You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Heads up Omaha Hi Lo standard result

Comments

• Options
    johnmontyjohnmonty Member Posts: 92

So the online deck is rigged against you and for other players? The evidence? someone that wins less games than you do…
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    edited October 2022
    Im not opted in, i have played far more games than this, so no idea what this represents for me.

This is not a 'rig' claim... read the post again. If you want to have a go on answering how he only finishes 1st in multis, but rarely plays them, is smashing £2 games but doesnt go up a level.....

What i do know at this level is we get calls like this on the flop, so to have a graph like is impossible.....

Its that nut straight flop again..... but the call on the flop?? The result on river????
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    TheWaddySmall blind30.0030.00900.00
    buster84Big blind60.0090.002010.00
    Your hole cards
    • Q
    • A
    TheWaddyRaise90.00180.00810.00
    buster84Call60.00240.001950.00
    Flop
    buster84Check
    TheWaddyBet60.00300.00750.00
    buster84Call60.00360.001890.00
    Turn
    buster84Check
    TheWaddyBet360.00720.00390.00
    buster84Call360.001080.001530.00
    River
    buster84Check
    TheWaddyCheck
    buster84Show
    • J
    TheWaddyMuck
    • Q
    • A
    buster84Win highFull House, 2s and 6s1080.002610.00
    No qualifying low hand
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,619
    edited October 2022
    @TheWaddy

I have to correct this as it's unfair to let it stand. You have misread Sharkscope, though I'm quite sure it was unintentional, not deliberate.

"Nobody runs that well to win every MTT when they cash, never finishing 4th, 6th etc. Nobody can max raise every time their opponent bluffs, but fold every time they are strong and never be wrong. I have never seen someone crushing games to this extent, that dont move up levels. I have never seen someone play MTT once in a blue moon and when they cash its always 1st (hover on the '£' signs on the graph guys, its quite a read)."

To see the results of Helissio in MTT's you need to use the filter "SCHEDULED". Scheduled is MTT's ONLY. Of his 8,810 games shown in "ALL GAMES", just 621 are MTT's.

Of those 621 MTT's, he made the FT 132 times.

Of those 132 FT's;

His finishing positions?

1st 37 times

2nd 22 times

3rd 23 times

4th 19 times

5th 15 times

6th 16 times

These are what Sharkscope say, not me, and you or anyone else can check those simply by selecting "Scheduled > Graphs > Final Table Finishing Positions".

So these two statements you wrote are completely false & very unfair.

"Nobody runs that well to win every MTT when they cash, never finishing 4th, 6th etc"

"I have never seen someone play MTT once in a blue moon and when they cash its always 1st"

So he won 37 MTT's out of 621 played.

As I noted at the start, I'm sure this was not intentional. However, in fairness to Helissio, it needs to be corrected as they are completely false statements.
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    I do love an outrageous claim that can be so easily rebutted.

How does he pivot now?

Maybe he’ll start with an apology.

Lovely stats @Helissio2 wp.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    This statement in a subsequent post, in reply to JohnMonty, is also completely false;

"This is not a 'rig' claim... read the post again. If you want to have a go on answering how he only finishes 1st in multis, but rarely plays them, is smashing £2 games but doesnt go up a level....."

He finished 1st 37 times from 621 MTT's played.
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,279
    Does the fact that he includes the statement 'This is not a 'rig' claim' in what is quite clearly a rig claim, make this acceptable?

Personally, I think the accusations that the Sky RNG is rigged against him is one thing but claiming that another player is cheating on an open forum is totally unacceptable.
  • Options
    johnmontyjohnmonty Member Posts: 92
    It shows that in hu plo games he has won 65.9% of games and you have won 68.3% of games

68.3% is more than 65.9% btw
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

@TheWaddy

I have to correct this as it's unfair to let it stand. You have misread Sharkscope, though I'm quite sure it was unintentional, not deliberate.

"Nobody runs that well to win every MTT when they cash, never finishing 4th, 6th etc. Nobody can max raise every time their opponent bluffs, but fold every time they are strong and never be wrong. I have never seen someone crushing games to this extent, that dont move up levels. I have never seen someone play MTT once in a blue moon and when they cash its always 1st (hover on the '£' signs on the graph guys, its quite a read)."

To see the results of Helissio in MTT's you need to use the filter "SCHEDULED". Scheduled is MTT's ONLY. Of his 8,810 games shown in "ALL GAMES", just 621 are MTT's.

Of those 132 FT's;

His finishing positions?

1st 37 times

2nd 22 times

3rd 23 times

4th 19 times

5th 15 times

6th 16 times

These are what Sharkscope say, not me, and you or anyone else can check those simply by selecting "Scheduled > Graphs > Final Table Finishing Positions".

"Nobody runs that well to win every MTT when they cash, never finishing 4th, 6th etc"

"I have never seen someone play MTT once in a blue moon and when they cash its always 1st"

As I noted at the start, I'm sure this was not intentional. However, in fairness to Helissio, it needs to be corrected as they are completely false statements.

If that is the situation, i will accept it... it was just a small extra to the main HU strangeness... i just in the last few minutes have seen him get raised and reraised, ended up all in at low blinds... he held just 34KK on something like an 8 7 5 board... His opponent, as it happened, just had A3 and no hi......would you see that as a player crushing HU games?

I cant see how you can be crushing games playing like tht...... My experience with him is one that he is reading my soul..... and hes just playing £2 games with impeccable reading skills and knowing hands like 34KK is good on that board....
  • Options

I'm not so good with doing screenshots, but if anyone wants to validate what I've stated with screenshot(s) from Sharky, go ahead.
  • Options
    Enut said:

Does the fact that he includes the statement 'This is not a 'rig' claim' in what is quite clearly a rig claim, make this acceptable?

Personally, I think the accusations that the Sky RNG is rigged against him is one thing but claiming that another player is cheating on an open forum is totally unacceptable.

Correct.

Hopefully it was just a misunderstanding, & @TheWaddy will correct & retract his comments.

• Options
    bbMike said:

How does he pivot now?

Someone calling Jack high in one hand and theres a major investigation. This guy gets 'wp'..... wow.....
  • Options
    Helissio2Helissio2 Member Posts: 61
    edited October 2022
    johnmonty said:

So the online deck is rigged against you and for other players? The evidence? someone that wins less games than you do…

Is that sharkscope? What does ITM% mean?

EDIT - DOnt worry - worked it out! :-)
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

@TheWaddy

Of those 132 FT's;

His finishing positions?

1st 37 times

2nd 22 times

3rd 23 times

4th 19 times

5th 15 times

6th 16 times

He will probably ask you to filter PL OMAHA HILO MTTs as many of those MTTs are the freerolls you get at 6.30pm on weekdays.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    bbMike said:

How does he pivot now?

Thanks! - Though not in your league!
  • Options
    Enut said:

Tikay10 said:

@TheWaddy

Of those 132 FT's;

His finishing positions?

1st 37 times

2nd 22 times

3rd 23 times

4th 19 times

5th 15 times

6th 16 times

I dont subscribe to Sharkscope, so Hellisio2 seems to be covering himself by offering information that most of these are hold em freerolls....
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    You are off your rocker Waddy.
    Enut said:

Agree with this entirely.
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

Enut said:

Tikay10 said:

@TheWaddy

Of those 132 FT's;

His finishing positions?

1st 37 times

2nd 22 times

3rd 23 times

4th 19 times

5th 15 times

6th 16 times

I dont subscribe to Sharkscope, so Hellisio2 seems to be covering himself by offering information that most of these are hold em freerolls....

Incorrect, approx 209 (roughly a third) are Freerolls.
  • Options
    In heads up I am on the 'Game Info' tab, so usually not viewing the chat tab. Also HU is supposed to be quick. I dont want to waste time chatting when we could be playing! It does delay the game!

Of course MTT's are different, plenty of dead time to chat.

Not sure why I need to reveal any of this! LOL
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Enut said:

Correct.

Hopefully it was just a misunderstanding, & @TheWaddy will correct & retract his comments.

I would imagine a 'rig' claim would involve the site somehow. I have not mentioned or suggested this in any way in this observation of Helissio2.

In my games, this guy has displayed impossible plays, for someone displaying these graphs. I have just seen him raise, get reraised... and ended up all in HU with low blinds... with KK34 on a 8 5 7 flop... As it happened his opponent held just A3 and no hi .... all in from a nothing pot, low blinds.

This is not sky rocketing no swing graphs play... its erratic, big swing graph play.

The patterns of play during my games, are just as such that he knows my holdings, absolutely incredible of i have not seen even by the best on tv. Hes smashing it but still playing £2. Hes massively gambling it up, like above, unless he knows your cards.... so his graph should represent this style. Up and down.

A guy can question how someones calling a one off hand with a Jack High on a wide audience world tv show, but i cant query how on earth this guy is doing this with play such as this in a forum?

It is of course, always the same kangaroo court on the forum. Another reg forum-er posting the same thing, it would have a completely different reaction.

There is alot to answer here, just pointing out hes played a big amount of hold em freerolls tounrs is not really putting it to bed is it?