You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

trading standards

The site is getting worse and worse.
Sit and go lobbies broken, tables dont open,the download shuts done out of nowhere.Can cost a lot when 15+ tables.
The mtts broken. when we get moved table it dosnt move us or let us launch the new table.
Your charging 10% rake double most other sites for a broken game. turbo dyms can last a few minutes is why every other site charges 5% or less

Comments

• stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 5,799
    Why do you play here , there's loads of sites you can use , i can never understand why people moan about the site yet still play here , there's no logic
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 2,448
    rareace said:

The site is getting worse and worse.
    Sit and go lobbies broken, tables dont open,the download shuts done out of nowhere.Can cost a lot when 15+ tables.
    The mtts broken. when we get moved table it dosnt move us or let us launch the new table.
    Your charging 10% rake double most other sites for a broken game. turbo dyms can last a few minutes is why every other site charges 5% or less

You have a choice to play here or not. If you are unhappy by all means raise your concerns but understand that nobody forces anybody to play on Sky Poker or any other site. Ultimately you have the option to take your money and business elsewhere.

So either accept this quirky site with all its faults and revel in the community or pick up your chips and leave. Either way good luck.
  • reelerreeler Member Posts: 405
    have you tried contacting customer care. some guys on here will just be rude and tell u to leave if yer not happy. am sure sky want to be made aware of the issues so they can fix them .
    im sure sky dont want u to leave to go to another site
  • thefallthefall Member Posts: 741
    Don't leave Mister Ace!

Your one of the good guys and entitled to your opinion.

Hope you get your issues sorted ( we have all had them ) and your back soon.

Best Wishes

• HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 2,655
    you're - short for 'you are'
    your - belonging to, associated with
    Yes absolutely thanxing u
    Site unavailable
  • lekskilekski Member Posts: 7
    The rake at turbo DYM's(which should rightfully by referred to as hyper turbos) is unbeatable.
    It amazes me that Sky charge the same, as for regular speed.
    Any savvy ICM/EV calculators won't go near them. Which means a large portion of their potential customer base will never play here.
    Fees not reducing, as stakes increase, will also be a part of the reason as to why there is very little action over £5.00.
    It's baffling, even a little maddening, that this isn't obvious to those who make these decisions.
    As every other site, I know of, operates on this logic.
  • lekskilekski Member Posts: 7
    If Turbo DYM's had a 4-5% rake, I would start hitting 20-30 per hour.
  • MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 3,987
    lekski said:

The rake at turbo DYM's(which should rightfully by referred to as hyper turbos) is unbeatable.
    It amazes me that Sky charge the same, as for regular speed.
    Any savvy ICM/EV calculators won't go near them. Which means a large portion of their potential customer base will never play here.
    Fees not reducing, as stakes increase, will also be a part of the reason as to why there is very little action over £5.00.
    It's baffling, even a little maddening, that this isn't obvious to those who make these decisions.
    As every other site, I know of, operates on this logic.

I thought £11 was the most popular stake for TDYMs