You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

£100,000 SPT Online Live Update - of sorts.

Comments

• Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,223
    Last chance saloon for me, will play the quarter hopefully get in the semi if not I will be forced to buy into the semi :'( .
  • Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    edited January 2021
    Tikay10 said:

Some good replies to the original photo questions & Caption Comp. Keep them coming please, we are gradually filling in the blanks on that.

And now, random photo & question # 2.

I saw this photo of a Sunday Dinner on the excellent RateMtPlate Twitter feed.

Marks out of 10 please, any comments as you see fit.

Wouldn't pay a penny for that, where's the beeef or pork also you missing the lovely mash potatos and I need more peas so to pump.
  • Options
    Shelley7Shelley7 Member Posts: 128
    Tikay10 said:

There was a 10 seat guaranteed Semi-Final last night, a whopping 83 played & it made 16 seats and change. Same again today, but note today's Semi Final is at 4pm.

Thank god you said this, assumed my chances of satting in were over - hopefully can run better today and save £240 quid. Cheers for the info much appreciated.
  • Options
    IrishRoseIrishRose Member Posts: 1,663
    TVSpice said:

IrishRose said:

Really looking forward to tonights game - hopefully the chat boxes might be busy aswell unless people are too busy concentrating of course!!

Are we running any kind of sweepstakes or anything Mr @Tikay10 - e.g. guess the closing number of entrants (either including or excluding multiple buyins) etc or the FT players?

I've gone early with this already (see above) @IrishRose . @Tikay10 thinks I'm mad but I have predicted a massive 685 (including rebuys) for a total £137,000 pot.
    Ohhhhhhh - that is a tad ambitious (but would be great if it happened!!). I've go with a slightly lower guess of 619 including rebuys (so 15,475,000 chips in play?)
  • Options
    SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,736
    to help the guarantee I can chip in with 2x rebuys
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,129
    SoLack said:

to help the guarantee I can chip in with 2x rebuys

@SoLack

Yes, that's been assumed.
  • Options
    JACKDAWJACKDAW Member Posts: 934
    IrishRose said:

TVSpice said:

IrishRose said:

Really looking forward to tonights game - hopefully the chat boxes might be busy aswell unless people are too busy concentrating of course!!

Are we running any kind of sweepstakes or anything Mr @Tikay10 - e.g. guess the closing number of entrants (either including or excluding multiple buyins) etc or the FT players?

I've gone early with this already (see above) @IrishRose . @Tikay10 thinks I'm mad but I have predicted a massive 685 (including rebuys) for a total £137,000 pot.
    Ohhhhhhh - that is a tad ambitious (but would be great if it happened!!). I've go with a slightly lower guess of 619 including rebuys (so 15,475,000 chips in play?)
    im going with 600 entries including rebuys- £120,000 pot
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    craigcu12 said:

Tikay10 said:

Some good replies to the original photo questions & Caption Comp. Keep them coming please, we are gradually filling in the blanks on that.

Wouldn't pay a penny for that, where's the beeef or pork also you missing the lovely mash potatos and I need more peas so to pump.
    Presume the pork is in the sausage
  • Options
    edrichedrich Member Posts: 1,899
    Tikay10 said:

Spuds and "sausages" could do with another 45 minutes.

Where's the gravy?

Pea 1 and 2 ok, pea 3 a little deflated.

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    edrich said:

Tikay10 said:

Where's the gravy?

That must be a strong black coffee in that jug...;)
  • Options

Update @ 2.30pm

Current entries;

Current Overlay

£37,400

Plenty of satellites this afternoon, & I expect the Semi Final to have a bumper field.
  • Options

Loving the feedback on the photos.

Good to see we have established that there was not a serial killer involved, as Mr Channing has rightly pointed out.

More weird stuff later.

For now, I'm off to the gym for a couple of hours, & then we'll resume upon my return all the way through to close of play.
  • Options
    cabbazcabbaz Member Posts: 36
    Surely no chance this overlays with late reg / rebuys for the whole of Day 1! My guess = 603 entries.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,347
    I can just name the 3 sat down.

Skys poker ambassador, David Mitchels wife and an extra from the Sweeney.

• Options
    edited January 2021
    mumsie said:

I can just name the 3 sat down.

Skys poker ambassador, David Mitchels wife and an extra from the Sweeney.

So far that chap has been called a 70's **** star, a serial killer, a once only killer & now an extra from Sweeney. He does seem to be attracting attention.
  • Options

The 4pm Semi Final attracted 79 runners - that's another 15 seats & change which will be generated.

There are also two more Late Reg Semis to come - one at 5.30pm & one at 7pm. With the super slow structure, those in the Late Reg Semis will still come in to the SPT with zillions of blinds.
  • Options
    edited January 2021

UPDATE @ 4.50pm

Runners;

Current Overlay

£34,600

• Options
    AB0151AB0151 Member Posts: 275
    MAXALLY said:

edrich said:

Tikay10 said:

Where's the gravy?

That must be a strong black coffee in that jug...;)
    Ha ha - reminiscent of that Only Fools and Horses sketch in their “last” episode in 1996 - I say last as they came back with more specials in 2000’s but for me the classic ending was when they finally became rich...speaking of which gl gl all later
  • Options
    kidgrimsbykidgrimsby Member Posts: 84
    Surely that plate should be on that other rating site:

RATE MY POO, as nobody should have gravy on the side of undercooked frozen food.

Yorkshire puddings are served as a starter with onion gravy.............ohooooo Gravy!

Victoria looks as though she's still smiling from her 2006 EPT win in London.

I have just one "run like a poker god" in the SPT and that goes to Gorden AKA Dollie, he deserves a deep run.
  • Options
    NChanningNChanning Member Posts: 852
    I'm not actually sure but I think the picture was taken in 2007. We were about to film a TV poker show called Bar Beat to be shown on The Poker Channel.