You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

bring back mickjenn1?

Comments

• Options
    mabsuemabsue Member Posts: 382
    edited March 2010
    I wish to add my feelings to this he is a great guy and if Sky can continue to take his money then surely he deserves another chance after all i think he has been banned for long enough now so give him a 2nd chance and if he blows up then fair enough
  • Options
    AIRWALKERAIRWALKER Member Posts: 680
    edited March 2010
    I have an idea..........

What if the suits at Sky give us ( the forum posse ) a Jesus v Barabbas type of vote every 2 months.

They could list all the banned posters on the last day of every second month with a vote circle next to them all and let the popular vote decide who to bring back. 1 poster, 1 vote.

This would teach the banned poster a lesson and let Sky save face by allowing them back for us in this way. Anyone with a life ban should only have 1 reprieve in this system and should never escape another life ban.

Might work.....perhaps

Peace

Airwalker.
  • Options
    SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,736
    edited March 2010
    I'd like to see Mick back too.
  • Options
    dylan12dylan12 Member Posts: 2,343
    edited March 2010
    Message from mickjenn1 -

"cheers ladies n gents for all ur kind words, AND ROVER AND AM NOT OVERWEIGHT LOL, i would like a months probation to prove am a good guy"
  • Options
    goodylad21goodylad21 Member Posts: 693
    edited March 2010
    He talks total bull s hit keep him chat banned :)
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: bring back mickjenn1?:
    Message from mickjenn1 - "cheers ladies n gents for all ur kind words, AND ROVER AND AM NOT OVERWEIGHT LOL, i would like a months probation to prove am a good guy"
    Posted by dylan12
    you got to get m ick to put up a proper statement of apology soz mi ck ,

it can go through one of his m8s ,

i believe its the way forward ,

thread it in forum .

i mean this in a nice way !

• Options
    hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: bring back mickjenn1? : you got to get m ick to put up a proper statement of apology soz mi ck , it can go through one of his m8s , i believe its the way forward , thread it in forum . i mean this in a nice way !  
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    how can he post it when hes banned
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: bring back mickjenn1? : you got to get m ick to put up a proper statement of apology soz mi ck , it can go through one of his m8s , i believe its the way forward , thread it in forum . i mean this in a nice way !  
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    hursty do i have to hit you lol !
  • Options
    BrownnDogBrownnDog Member Posts: 729
    edited March 2010
    Mick is a total legend! Bring him back!!!
  • Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited March 2010
    bring back the old school, mick if yer reading you knows we luv ya. And i need some good ##$$//??!! banter :) it seems you have been banned for an eternity ive come back so should he. ITS GOOD FOR SKY
  • Options
    hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: bring back mickjenn1? : hursty do i have to hit you lol !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    PMSL the beer made me think it said Can't ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: bring back mickjenn1? : PMSL the beer made me think it said Can't ;)
    Posted by hurst05
    i sent u a pm ,

check your inbox .
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited March 2010
    Bring him back, he was a nice happy chappy at the SPT in manc :) FWIW I have no idea what he did to be banned or when he was ban or even that he was banned.
    Posted by beaneh
    Yeah I agree he was completely sound in Manc and it would be great to have him back on here, but I've read official Sky posterings stating they don't give in to forum pressure.

And from memory it was after he 'went all Don King' and tried to arrange a boxing match... lol
  • Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited March 2010
    Bring back Mick, we all suffering here, can't take it much longer

(and bring back Marathons, Opal fruits and jif)

GL mick
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited March 2010
    got my vote defo yes
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited March 2010
    cant  take the p i  s  s out of him any more cause he cant  answer back
  • Options
    MrWh1teMrWh1te Member Posts: 963
    edited March 2010
    I might be way out of line here, I dont know the guy but would like to share a story about moderation.

I was a member of a rival site and they had a forum like this.  It was moderated and was just pretty much a pain in the bottom.  We were not willing to take it lying down and mods wouldnt listen to what we wanted.

A few of us were talking in Private message (PM) and we made a decision.  I opened a new forum, just one of the free ones.  We PM'd all the regs and invited them over.  Early on we decided that we would be invite only but that every single member had the authority to invite who they wanted without question.  This meant it rules itself and I cant think of any time when we have had to mod a post. It is now on a paid server, proper hot, has own bookie and approaching 250k posts.  It is so successful that I have stood down and some more capable guys have taken it over.  It has full of winning players and every single player is valued no matter how big or small.  We have guys playing the WSOP and one guy took down a $47000 win this month alone.

So if you arent happy here, take it to the next level :D

GL on getting your mate back.
  • Options
    lJAMESllJAMESl Member Posts: 591
    edited March 2010
    I'm always going to be bias but after I met him I got on with Mick so well it felt like I'd known him for years! You gotta bring him back Sky he is a legend!
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited March 2010
    Dont know him at all but alot of people have said he IS a great guy.

BRING HIM BACK PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited March 2010
    who is this mickjenn1 ??????is he a poker pro ????????
    Posted by TENOFSPADE
    Mickjenn is a lovely lady and I won't have a wrong word said about her.