You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Popped in to play a session after a few months....

1121314151618»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,319
    ^^^^^^

£1,000 Rewards Freeroll (621 entries)

@claudel9 1242000 1 £100

@lurcher 0 2 £60

@linesman13 0 3 £60

@supercrazy 0 4 £40

@TheWaddy 0 5 £40

@Claudiak 0 6 £30
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,495
    He did winge along the way ........
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    edited April 2023
    Bean81 said:

Waddy, was a plastic deck used in the freeroll last night? You would need to win 20 straight HUSNG for a £40 cash. Maybe all your bad luck reversed last night? Or did the online deck prevent you from winning?

How many all ins did you win to make the FT?

Is it about bad luck my posts, or just on online poker as a whole? I would say last nights and tonights (just cashed £1 in 120thish), was the epitomy of all i have said! Full of holding J3 v KK v AA and the J3 winning. Twice i had KK v ace rag, an ace flopped but both times i got broadway on the river. Most hands wildly changed leads during the hand.

Of course i had the most ridiculous luck, is this suppose to somehow change my mind... or do you think it just may cement what i think? hmmmmm???

For the last time its not about the deck being AGAINST ME.... it just shares around the wins... it was the 2nd $1000 freeroll tourn i had played in i dont even know ... i felt as it went along it was going to be a good one for me, as someone who hadnt played for such a long time.

Oh and as an accountant, do you make 20 £1 Hu wins £40.... think i will hire someone else.... :D:D:D
  • Options
    Even DoubleMe was on first table.... first few hands he had Ks 10s and flopped a flush... Guess what... yes he lost...... barely saw a hand that was not along these lines....
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,164
    TheWaddy said:

bbMike said:

I thought your exploit was to never raise when there’s still cards to come? Are you losing faith?

Im not raising High straights, flushes, wrap draws(as i absolutely should)... but when someones going mad all in with a pair and a flush draw on an all low board heads up... you kind of feel safe with a made FH, you know?

Would be fine plastic deck.

I always thought that something PLASTIC was really FALSE :*

• Options
    Essexphil said:

No-hoper?

You are 51% to scoop, he is 21% to scoop, with a 28% chance of a split pot.

PLO8 nearly always gives a decent chance to the weaker hand. Like here.</blockquo

At 21% to scoop preflop at hi lo, with 28% to split, its just about as bad as it gets as a hi lo hand before we have seen any cards. Its the equivalent of pushing in with 9 10 suited and facing AA in hold em.

Either way, you would not expect to win several of these within just one HU game.

I dont understand your point with these odds quotes, clearly playing 10 10 10 9 at hi lo all in preflop, is no hoper poker. No-one is drawing dead preflop, what your point is sometimes is really odd.

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,159
    I would have sympathy if you were actually playing for say £5 a time but at £1 wtf do you expect. I often play Russian Roulette games for a £, it's nothing, it's a giggle.

I mean £20 spent on a dozen or more games gives a great £ per minute of enjoyment return. Much better than slots or bingo.

If you were ever there when I go looking to play you at husng plo8 I would shove all sorts just to tilt you but alas you must have a really narrow window.

If I get any 2 low and any two high or middle cards pre, I'm giving you action, that's the appeal to me, it's a draw, redraw, re-redraw, game.

If all you can do is worry about outcomes, I would suggest that you are perhaps not in a good place to enjoy playing and maybe that's the difference. I enjoy playing, you it would appear only enjoy winning.

Whatever I wish you well, but realise this. If losing players like me don't think the RNG is dodgy, why the heck would winning players like you think it is.
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 512
    TheWaddy said:

Bean81 said:

Waddy, was a plastic deck used in the freeroll last night? You would need to win 20 straight HUSNG for a £40 cash. Maybe all your bad luck reversed last night? Or did the online deck prevent you from winning?

How many all ins did you win to make the FT?

Is it about bad luck my posts, or just on online poker as a whole? I would say last nights and tonights (just cashed £1 in 120thish), was the epitomy of all i have said! Full of holding J3 v KK v AA and the J3 winning. Twice i had KK v ace rag, an ace flopped but both times i got broadway on the river. Most hands wildly changed leads during the hand.

Of course i had the most ridiculous luck, is this suppose to somehow change my mind... or do you think it just may cement what i think? hmmmmm???

For the last time its not about the deck being AGAINST ME.... it just shares around the wins... it was the 2nd $1000 freeroll tourn i had played in i dont even know ... i felt as it went along it was going to be a good one for me, as someone who hadnt played for such a long time.

Oh and as an accountant, do you make 20 £1 Hu wins £40.... think i will hire someone else.... :D:D:D
    You should record your sessions and bring down online poker.

20 HUSNG wins would be £40 cash, as I said. You are referring to profit.