tonight, just those jolly 28p turbo's gosh you have to look forward to those.

*Note the changed mindset, thats got to work surely.
  • Options
  • Options
    Apologies to those affected by my 15 minutes of tank folding in the freeroll.

Min cash with less than 1bb left though on a positive note, means i have an actual game choice for the first time in over a week.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited May 2021

After another totally uneventful week we see a £2.30 token added to the above effectively taking the balance to £11.05 taking this current challenge profit into consideration current predictions of completion are 6.23pm Friday 22nd January 2292. of course i hope to better this date.
    I will probably throw the token at those plo'8'ers having missed the league altogether last week. Have i mentioned the Midweek PLO8 bh League its very competitive and extremely well managed.
    5 tickets into this weeks online SPT draw so far, we will have to see who this week not expecting much more than 50pts but may go for the 100 depends on how things go.
  • Options
    Well i have had worse nights in this challenge, few no limit deepish runs but no cashes.
    PLO8 finally saw some return. 3 wins in this last 3 games.

• Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,275
    Nice PLO8ing @coo1-um!
  • Options
    safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541
    Stick to PL08 and you could cut a couple of years off that 2292 target. Nice wins
  • Options
    25 pts so far this week, not be getting much more than 50.
    Need to take a little care now dont want to be 'Down There" again soon.

• Options
    Seems sky paid me an extra 2p for the 17:30 PLO8. Don't tell anyone....

• Options
    Last week was the best for a while, so will be hoping to add to that this time out.
    100 points will be an objective as will adding in a few < £3 Sats Looking at playing the full micro NL schedule and takedown games tonight.

Let’s hope it’s not one step forward three steps back again.

• Options
    Monday night saw a return to the dizzy heights of button clicking mayhem, the amount of games was the reason i had i brief hiatus from the reporting of found myself down to 27p at one stage, but i feel that i needed it with the pain of those 28p DYM turbos of the past few weeks still fresh in my mind.
    Tuesday was better with a £10 from the freeroll, 2nd in a plo8 and a deep run in the mini, though this had made me question my choices again.

Tournament poker is fine if you can regularly make the final table with 93 points for this week in the bag, Thursday night will be a few no limit sats and plo8.

I am considering dropping into the cash games, however when i play these i never seem to know when to leave the table, i guess i should be 1 to 2 tabling and put a time limit on it and see where it goes. too many things to consider, should i buy in for the full amount and at what level to name but two.

• Options
  • Options
    thedazzmanthedazzman Member Posts: 933
    Cracking stuff!

Glad you are getting a bit of momentum now after a sluggish period. Long may it continue.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
  • Options
    QUICKFEETQUICKFEET Member Posts: 528
    You really are on a roll... great stuff
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,275
    Up £100+ in a couple of weeks, nicely done @coo1-um.
  • Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 767
    edited May 2021
    Flying now @coo1-um , well played!
  • Options
    Thanks all for the kind words.
    Unfortunately my entries were not enough for an online SPT seat.

was nice to see plo'8'ers @Enut @Essexphil @tomgoodun @bbmike (more for Running the forum takedown these days) making the list to name but a few.

lets see how next week goes in this challenge. Madcap Monday Mindless Mayhem will be first up, just remember its not for the faint hearted and button clicking nonsense is ok if its premeditated.