You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

trading standards

Comments

• TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    edited June 2022
    Just to clarify, that is not a picture of me... as much as im sure that Hanson and Misty4Me are not ghost twins from the twenties...... Oh and Amen Hanson, Amen... mmm bop
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,157
    edited June 2022
    HANSON said:

MISTY4ME said:

@TheWaddy @TheEdge949

I've found a very interesting fact (in my opinion at least)

As we know we are all primates.......

The Orangutan is a very intelligent APE, but obviously nowhere near as intellectually intelligent as HUMANS.

But something I didn't know, because I'm not religious in any way (though I was praying to win a SKYPoker VEGAS package ;) ) ....... is that in the Christian church, a Primate is the Chief Bishop or Archbishop of a province

Funny that :)

Why you picking on the Orangutan lol .. there the king of the swingers the jungle V.I.P.
    Have you ever seen one praying or worried about there bank balance as they go thru the check out at there local supermarket , As for Christian Church Don't make me laugh , countless accounts of abuse from those lot and others using the wealth to take advantage of the less fortunate

@TheWaddy 's got a mate <3 ......... he's going to be chasing you around the treetops! Or is it the other way around, and that's why @madprof and I nicknamed you 'WillyTheBumHunter' ? :*

:D:D
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,121
    Ok @HANSON I'll bite here because like so many others you seem to hear the term Christian and automatically picture the Roman Catholic Church and all the scandal and disgrace that that organisation brings to the faith.

There is nothing within that denomination of Christianity that I want any part of. Any Church that requires its own bank and has enough wealth to eradicate World poverty at a stroke and yet hoards it goes against a fundamental of the faith.

Also the abuse scandals that surround it are an abomination, fuelled by the pathetic notion that those in authority within the R.C. Church can grant absolution. That is also against a fundamental of Christianity. Only God through Christs sacrifice can do that.

Oh and The Church of England is just as bad. Passing round the begging bowl whilst owning vast estates, treasures and works of art. It really is no wonder that the traditional Church has falling numbers and dwindling reputations.

Now can you or anybody else explain to me how any of the following is abusing people who are vulnerable;-

Feeding the Hungry via a national foodbank scheme.

Helping the homeless with a help yourself selection of clothing, sleeping bags, toiletries and a pop up cafe.

Helping those in debt get back on track by arranging D.R.O s and other legal means to write off crippling debt.

Providing "stay and play" pre school clubs staffed by fully DBSd people.

Providing a referral scheme for those with addiction problems.

Liasing with providers of emergency shelter for victims of abuse.

Making sure people are available to listen to those who need a non judgmental ear.

We are a small Church probably numbering 100 people tops yet we manage to maintain all of the above with no funding except those we raise amongst ourselves.

I fail to see any abuse or ulterior motives behind what we do other than to see lives changed for the better. When we ask people if we can pray for them it's because we believe that prayer can make a difference, it's done from a place of love and compassion and that's it in a nutshell.

edited June 2022
    TheWaddy said:

Just to clarify, that is not a picture of me... as much as im sure that Hanson and Misty4Me are not ghost twins from the twenties...... Oh and Amen Hanson, Amen... mmm bop

Oh you've gone and spoilt it now ......... :/

Me and WillyTBH (@HANSON) are actually 'Brothers from another Mother' B)<3B)

@TheWaddy 's got a mate <3 ......... he's going to be chasing you around the treetops! Or is it the other way around, and that's why @madprof and I nicknamed you 'WillyTheBumHunter' ? :*

:D:D </p>

I think id rather all that happen than befriend Max Cady, im happy with my choice! PS if you are planning going away this weekend, please remember to look under your car before setting off.....

Once again @TheWaddy fails spectacularly to answer the question. Nothing new in that though, in fact I think we would all be shocked if he did.

No instead he just persists with his infantile insults and persecution complex.

Oh and I think his obsession with a particular film character is suggestive of certain traits but as I am non judgmental I'll let that one slide.

TheWaddy said:

:D:D </p>

I think id rather all that happen than befriend Max Cady, im happy with my choice! PS if you are planning going away this weekend,

please remember to look under your car before setting off.....

Are you sure you're not Max Cady in an Orangutan suit? That certainly sounds like something he would do to threaten a poor harmless MISTY :o
    TheEdge said:

Anyway that's enough, I'm not going to torment you anymore. Some people bring a knife to a gunfight, you've turned up with water pistol.

Have a great and happy life and I hope sincerely you get all you wish for, the encore is over, we're done here.

Mark

This is the sincerity of the Sky gospel Mark...... lasted all of 5 mins!
    I said I sincerely hope you get all you wish for. That still stands, I really wish that all your dreams and ambitions are fulfilled.

Also I was finished with you but it's just too much fun to simply not do it.

You tee it up high and I just take the driver and smash it down the fairway.

I mean take your fascination with Max Cady is it just the character or is it De Nero himself that is your obsession?

Although I don't expect an answer, after all why change the habit of a lifetime. However, it does beg the question as to whether you have posters of him in your room.

I remain as ever open to dialogue and debate but I fear this may be beyond your comprehension, but still I await your next missive with anticipation.
    I honestly dont know what on earth you are thinking when u think 'your smashing it down the fairway' and 'playing me like a fiddle', when any sane person can plainly see its the complete opposite!

lmao!
    Sadly my anticipation was somewhat ill founded.

Yet again you avoid the question, you're more slippery than Boris Johnson on would I lie to you.

There goes another one 250 yards straight down the middle accompanied by the sound of a ceilidh band.

You're as un original as you are predictable.

C'mon give me your best bants, your verbal joust your battle of wits or at the very least your best De Nero.
    Its De Niro. not Nero

The reason there is like 4k views every time im in a post, its because they r **** themselves laughing at how i can get you to put foot long angry religious, contradicting between good and bad, scary Max Cady posts up... then you say you are done and 'regards Mark', when you calm down.... and then lose the plot again and come back for more.... and then declare you are playing me like a fiddle!!!!
    "Fore right", bit of a slice on that one. Still I am playing a fiddle at the same time.

Ok here's my best De Niro

Still have an aversion to answering questions I see.

Your new screen name is BorisBJ
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,626
    stokefc said:

Thanks for that buddy.

Those were the days mate. Love the under the cosh podcasts. Theres one with the ref Jeff Winter, it's a must see.
    What are these questions im supposed to be answering again? Like are u obsessed with de niro or the character, that type of question?

That would be the same as me asking you whats your favourite christian trait, being given a wide berth by most people in life or boring poker players with religious info they have no interest in?

Im pretty sure your not going to choose an option either......

Nevermind StokeFC can see your struggling, so hes put up a picture of Lou Mccari to lift your spirits. Ahem, we can see why u guys have ended up with 'internet friends' only :D:D

Cammy could do with a bit of help and hopefully he will see what he needs to do.... presently he turns to a unstable guy on an online poker forum. Good god.
    'Finding Nero' ........ Great new Film :D

All about a CLOWN Fish out of Water, or just out of his depth

.... but he's a GREAT actor....for a Clown/fish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp6KExqs_3o
    Wow even misty4me is backing me now! He certainly is a clown out of his depth. Your losing your own people disciple Mark.... even spelt it your way (nero) just for an extra dig! Nice one Misty <3