You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Heads up Omaha Hi Lo standard result

Comments

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    How come you're not backed now? :*
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,256
    edited October 2022
    TheWaddy said:

MISTY4ME said:

Why don't you play at a higher level @TheWaddy ....against players who are of your obvious ability, and who would recognise just what a good player you are, and give you more respect.

The SKY RNG might be KINDS to you at a higher level too ;)

......just saying :)

I was a reg at $50 when a backed player, the levels i play now are a result of what i see and this has not changed in 10yrs now. Somehow dont think thats variance.....

Time to go fishing.

Did you enjoy you Sun £9.50 holiday matey.

Better get grinding those £1 games to pay for the next one.

Id be ashamed to show my face in here again, after your puzzling Benny Hill joke. But if you talk to God and he says its ok, it must b ok.
    Every cast, a bite.

Oh gosh the agony of your jibe has wounded me to the core.

Also do you really find Benny Hill jokes puzzling? After all they are hardly requiring of much intellect or cerebral fortitude.

Although I can picture you as Fred Scuttle chasing around in fast motion after converts to your ridiculous RNG theories.

Cue your music.

Also did your backers realise that you were making excuses for variance or did your bottle go. I mean after all you seem to think that p155 poor players get all the help which is just a way of saying that you can't handle downswings and are prone to chat box ranting.

I don't doubt that at one time you may have been very profitable but to drop from £50 to £1 stakes suggests something deeper than a dodgy belief in the game you play.

Ok landed my fish for the day, off to meaningful pursuits now.
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    MISTY4ME said:

Back yourself .......and your own ability :)

£3 or £5 HUp might see players of your standard giving you more respect ........ instead of the 'Not a Clue' Hold 'em players who keep getting lucky against you

I thought winning poker was about getting your money in and wanting calls from those having an inferior chance of winning the hand? You seem to think seeking better players is somehow the key .... i dont think that is an answer to what im saying....
  • Options

TheWaddy said:

MISTY4ME said:

Why don't you play at a higher level @TheWaddy ....against players who are of your obvious ability, and who would recognise just what a good player you are, and give you more respect.

The SKY RNG might be KINDS to you at a higher level too ;)

......just saying :)

I was a reg at $50 when a backed player, the levels i play now are a result of what i see and this has not changed in 10yrs now. Somehow dont think thats variance.....

Time to go fishing.

Did you enjoy you Sun £9.50 holiday matey.

Better get grinding those £1 games to pay for the next one.

Id be ashamed to show my face in here again, after your puzzling Benny Hill joke. But if you talk to God and he says its ok, it must b ok.
    Every cast, a bite.

Oh gosh the agony of your jibe has wounded me to the core.

Also do you really find Benny Hill jokes puzzling? After all they are hardly requiring of much intellect or cerebral fortitude.

Although I can picture you as Fred Scuttle chasing around in fast motion after converts to your ridiculous RNG theories.

Cue your music.

Also did your backers realise that you were making excuses for variance or did your bottle go. I mean after all you seem to think that p155 poor players get all the help which is just a way of saying that you can't handle downswings and are prone to chat box ranting.

I don't doubt that at one time you may have been very profitable but to drop from £50 to £1 stakes suggests something deeper than a dodgy belief in the game you play.

Ok landed my fish for the day, off to meaningful pursuits now.
    Your comment would not have raised a laugh even in the seventies and certainly would not have made the Benny Hill Show. I would be surprised if it didnt make absolutely everyone wince who read it and even more surprised if anyone found it funny.

It was puzzling to the degree that someone could even write that in this day and age, nevermind a man of the cloth. The Benny Hill reference was just to highlight how dated your thoughts are and how unacceptable in todays society that type of thing is.

That and writing a diary where you twice delight in verbally abusing female staff, it builds a picture of type of man you are, hiding behind a claimed faith in the lord. Confusing to say the least.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    edited October 2022
    TheWaddy said:

MISTY4ME said:

Back yourself .......and your own ability :)

£3 or £5 HUp might see players of your standard giving you more respect ........ instead of the 'Not a Clue' Hold 'em players who keep getting lucky against you

I thought winning poker was about getting your money in and wanting calls from those having an inferior chance of winning the hand? You seem to think seeking better players is somehow the key .... i dont think that is an answer to what im saying....
    It is :)
    ........ so why continue to moan when that happens?

(apart from the times that very good Poker players on here, have pointed out that you've played the hand badly)

EDIT: How come you're not backed now?
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    You really are a very confused individual Mr Waddy.

I am not a man of the cloth.

Using the word Labia is perfectly acceptable in the 21C.

Referring to you as a f4nny whilst not anatomically correct is accurate.

You still have this absurd notion that Christians don't do wrong.

You repeatedly refuse to answer the questions asked of you.

You seem to think that I am more disliked than you, I'm quite prepared to take the Pepsi challenge on that one.

You seem to think that you are morally superior to me. I'm prepared to put that to a public vote too.

You think that the RNG is somehow manipulated.

Just to show you there are no hard feelings I will dedicate next years fund raising to mental health charities and hopefully clarify your confusion.
  • Options
    raggy94raggy94 Member Posts: 149

'If you flop the nut straight in a heads up Omaha hi lo game, i have never seen it win any part of the pot in hundreds of the same situation.

EssexPhil will say its not unusual, its only like 20,000-1 and the like.

I would class random of being something that there would be a variety of outcomes, but when there is only ever one, it kind of reveals thats its written that way.

It can not be defended or passed off as 'unusually unlucky'. There is only ever one outcome.'

Apparently since the deck of cards were invented its very unlikely 52 cards were ever dealt in the exact same order twice.

It isn't contrary to the maths that astronomically high odds runouts are constantly occuring, its just the reality of maths being really big.
  • Options
    Jac35 said:

You really are a very confused individual Mr Waddy.

I am not a man of the cloth.

Using the word Labia is perfectly acceptable in the 21C.

Referring to you as a f4nny whilst not anatomically correct is accurate.

You still have this absurd notion that Christians don't do wrong.

You repeatedly refuse to answer the questions asked of you.

You seem to think that I am more disliked than you, I'm quite prepared to take the Pepsi challenge on that one.

You seem to think that you are morally superior to me. I'm prepared to put that to a public vote too.

You think that the RNG is somehow manipulated.

Just to show you there are no hard feelings I will dedicate next years fund raising to mental health charities and hopefully clarify your confusion.

It’s probs pretty close 😉
    Maybe run it twice
    Now pay attention Mr Waddy as @Jac35 shows how it's done. Nice one buddy, really nice.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Dear Mr The Edge

1 I have answered the questions over and over and over, i have no idea how far you want me to go. Misty4Me is asking here yet again, why im not backed now... a subject i have covered several times. How many times would you like me to cover the same subjects?

2 Referring to me as a f4nny does not offend ME...however im just hoping my 74yr old female friend does not wander in here and read it. Or the suggestion that i should call her 'labia'. Im sorry that i have to explain that.

3 Christians really should live their lives dedicating their lives to the ways of the Lord. There is no in between, any true Christian will tell you this. You have admitted people at your church know your not the real deal. Your posts here, kind of give out a small clue to whether or not you are truly living the life of a Christian.

4 In this arena, people are disliking me for my poker views. Therefore on the subjects they know im right, they just stay quiet as its human nature not to agree with someone on anything once they have made their mind up about them. However, I am still waiting for your 'friends' showing their support for your comments about women.

5 You hide your rather unpleasant personality behind the church and doing things for charity... a similar technique used by the boy Saville (before you predictably go down the line that im suggesting you are doing the same crimes as him, im not... its just a common facade alot of unpleasant people do.. and one they convince themselves offsets the way they really are... and why almost everyone in prison mysteriously finds God.. the most common place anyone finds God in later life)

6 If you truly, truly were a person who dedicates himself to such charities as mental health, you wouldnt use it as a jibe towards another human being... as neither would a Christian.

Im quite happy that a 'public vote', which involved impartial citizens of whom are not a members of this poker forum.... would fall favourably in my court, if there were to judge it purely on posts made on here.

I dont think joe public would be offended by my views on online poker, a rather niche and unassuming subject.... but your comments on women, your reports glorifying a lack of anger management, substance abuse, upsetting people within the church, etc etc etc kind of builds up a picture to what we are facing here.

Amen
  • Options
    Kinda6677Kinda6677 Member Posts: 279
    So people who raise money for charity are paedos? Wow you really are something else waddy
  • Options
    You really have to stop embarrassing yourself Kinda, mind of a 12yr old....
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

Dear Mr The Edge

1 I have answered the questions over and over and over, i have no idea how far you want me to go. Misty4Me is asking here yet again, why im not backed now... a subject i have covered several times. How many times would you like me to cover the same subjects?

2 Referring to me as a f4nny does not offend ME...however im just hoping my 74yr old female friend does not wander in here and read it. Or the suggestion that i should call her 'labia'. Im sorry that i have to explain that.

3 Christians really should live their lives dedicating their lives to the ways of the Lord. There is no in between, any true Christian will tell you this. You have admitted people at your church know your not the real deal. Your posts here, kind of give out a small clue to whether or not you are truly living the life of a Christian.

4 In this arena, people are disliking me for my poker views. Therefore on the subjects they know im right, they just stay quiet as its human nature not to agree with someone on anything once they have made their mind up about them. However, I am still waiting for your 'friends' showing their support for your comments about women.

5 You hide your rather unpleasant personality behind the church and doing things for charity... a similar technique used by the boy Saville (before you predictably go down the line that im suggesting you are doing the same crimes as him, im not... its just a common facade alot of unpleasant people do.. and one they convince themselves offsets the way they really are... and why almost everyone in prison mysteriously finds God.. the most common place anyone finds God in later life)

6 If you truly, truly were a person who dedicates himself to such charities as mental health, you wouldnt use it as a jibe towards another human being... as neither would a Christian.

Im quite happy that a 'public vote', which involved impartial citizens of whom are not a members of this poker forum.... would fall favourably in my court, if there were to judge it purely on posts made on here.

I dont think joe public would be offended by my views on online poker, a rather niche and unassuming subject.... but your comments on women, your reports glorifying a lack of anger management, substance abuse, upsetting people within the church, etc etc etc kind of builds up a picture to what we are facing here.

Amen

I would wager that should we spend an evening in each others company, you would walk away with an entirely different opinion of me.
    Not that there's anything unusual in that, many people have a preconception of my character only to discover that they got me completely wrong.

It's usually because they come to realise that what you see is what you get, no agendas, no ulterior motives and no duplicity. Ask me something and you get an honest answer, you may not like the answer but it will be given with integrity.

You name the venue and I'll bring the beer, wine, scotch or whatever and not a Bible in sight, I promise.
  • Options
    Heres another cracker! County, plays hold em within a hi lo game. Always has, despite Tikay claiming he was a tricky hi lo player. He really isnt.

Somehow, he was hitting every river to split pots were you could barely see he had any chance at all. I was typing 'magical', 'abs guaranteed no lose it seems' etc etc.

Then he piled it in with this on the turn, 0% chance of low, 12% chance of hi...could he get it to compound the huge combined odds already accrued? We both knew it would....
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    TheWaddySmall blind30.0030.001260.00
    countyBig blind60.0090.001650.00
    Your hole cards
    • A
    • Q
    TheWaddyRaise90.00180.001170.00
    countyCall60.00240.001590.00
    Flop
    countyCheck
    TheWaddyBet60.00300.001110.00
    countyCall60.00360.001530.00
    Turn
    • Q
    countyBet360.00720.001170.00
    TheWaddyAll-in1110.001830.000.00
    countyAll-in1170.003000.000.00
    countyUnmatched bet420.002580.00420.00
    TheWaddyShow
    • A
    • Q
    countyShow
    • J
    • Q
    River
    • J
    countyWin highTwo Pairs, Queens and Jacks2580.003000.00
    No qualifying low hand

• Options
    Helissio2Helissio2 Member Posts: 61
    Just beat Waddy again. He isnt happy! LOL
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Did u 'beat' me? I dont know how your'e doing it, but we both know everytime you need a sub 6% chance.. it binks in..... It isnt possible, but its happening.......

I did say before a hand was played 'get your bot ready, i know you can only speak thru the forum because of it and not here'.... mad results, no chat reply, straight in forum at end..... its rather sad sites are too lazy to investigate, someone calls one hand with a Jack High in a real situation and its scrutinised to the extreme....
  • Options
    Sub 6% chance? This should be interesting.
    Please post your evidence.
  • Options
    I waste my time doing that over and over, it falls on deaf ears... and eyes....

You simply can not have a graph like yours on Sharkscope, piling it in behind soooooo many times..... dont know how you getting away with wotever you r doing.......
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

I waste my time doing that over and over, it falls on deaf ears... and eyes....

You simply can not have a graph like yours on Sharkscope, piling it in behind soooooo many times..... dont know how you getting away with wotever you r doing.......

So you are going to provide no evidence?
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    You asked me to post evidence. Lets take your Sharkscope below. All the guys on here say variance and downswings are a big part of poker, online or live. From your graph, appears you dont suffer from this in any form whatsoever.

A little odd for a player who chases the low only, heads up, that if you hit it.... if... you simply get your chips invested back. You make a lot of rookie mistakes, which somehow are not losing. In hi lo, basic mistakes are very noticeable.... you can not have a graph like that making these errors, you will be found out over time.

You bet virtually ever river in a checked out hand.., unless ive slow played a good hand and you suddenly dont do it for the first time in like forever.

If i bluff you, which is few and far between, as you have to pick the right spots in hi lo, you immediatley max raise me.... but insta fold if i have it.

You do not use the chat box at any point, but rush into the Forum within 30secs to celebrate your 'win'. Why are you unable to use the chat box during play?

Despite having this record, making £5k+ at £2 games, you have not gone up to a higher level. With a no downswing graph over thousands of games, why would that be? To stay under the radar perhaps? Your a player who completely backs online poker, can crush the game but dont play higher. Its getting suspicious now huh?

If you have played a MTT, every tournament shows you have come 1st... not cashed at 2nd, 3rd, 6th.... 1st each MTT, but have only played a modest amount. With such a record were you simply win each tournament, why are they few and far between? To stay under the radar perhaps?

£2 games are similar clientele to £1 games. You get a huge amount of players playin hold em within a hi lo game. Therefore you can not get players to fold much at all. These players, you need to be dealt to cards to win and play a patient game.... or later on when the blinds increase, if youre card dead you simply have to pick a spot, when you suspect they weakly hold like just top pair. Somehow, that is no problem for you. You are running so well, your graph never waivers.

My experience, as everyone knows, is that you can get your money in at this small level with your opponent needing a miracle... which they seem to hit alot.... but from your graph you dont seem to suffer from this whatsoever. You can not crush these £2 games by getting players to fold when you are weak yourself, as in bigger levels... they are calling calling calling... so it seems your are getting exceptional cards or know your opponents holdings.

You are not a good enough player HU to have this graph, given the basic errors. Nobody runs that well to win every MTT when they cash, never finishing 4th, 6th etc. Nobody can max raise every time their opponent bluffs, but fold every time they are strong and never be wrong. I have never seen someone crushing games to this extent, that dont move up levels. I have never seen someone play MTT once in a blue moon and when they cash its always 1st (hover on the '£' signs on the graph guys, its quite a read).

It appears you play £2 games, knowing anything bigger will attract an investigation.

I think theres quite some explaining to do here.... that is my evidence, a wholly suspicious rook of things that can not be rationally explained. I mean we have just had a tv clip where there is a big investigation, just for someone calling with Jack high... and then we have this guy here!