You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

bring back mickjenn1?

124»

Comments

• Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: bring back mickjenn1?:
    In Response to Re: bring back mickjenn1? : Mickjenn is a lovely lady and I won't have a wrong word said about her.
    Posted by elsadog

or her body weight !
  • Options
    tallboytallboy Member Posts: 375
    edited March 2010
    Bring back Mick, we all suffering here, can't take it much longer (and bring back Marathons, Opal fruits and jif) GL mick
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    LMAO
  • Options
    blade900blade900 Member Posts: 83
    edited March 2010
    what was done to incur a ban like that does anyone know?
  • Options
    pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited March 2010
    he ate someone!!!
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited March 2010
    what was done to incur a ban like that does anyone know?
    Posted by blade900
     he ate all the pies,

in the skypoker pie party last year ,

honest ,

it folklore now ,

m ick ate all the pies !
  • Options
    DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
    edited March 2010
    Micky was the one shinning star that  got this forum going, always fun, always  helpful answering players questions  on poker  ..  Sure  there  were  and are many  players who  make great  contributions here, but if ever there was a player  who was  more fun and helpful it could be found in Micky's thread . This forum is so much the  poorer for  not having him here,  he's a winning player, and I    for  one  would like  to see  him back...  As pointed out by others he's at all the live events chatting with all the people that run the live shows on TV  !!  So,  I suspect  even they  would like him back but  this is the strangest politically correct forum, with so many players being banned for having opinions  that aren't in-line with the marketing of  SkyPoker .. As I've said before here, this forum was originally supposed to have been set  up  for the players,    it's evident it was not for them   but a marketing tool for  the company ! Yes  this forum   needs more people like MickJenn    and not the propaganda machine !
    Posted by bennydip2
    totally wrong there, i'm positive no one has been banned for their opposing views,if you abuse people then you get banned.mick was severly provoked over a period of time with a certain person saying they hoped he would die..at which point he snapped(unsurprisingly)....i defo think he should be back on here.......dave
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited March 2010
    anyone that brings mick back is not a donkey

ps- this is not an opposing view
  • Options
    jimbo31jimbo31 Member Posts: 294
    edited March 2010
     AGES AGO MYSELF AND MICK WERE IN THE SAME SNG AND WE BOTH GOT A CHAT BAN FOR 3 MONTHS... SOME OF U OLD TIMERS WILL REMEMBER WHEN THAT HAPPENED.....MICK UNFORTUNATELY GOT BANNED AGAIN... BECAUSE HE HAD "BIT THE CARROT THAT DANGLED"... I THINK MICK WELL AND TRULY LEARNT HIS LESSON, AND TIME IS A HEALER IN MY BOOK.... THATS Y I TOTALLY AGREE 100% TO BRING THE DONKFISH BACK ;-) FROM LOOKING AT THIS THREAD THERE IS ALOT OF SUPPORT FOR HIM WHICH IS QUITE A NICE THING TO SEE... AND IF HE DOES C O CK IT UP AGAIN WHICH IM SURE HE WON'T THEN EVERYONE CAN SAY THAY HAVE DONE THERE BIT.... PLUS IF HE DOES HAVE HIS BAN REVOKED THEN THE BANTER IM SURE WILL INCREASE TENFOLD! IVE SAID TO HIM TO COME AND PLAY ON OTHER SITES WITH MYSELF, BUT HE HAS ALWAYS SAID NO, AS HE FEELS LOYAL TO SKY.... SO SURELY SKY ITS A 2 WAY STREET.... SHOW MICKO A BIT OF LOYALTY...THE LAD HAS LEARNT HIS LESSON SO GIVE HIM ANOTHER SHOT... CHEERS ;-)
  • Options
    hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited March 2010
    been up and running couple of days and no acknowledgement from mods or suits lol. mick was origionally banned temporarily then when his ban was up he was told it was a life ban and when he asked why he wasnt given an answer. i hope he qualifies for one of sky's vegas packages good luck
  • Options
    dantb10dantb10 Member Posts: 583
    edited March 2010
    Do not allow mick back until he swears to never mention the 93off hand every time i see him!!!!!

In all seriousness, he is a top guy! Dont think ive ever seen him sober or without a drink in his hand at the events!

Hes a good laff and the forum would be a better place with him around.

• Options
    blade900blade900 Member Posts: 83
    edited March 2010
    n Response to Re: bring back mickjenn1?:
    he ate someone!!!
    Posted by pod1
    lol it happened to me once lol,but i was young and needed some cash!
  • Options
    hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited March 2010
    bump