You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Never ending story

Comments

• Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    edited January 2022
    What I am about to say is quite controversial. I even think some people who have a totally different stance on vaccines from me will agree with a lot of it. So:-

1. I think we should stop penalising anyone who has has not had a vaccine just for not having had a vaccine. As soon as possible. Yes-the world will probably need a bit of time to readjust to a new normal. Might take 6 months. Might take 18 months, tops. But it should happen as soon as possible. Compare and contrast with flu vaccines-no-one ever checks. Or cares.

2. For anyone who thinks Novak Djokovic is a standard-bearer, think again. That fool is causing you problems. And giving people excuses to continue to pick on the unvaccinated

3. The reason Djokovic is being thrown out of Australia now has nothing to do with being unvaccinated. And nothing to do with any political views he may hold. Look at the facts

(a) while he had an infectious disease, he arranged to meet and met a journalist. Indoors. And never told them

(b) While he had an infectious disease, he travelled to Spain. And never told Spain about his infectious disease

(c) while he had an infectious disease, he went to an awards ceremony, and cuddled other human beings

On his Australian Visa application, he got 1 of his flunkies to lie about (a/b/c) above

People will try and use this fool to justify all sorts of nonsense. In reality, his vaccine status is not relevant. Whereas his callous disregard for rules in relation to infection control. and his lies about it, most certainly are.

Looks like a case to highlight the agenda of the NWO and their rules.
    Australia being the first country to actually state that,live on air.
    Australia already have tough border rules,as several series of tv programmes show.
    Australia also have 3 islands and 10 detention centres on the mainland for illegals.
    Plus,they also have 1000’s overstaying their visas,which is rising all the time.
    Never needed proof of jabs to enter though.

Djokovic had already isolated in July.
    In December he had no symptoms following a positive test, to have COVID you need symptoms as described by the WHO. So he made a complete recovery from something he had no symptoms from. That should make any future visits to the Docs quite interesting.
    10 minutes talking about things you don’t have.

A clear case regarding the Rona,you’re guilty until proven innocent. But it’ll cost you to prove your innocence.

At the very least, a nice surcharge to fly and enter anywhere abroad,even though you could still transmit a virus after collecting your pass. Public health emergency innit.

Scott Morrison saying he backs the ban,’ after all the sacrifices the Aussies have made’.
    Apparently, Australia have one of the highest infection rates in the World.

Munchausen suffers must be booking padded cells.
  • Options
    Just a reminder of the main symptoms.

• Options
    Science ain’t what it used to be. Hundreds of millions infected,and recovered, but no immunity.
    It must be something you can’t beat, but recover from.

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Dr Chilling, the man incapable of even quoting posts correctly on a forum, wants to be a voice of authority on Covid, science, virology and all things medical.

Maybe the Australian authorities need to listen to Dr Chilling and adjust their border policies accordingly.
  • Options

Dr Chilling, the man incapable of even quoting posts correctly on a forum, wants to be a voice of authority on Covid, science, virology and all things medical.

Maybe the Australian authorities need to listen to Dr Chilling and adjust their border policies accordingly.

I can see your Robert Peston moment on the chart still eats away at ya.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,021
    edited January 2022

It is sadder than that.

It is someone with no medical qualifications, who did some surfing on the internet in late 2000. And completely fails to grasp that the theory that he wants to cling to has been comprehensively disproved in the last 3 months.

There was the theory of "natural immunity", as set out in the Great Barrington Declaration. Read it. It has gems like the theory that people with "natural immunity" should work in Care Homes. Because then our elderly will be "protected". No need for jabs.

That looked like a long shot. Simply because, according to the main body of experts, viruses almost invariably evolve in order to remain, well, virulent.

And-guess what? There certainly seemed to be significant immunity against Delta from people who had Alpha. Then along came Omicron. And it was clear to every expert who looked at the stats objectively that there was no significant immunity against Omicron from having had Alpha or Delta.

That is why the spread of Omicron has been so large. That and the original jabs have become partly out-of-date time wise, and partly how effective it is against Omicron.

And quoting out-of-date quotes from experts is irrelevant. And designed to mislead.

3rd time I have asked this question. Confident that I won't get an answer yet again.

Which expert do you prefer?

(1) An expert who makes predictions based on available info at that time. Who then constantly reviews and hones theories, based on additional data and developments in the virus itself; or

(2) An expert who comes up with a theory. Who only looks at info that supports that theory, and totally ignores any contra-indicators?

An expert is (1). (2) is a cult.
  • Options

There is info and views Chump.
    The same sort of mixture that is posted on most threads.
    Am I getting under your skin?
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    chilling said:

You're nothing more than a f@rt in the wind, Dr Chilling.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,528
  • Options

And so is this;

And quoting out-of-date quotes from experts is irrelevant. And designed to mislead.
  • Options

chilling said:

You're nothing more than a f@rt in the wind, Dr Chilling.
    Now, that depends on whether you are upwind or downwind.
    It’s quite clear you’re downwind of me.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

This is really interesting.

When You Know Nothing but Think You Know Everything

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/all-about-addiction/201911/when-you-know-nothing-think-you-know-everything

Interesting article.

And chillingly accurate :)
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

And so is this;

Which are?
    If it’s masks,it’s the same now.
    The only difference is,the vaccines have increased infections= more masks.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

This is really interesting.

When You Know Nothing but Think You Know Everything

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/all-about-addiction/201911/when-you-know-nothing-think-you-know-everything

Most people search for what they don’t know, or are uncertain of.
    Do you use a different method?
  • Options
    chilling said:

Tikay10 said:

And so is this;

Which are?
    No. you know fine well. Lots of them.
    Like the 1 you posted at 03:10 this morning. Saying Prof Whitty said something "on Wednesday". When it was "Wednesday 4th March. 2020."

Still not answered my question.

You are looking more and more like a cult....
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,507
    The unseen enemy floating in the wind ..... should we blame no name or chill.!
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Essexphil said:

chilling said:

Tikay10 said:

And so is this;

Which are?
    Like the 1 you posted at 03:10 this morning. Saying Prof Whitty said something "on Wednesday". When it was "Wednesday 4th March. 2020."

Thanks for confirming that Phil. It just did not look right. I'm an avid news consumer & rarely miss a Prof Whitty comment, but when I searched for it this morning I could not find it. Little wonder if it was almost 22 months ago.

Suggesting he said it "Wednesday" could only have been deliberately misleading.

• Options
    Essexphil said:

chilling said:

Tikay10 said:

And so is this;

Which are?

Essexphil said:

chilling said:

Tikay10 said:

And so is this;

Which are?

That highlights nothing has changed.
    It’s an old post, that still applies.
    Record cases after nearly two years.

• Options
    It's the same tactics Vespa and all their ilk use.

His post just earlier tonight, with the comment ''another one...'', about the Bayern Munich player and myocarditis.

Clearly trying to suggest something untoward, when the article itself says he's just had a bout of Covid, and absolutely no mention of his vaccination status.

I'm sure Vespa, being the big researcher that he is, is very aware that the risk of myocarditis is much more significant from Covid than any vaccine.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Essexphil said:

chilling said:

Tikay10 said:

And so is this;

Which are?

Thanks for confirming that Phil. It just did not look right. I'm an avid news consumer & rarely miss a Prof Whitty comment, but when I searched for it this morning I could not find it. Little wonder if it was almost 22 months ago.

Suggesting he said it "Wednesday" could only have been deliberately misleading.

You folks look for any angle to avoid the truth.
    I’d expect everything you’re referring to still applies.
    Highlight everything.

From when something was posted, to who shared a tweet, forgetting its the message that’s the focus.
    I could of course go through some of your tweets, Trump, nut jobs etc.
    Maybe a moderator should stay neutral.