You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

trading standards

Comments

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,163

rabdeniro said:

Rabdeniro played Max Cody in the remake of Cape Fear.

Thanks Rab I shall watch the film now so that I can make an informed comment.
    Good film ....and RdN is great in it ......quite CHILLING :#>:)
  • Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397

That escalated quickly, from software issues??

Standard mate these days lol. One person in this thread is particularly bad for it, I go off on tangents a lot as well.

Sorry for my part in this and that is funny. Software issues to moaning and groaning to religion and maybe, just maybe back to software. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    TheWaddy said:

I think you chose to comment on my my posts, despite not having enough knowledge on poker. This is how this started... Practice what you preach, would be a wholly relevant term to use in this situation!

Please dont embarrass yourself by saying you do.... someone who reloads and has not bothered to learn pot odds is not qualified to comment on poker outcomes, online or offline.

But it is a bizarre suggestion, that someone should take a course to learn something in a subject that they have no interest in whatsoever. I will give the Alpha course a miss.

And guess what? There is absolutely no-one here who does have an interest.

And if you think they werent at least just a little perturbed by your Max Cady Cape Fear capitals post, think again!

Anytime I read a comment from you I can't even digest it anymore and my head gets really sore. Not read this one yet and might never. I think you are a total joker and crackerjack!
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    F me if you head gets sore from my posts, but not from whole capital Max Cady style quoting bible posts, he just might have a chance of recruiting you.... You are undoubtedly on his radar so you will have to try and dodge that if u can...
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,157
    TheWaddy said:

F me if you head gets sore from my posts, but not from whole capital Max Cady style quoting bible posts, he just might have a chance of recruiting you.... You are undoubtedly on his radar so you will have to try and dodge that if u can...

Oh dear, it is now obvious what your problem is. You are ignorant, ignorant to the point of stupidity

I don't think you'll find a Bible quote in the whole of my post. Yup, just double checked, no quote and therefore you must be mistaken or ignorant

Also I have never tried to recruit Cammykaze or any other person on here, because as I've said before, that's not my thing.

Do pay attention. Quite clearly you do struggle with simple English

Is your ignorance a result of you not listening to what people are saying or are you just incapable of accepting that you maybe, just maybe are out of your depth here.

The way that you seem incapable of absorbing anything makes me wonder how you managed to be profitable at micro PLO8, still I suppose some people can ride variance for years.

Oh and the RNG isn't rigged, Trading Standards are not required and I can only assume that you once had an application for membership rejected by the local Tea and Coffee club. You might try the WRVS, they're usually on the lookout.

I'm laughing as I type this because I know that you think I get annoyed or even angry by your posts. If you look at the history of the dialogue, I hooked you with STFU in another topic and have been playing you like a cheap violin ever since.

You got so out of shape you forgot to argue the original points, remember them?, you know the RNG puts boards out to keep weaker PLO8 players in the game longer. How about coming on this post supporting some "Young Blood". Where is your support and in fact where is he/she.

It's like using a laser pen to distract a cat. You see a shiny dot and have to chase it, it's actually hilarious to observe.

Anyway that's enough, I'm not going to torment you anymore. Some people bring a knife to a gunfight, you've turned up with water pistol.

Have a great and happy life and I hope sincerely you get all you wish for, the encore is over, we're done here.

Mark
  • Options
    edited June 2022

OH MY DAYS, OK LETS UNPACK THIS.

I have not seen any update from God saying he was wrong on certain aspects of the Bible and giving the go ahead for modern day slant on it.

NEW TESTAMENT IS A DIFFERENT BEAST COMPARED TO THE OLD. OLD TESTAMENT GOD = VENGEFUL AND PUNISHING. NEW TESTAMENT GOD MERCIFUL AND COMPASSIONATE

You either follow whats in the Bible or not, otherwise what is the point of calling yourself a Christian... meaning you follow Christ and the holy book.

CHRISTIANS HAVE ACCEPTED THAT CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS AND THEN ROSE AGAIN TO CLAIM VICTORY OVER DEATH AND PAY THE PENALTY FOR OUR SINS. SIMPLE AS THAT AND THATS ALL. YOURE NOT EXPECTED TO TRY AND BE CHRIST BECAUSE FIRSTLY ITS IMPOSSIBLE AND SECONDLY ITS BLASPHEMOUS.

NO PERSON CAN FOLLOW CHRIST PROPERLY, HE WAS WITHOUT SIN, WE ARE NOT SO WE CAN NEVER BE LIKE CHRIST

I find it amusing TheEdge thinks he can gamble, drink, swear, verbally threaten and abuse his fellow man... because he thinks he can tweak things due to the changing world. I dont see a PS in the Bible that says however you may have to use your own interpretation in the future in order to fit in.

JESUS NEVER SAID TO NOT SWEAR, GAMBLE OR DRINK. IN FACT HE PROVIDED WINE ON MORE THAN ONE OCASSION. HE SAID IT WAS WRONG TO GAMBLE IN THE TEMPLE AND TO BLASPHEME. HE ALSO SAID TO TAKE ALCOHOL IN MODERATION, BUT ONCE AGAIN, WE ARE FLAWED CHARACTERS, SINNERS AND MAKERS OF POOR CHOICES, THATS WHY WE NEED HIM.

ALSO IF YOU ACTUALLY STUDY THE NEW TESTAMENT YOU WILL SEE OCASSIONS WHERE HIS DISCIPLES USED INTIMIDATION AND ACTUAL VIOLENCE AGAINST HIS ENEMIES.

I HAVE NEVER VERBALLY THREATENED YOU. SO THAT DOG WONT HUNT. STOP LYING BECAUSE THAT IS A SIN RIGHT THERE.

HAVE I ABUSED YOU ? PROBABLY. AFTER ALL SOMEBODY WHO POSTS THE AMOUNT OF RUBBISH YOU DO IS GOING TO COP A BIT OF PIE ONCE IN A WHILE. ALTHOUGH TO BE FAIR YOU ARENT EXACTLY SHY ABOUT FLINGING IT AROUND YOURSELF.

Thats why its in decline, afterall.

ITS NOT IN DECLINE. IN FACT THE NUMBER OF NEW CHRISTIANS IS GROWING EXPONENTIALLY ACROSS THE GLOBE. YES ATTENDANCE AT TRADITIONAL CHURCHES SUCH AS C OF E OR RC IS FALLING BUT LOOK AT NEW FRONTIERS OR CHRIST CENTRAL. LOOK AT THE HOLY TRINITY CHURCHES, THE PENTECOSTAL CHURCHES, THE CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIPS, THE LIGHTHOUSE CHURCHES, BEACON HOUSE CHURCHES ETC ETC.

THE GROWTH IN NON DENOMINATIONAL CHRISTIANITY IS HUGE AND ON THE INCREASE.

If he sent the immaculate conception, he really needs to bring the second coming forward real soon, for a much needed revamp.... No news as yet....

OH HE PERPETRATED THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION. AND AS FOR THE PERUSIA WELL
    ITS COMING BUDDY, JUST HOPE THAT YOURE READY WHEN IT DOES COZ ITS GONNA BE ONE MUTHAFREAKING ARMAGEDDON LAYING WASTE TO MOST OF THE PLANET AND NOBODYS GOING TO END UP HAPPY TO START WITH.

PS i am not 'contradicting myself with regards to homosexuality and sexism, etc', because i am not a practising Christian... The vast majority of practising Christians over the age of around 75 would still say the bible says homosexuality is wrong and that they believe that purely as is quoted in the Bible. That is enough for me not to follow it.
    Only modern day christians distance themselves from that, but you cant have the best of both worlds, u cant just tippex out the bits you dont like.
    Thats why i say Christianity is not for you. Your commenting about this on a gambling site ffs!

YES YOU ARE. YOU CANT HELP YOURSELF, YOU WOULD LOVE FOR ME TO TAKE A FUNDAMENTAL VIEW THEN YOU CAN CALL ME OUT FOR BEING HOMOPHBIC OR YOU CAN SAY THAT AS I DONT PRACTICE HOMOPHOBIA I AM NOT A TRUE CHRISTIAN IN YOUR EYES. NICE TRY BUT WE CHRISTIANS ARE QUITE ADEPT AT SIDE STEPPING LANDMINES STREWN ABOUT BY IGNORANT ATHEISTS.

LIKE MOST WHO DONT FULLY UNDERSTAND THE GOOD NEWS ITS YOU THAT CHERRY PICKS PARTS TO TRY AND UNDERMINE THE FAITH. LIKE THINKING THAT 13 MEN SPENT 3 YEARS IN EACH OTHERS COMPANY, FRAUGHT WITH DANGER AND NEVER SWORE, NEVER GOT ANGRY WITH EACH OTHER, NEVER FOUGHT, NEVER TOLD EACH OTHER THEY WERE TALKING BOLLOX OR BEING A NOB.

YOURE NOT A PRACTISING CHRISTIAN! YET YOU STILL PERSIST IN THE NOTION THAT CHRISTIANS ARE DO GOODERS WHO HAVE NO DISCERNIBLE BAD TRAITS, IF YOU ARENT A PRACTISING CHRISTIAN HOW THE FK CAN YOU HAVE A VALID OPINION.

CHRISTIANS ARE FLAWED HUMAN BEINGS, CLOTHED IN SIN AND PERPETUALLY MAKING BAD CHOICES. THATS WHY WE NEED THE MERCY OF GOD, THE BLOOD PRICE OF CHRIST AND THE SCANDAL OF GRACE. HOWEVER YOU WOULD NOT BE AWARE OF THAT AS YOU GET YOUR UNDERSTANDING FROM WHAT EXACTLY?.

THE RIGHTEOUS HAVE NO NEED OF CHRIST. YEP THATS RIGHT THOSE WHO APPEAR TO FIT YOUR STEREOTYPE DONT NEED HIM AS THEY ARE ALREADY PERFECT YEAH OK SO THATS HOW MANY WOULD YOU SAY? IM GOING TO PLUMP FOR PRECISELY NIL, NADA, ZERO, ZILCH, NONE.

I BET YOU THINK ANGELS LIVE ON CLOUDS AND PLAY HARPS AND SUCHLIKE OR THAT DEMONS ALL SPORT HORNS AND TAILS. OR YOU HAVE A NOTION THAT LIFE SHOULD BE FAIR AND PEOPLE SHOULD GET WHAT THEY DESERVE.

FOR A MAN WHO CLAIMS THAT TWO GENERATIONS OF FAMILY WERE PREACHERS YOUR IGNORANCE OF THE REALITY OF CHRISTIANITY IS ASTOUNDING.

I REALLY WASNT GOING TO GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY BUT YOU ARE SO NEEDING OF UNDERSTANDING AND COMPASSION TO JUST IGNORE YOU WOULD BE A SIN.

OH AND YEAH CHRISTIANITY IS EVERYWHERE BUDDY, CERTAINLY WHERE ITS NEEDED. GAMING SITES, SPORTS FORUMS, ADULT SITES, DEBT CRISIS FORUMS, ADDICTION SITES, SELF HARM FORUMS, SUICIDE FORUMS AND HOMELESS FORUMS.

EVERYWHERE WHERE PEOPLE ARE SCARED, FRIGHTENED, HEARTBROKEN, DOWN, ABANDONNED, LOST, ADDICTED, ANGRY, SAD, DYING, ALONE AND DESPERATE. EVERYWHERE WHERE PEOPLE HAVE FKD UP BIG TIME, LOST THE PLOT, CAVED IN, GIVEN UP AND HAVE REACHED ROCK BOTTOM.

I ALREADY SAID, IT AINT COFFEE MORNINGS AND FETES. IT IS F BOMBS, TOUGH ATTITUDES AND HARD CASES, ITS ABOUT GETTING A MESSAGE THROUGH TO PEOPLE MESSED ABOUT BY YEARS OF ABUSE, VIOLENCE, DISTRUST AND BAD CHOICES. ITS ABOUT HELPING THOSE WHO HAVE LOST ALL HOPE AND ITS ABOUT DOING IT BECAUSE I WAS LUCKY TO HAVE BEEN SAVED AND OTHERS ARE ENTITLED TO THAT SAME GRACE AND MERCY I RECEIVED. I MAKE NO APOLOGY FOR HOW THAT LOOKS OR HOW I ACHIEVE IT.

IF YOU THINK THAT MEANS I DONT TAKE MY FAITH SERIOUSLY OR THAT I AM NOT A TRUE CHRISTIAN THEN THATS YOUR OPINION AND YOU ARE ENTITLED TO IT.

Your right, there is nothing in this post that suggests that it comes from a deranged christian at all..... you have indeed been playing me like a cheap violin... ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    TheWaddy said:

Because you are being very unreasonable, paranoid and silly. Not Doubleme sillies just useless and ignorant as well as rude.

I don't know who Max Cady is and no, will NOT be googling searching or asking to find out. No interest. That's a bad day and heads fine thanks for asking in your own way :o
  • Options
    TheEdge said;

'I do as a matter of fact pray for several forum members, having first sought their blessing to do so. Some have declined and guess what I still count them as friends'

Followed by;

'Also I have never tried to recruit Cammykaze or any other person on here, because as I've said before, that's not my thing'

Make of that, whatever u may.....
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

TheEdge said;

'I do as a matter of fact pray for several forum members, having first sought their blessing to do so. Some have declined and guess what I still count them as friends'

Followed by;

'Also I have never tried to recruit Cammykaze or any other person on here, because as I've said before, that's not my thing'

Make of that, whatever u may.....

Good morning TheWaddy

I am not religious however given the program of AA being open to it is a good thing. To be straightforward about it I believe in a HP/guardian angel which may sound odd to you, step 2 I believe. I have believed in a Guardian Angel for many years and new to the idea of HP. Open to Christianity too and have had people praying for me (they told me and asked) and one fellow member pray with me (I asked if they could). Quick reveal it wasn't TheEdge949.

In several hours of conversation with TheEdge949 religion has barely been mentioned. Hope this is ok to say this Mark? He is certainly not "recruiting" or anything of that nature. Make of that as factual from the horses mouth. Have had the heavy sell from born again Christians would have addiction issues like myself and generally it's quite off-putting. They are very focused on recovery and have turned to religion which presumably is comforting and helpful to them.

Whatever you may think is your thoughts. You do not have any idea what is going on going looking by these daft posts of yours. It's bile and pretty hateful and angry sounding from my perspective. Will say this, you SEEM to be a very lonely and twisted person TheWaddy.

The forum has been good enough with you and think it's about time to change the record or take it breather. Life is good sometimes.
  • Options
    Im hateful and angry from your perspective?

Wow you guys see things in a very odd manner whilst sticking together. A guy goes off his **** with a foot long angry post in capitals, both of you add things like 'twisted, lonely, sad, ignorant, etc etc'.... i leave all the hateful personal attacks to you guys....

If you can show me anywhere where im losing my cool? I can show you several of TheEdges where he has completely lost it!

I dont need to call anyone anything, i just enjoy the claims hes playing me like a fiddle whilst going off like a bottle of pop!

Im a little bemused that given many of his posts contents, you find this a guy that you can turn to, its just about a confused mixture of anger, christianity, shouting, calming back down scary mess as you will ever likely see!

He hasnt mentioned religion yet with you?..... its called grooming.

I wish you well in your recovery and i fully get that people with addiction need 'a focus' like God, as i have mentioned it before, but please, please find a better person to help you through it than this....

• Options
    edited June 2022
    TheWaddy said:

Im hateful and angry from your perspective?

Wow you guys see things in a very odd manner whilst sticking together. A guy goes off his **** with a foot long angry post in capitals, both of you add things like 'twisted, lonely, sad, ignorant, etc etc'.... i leave all the hateful personal attacks to you guys....

That's right and how it looks here, you are behaving like a spoiled child and have a complex that we are all out to get you. As far as I am aware you have lost a lot of your "haters" or whatever. They seen to have washed their hands of your posts and rightly.

If you can show me anywhere where im losing my cool? I can show you several of TheEdges where he has completely lost it!

Your being a prat and deserved that and more. I think he has been good with you and been very patient with you.

He hasnt mentioned religion yet with you?..... its called grooming.

As said I am not a member of any organisation and like that position at the moment. Grooming someone at my age would be a little strange indeed especially when I am quite a stubborn person at times, would not be the ideal candidate for that.

I like to think for myself and if someone sounds right to the gut or the heart then I can choose to follow that or not.

• Options
    edited June 2022
    I am glad that you are of a strong enough mind to do your own thing.

Grooming can happen at any age, in different walks of life, thats what happens to many old folk who are relieved of their life savings after many months of talking with people online. Its about gaining confidence before revealing their true intentions.

It can be grooming for money, sex, religion, wotever.

This is a poker site, where people gamble and that is the common interest. I dont see why someone would 'approach several people to pray for them' on a poker site.

The crazy club will probably find something in that comment that is 'deplorable, etc', but you know i can see it for what it is. Thats what the door knocking is about, to find those at their lowest ebb.

This guy is on here without funds in his account at times and is asking for private conversations for anyone who shows a ray of a green light and asking to pray for them.

I go on Sky to play poker, wander in here for a poker discussion and you would like to see me banned. I think Sky know whos givng them the business and whos just using it to identify vulnerable subjects.

Oh and i think some 'haters' have stopped commenting because they can see the light on this one, despite not agreeing with me on anything else....
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

I am glad that you are of a strong enough mind to do your own thing.

Grooming can happen at any age, in different walks of life, thats what happens to many old folk who are relieved of their life savings after many months of talking with people online. Its about gaining confidence before revealing their true intentions.

It can be grooming for money, sex, religion, wotever.

Fair point.

This is a poker site, where people gamble and that is the common interest. I dont see why someone would 'approach several people to pray for them' on a poker site.

Huh?

The crazy club will probably find something in that comment that is 'deplorable, etc', but you know i can see it for what it is. Thats what the door knocking is about, to find those at their lowest ebb.

Nope.

This guy is on here without funds in his account at times and is asking for private conversations for anyone who shows a ray of a green light and asking to pray for them.

Huh?

I go on Sky to play poker, wander in here for a poker discussion and you would like to see me banned. I think Sky know whos givng them the business and whos just using it to identify vulnerable subjects.

Bold Part Me 2.

Italic part nope, I will ignore you from now on though

Oh and i think some 'haters' have stopped commenting because they can see the light on this one, despite not agreeing with me on anything else....

Nope. They are a lot more sensible than myself and have stopped responding to you. Now I will.

• Options
    They have just distanced themselves from having to comment on something that none of us want to support.....
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

They have just distanced themselves from having to comment on something that none of us want to support.....

Who are you grouping in your 'none of us' want to support ?

Is there anyone at all on your side? :*
  • Options
    On this one i would imagine there is. Thats why we have the silence. Clearly no-one would ever want to agree with me on anything here on in, but yes praying for people on a poker site wont be for that many, if at all......
  • Options
    @TheWaddy @TheEdge949

I've found a very interesting fact (in my opinion at least)

As we know we are all primates.......

The Orangutan is a very intelligent APE, but obviously nowhere near as intellectually intelligent as HUMANS.

But something I didn't know, because I'm not religious in any way (though I was praying to win a SKYPoker VEGAS package ;) ) ....... is that in the Christian church, a Primate is the Chief Bishop or Archbishop of a province

Funny that :)
  • Options
    HANSONHANSON Member Posts: 897
    edited June 2022
    MISTY4ME said:

@TheWaddy @TheEdge949

I've found a very interesting fact (in my opinion at least)

As we know we are all primates.......

The Orangutan is a very intelligent APE, but obviously nowhere near as intellectually intelligent as HUMANS.

But something I didn't know, because I'm not religious in any way (though I was praying to win a SKYPoker VEGAS package ;) ) ....... is that in the Christian church, a Primate is the Chief Bishop or Archbishop of a province

Funny that :)

Why you picking on the Orangutan lol .. there the king of the swingers the jungle V.I.P.
    Have you ever seen one praying or worried about there bank balance as they go thru the check out at there local supermarket , As for Christian Church Don't make me laugh , countless accounts of abuse from those lot and others using the wealth to take advantage of the less fortunate