You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

IN SEARCH OF BLISCIPLINE - Feb cash diary

1235»

Comments

• Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726

I had them so bad at one time, I went to a private quack. He said the secret was to open up constricted the blood vessels, & the best way to do that was to knock one out. I swear to God that was his advice.

Can this be used in a defence case Phil? @Essexphil

“ I swear m’lud, I was just trying to rid my migraine in the supermarket”
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    I think writing this has had a knockonup effect on the br Steve, be a shame to stop the meteoric rise now.
  • Options
    QUICKFEETQUICKFEET Member Posts: 528
    Congratulations on reaching a grand - very impressive.
    Sorry to hear about the migranes. I know a few people who suffer from them and they are terrible things
  • Options
    SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    Tikay10 said:

The cause of migraines is interesting. Well the cause is constricted blood vessels to the brain, but what causes that is odd. I suffered horribly for years but I eventually discovered that if I avoided the dreaded "C"'s, I was OK.

So I was fine once I packed up eating/drinking;

Citrus fruits

Cheese

Chocolate

Coffee, or anything containing caffeine.

I had them so bad at one time, I went to a private quack. He said the secret was to open up constricted the blood vessels, & the best way to do that was to knock one out. I swear to God that was his advice.

I thought you loved (and consumed) coffee? I may give the above four C's - and add cigarettes to make a fifth C - a whirl in March. Or, rather, an unwhirl.
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

I think writing this has had a knockonup effect on the br Steve, be a shame to stop the meteoric rise now.

Thanks T-Bone, think 'knockonup" - inspired by Tikay's knockoneout? - has to be word of the diary so far.
  • Options
    QUICKFEET said:

Congratulations on reaching a grand - very impressive.
    Sorry to hear about the migranes. I know a few people who suffer from them and they are terrible things

They (migraines) are absolute rotters and can really impact on quality of life.

Thanks for the grats - it seemed out of reach a few days ago but a +£750-ish final week (near-totally down to rungood) really helped.