You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

World Cup,Football & Other Bets.

Comments

• lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,007
    Half Time and the first bet is done 0-0 in the Brentford v City & Everton v Bournemouth ended the 1 goal in first half bet.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,811

@lucy4

"It ended with 6 out of the 9 games obliging the other 3 games needed 4 more goals, close but no cigar but a bit of entertainment for £1. I enjoy these bets more than any others that I do"

We've enjoyed following them too. And at a quid a pop, tremendous fun. Hope you do them again next season.
    Well that's the end of another season except for a few Cup Finals, the profit for the season is £925 (would've hit the magic £1000 if City hadn't eased off I blame Arsenal :D). But overall not a bad return from free bets/promotions and depositing 2 x £5 to open new accounts. Time to withdraw and look forward to next season enjoy your Summer and I'll see you all back here next season and remember 'Slowly Slowly Catchy Monkey' gets you there in the end B)
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,811

Great stuff @lucy4
    Back again (that was a short Summer) :D Just using up some of what's left in my accounts after withdrawing yesterday, who knows I may yet go out with a bang.

Had 40p left in my Coral account, to me United's odds seem a bit generous in a one off game and it was a toss up between Auguste Rodin and Military Order, looking forward to today's action, let's hope the idiot protestors don't spoil any of it.

The last £1 in my WH account on this Boosted Odds.

A free Bet Builder on PP instead of my usual cautious approach I'm going for a 'Biggy' today :D

I won £5 earlier from some free spins have used winnings on this boost.

Not my picks but those of the person who does the ladder bet challenge it's worth a £1 just in case it does happen to come in.

A couple of free bet builders on the final.

• rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,222
    edited June 2023
    PP is giving a free £1 bet to use on any Ascot races today, Rule 4 15p Deduction as Manaccan and Chipstead are both NR's.

Surely it's about time for a few favourites to oblige given some of the results so far this week.

The Treble went down in the first leg while the remaining two horses obliged, luckily I kept the faith.

Had a free bet to use up.