You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Heads up Omaha Hi Lo standard result

Comments

• Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,282
    edited October 2022
    Jesus this is like pulling teeth. @TheWaddy are you even aware of what EV means? For your information it's the expected value and it's the figure in red at the bottom of each hand in the above screen shot. It is the combination of the two percentage you posted for hi and lo hand, you know the ones that don't add up to 100.
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    edited October 2022
    Enut said:

TheWaddy said:

Enut said:

TheWaddy said:

I did say in the post, 'we know he should be in the hand yadda yadda', to stop the inevitable percentage reply.... you insisted on it anyway.... got the percentages wrong...
    Top stuff....

Well not according to Cardplayer, but stupidly they don't understand how the Sky RNG is rigged against your flopped straights, otherwise it would have your flop EV as 0%, maybe contact them and ask them to reprogram their calculator.
    49% - 42% For hi, 20% lo for me 0% for him.... irrelevant in the scheme of things as far as im concerned (the post is about flopped hi straights never holding, nothing else), but maybe learn to use that calculator if you insist on using the figures......

You continually moan about people insulting you when you are the worst offender, you insulted me for getting 'the percentages wrong' when the EV is exactly as I stated, you were a 47:53 dog on the flop, maybe you are the one who should learn to use that calculator.
    I make it 41.71 - 49.63 (dare not round up) for the high hand, with you conveniently missing out any lo hand percentages, for which he had none at all.... which is kind of important in hi lo.... And the young schoolboy Kinda makes the 42% of mine, as 49%.... so i think i'll stick with my interpretation.
  • Options
    Though totally irrelevant.... Flopped hi straights dont hold in Hu hi lo, its an online phenomenon.....
  • Options
    Kinda6677Kinda6677 Member Posts: 279
    So he was scooping more often than you were on the flop. Or are you gonna lie about that?
  • Options
    If you want to go into EV.... why do you guys totally ignore who i am playing, considering £1 games involves players playing just Hold Em within a Hi Lo game and also my notes on any given individual who make the same mistakes as they dont really get the game????.... When this is a big part of EV???

Your commenting on percentages and play.... without any knowledge of who i am playing, or ever mentioning this important part when criticising play!!

• Options
    Your and you're, you still got confused with that waddy, I mean that teach that at primary school
  • Options
    Along with simple maths like 42% is less than half
  • Options
    Kinda6677 said:

Your and you're, you still got confused with that waddy, I mean that teach that at primary school

yes ... that teach that at primary school
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    i also know that 'u' is spelt 'you' and im is spelt 'i'm'..... its called text typing, its a modern day phenomenom.... anyway, again, im not getting drawn into speaking with you, its real low level stuff....

42% is less than half... but you know what the odds of losing at 42% every time over hundreds of hands.... thats the real maths u need to know online......

that teach that at primary school.....
  • Options
    Do you want us to watch all of your games to see if you're telling the truth. The fact is you're not getting any bad beats, especially with said hand history, just bad play especially by you
  • Options
    The only fact that is important to what is going on, is a 40-50% chance not winning in hundreds of hands on the bounce.

Not possible as a random occurence. Not my opinion... mathematical fact.

You can squabble whether its 42% or 53%, etc etc.... its not relevant to whats going on.

And you did have a spell of watching every game i played too, remember.... creepy little boy.....
  • Options
    Yeah ok Karen, i believe you. You never make false statements do you?
  • Options
    But keep checking the nuts, then bet when you're beat and post how bad you are
  • Options
    How about actually showing a bad beat. 42% of scooping IS NOT.
  • Options
    3 posts in 3 mins.... creepy little boy....
  • Options
    I'm living in your head rent free Karen
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,256
    Time to go fishing.

Did you enjoy you Sun £9.50 holiday matey.

Better get grinding those £1 games to pay for the next one.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    Why don't you play at a higher level @TheWaddy ....against players who are of your obvious ability, and who would recognise just what a good player you are, and give you more respect.

The SKY RNG might be KINDS to you at a higher level too ;)

......just saying :)
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

Why don't you play at a higher level @TheWaddy ....against players who are of your obvious ability, and who would recognise just what a good player you are, and give you more respect.

The SKY RNG might be KINDS to you at a higher level too ;)

......just saying :)

I was a reg at $50 when a backed player, the levels i play now are a result of what i see and this has not changed in 10yrs now. Somehow dont think thats variance.....

Time to go fishing.

Did you enjoy you Sun £9.50 holiday matey.

Better get grinding those £1 games to pay for the next one.

Id be ashamed to show my face in here again, after your puzzling Benny Hill joke. But if you talk to God and he says its ok, it must b ok.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    Back yourself .......and your own ability :)

£3 or £5 HUp might see players of your standard giving you more respect ........ instead of the 'Not a Clue' Hold 'em players who keep getting lucky against you