You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Monday's Forum Triple Takedown Competition (APRIL 2023 ONWARDS)

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,818

@troggman

"2nd @troggman wins entry to the Sunday mini-major (£11) SUNDAY 17th DECEMBER"

You are now registered for tonight's Mini Major, VBOL my friend.
  • Options

@DARK4NIGHT

"3rd @DARK4NIGHT wins entry to the FTT competition on MONDAY 18th DECEMBER (£6)"

You've now been registered for tonight's 3 x FTT's.

VBOL.
  • Options

@Enut

Morning Paul.

I actually remembered this week & you are now safely regged for tonight's 3 x FTT's.

Sorry about last week.

GL tonight mate.
  • Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 776
    Tikay10 said:

Thanks Alan @MAXALLY

"1st @Asho28 wins a main event entry (£33) of their choice
    2nd @troggman wins entry to the Sunday mini-major (£11) SUNDAY 17th DECEMBER
    3rd @DARK4NIGHT wins entry to the FTT competition on MONDAY 18th DECEMBER (£6)"

@troggman will be registered for the Mini Major this Sunday. (17th December)

@DARK4NIGHT will be registered for ALL 3 FTT's next Monday, 18th December.

@Asho28 is putting his £33 free entry in the tank for use at some point in the future.

Hi Tikay, please can you give my £33 token to Maxally, as a thank you for the continued running of this comp throughout the year. @MAXALLY , let Tikay know which main you want to play.
  • Options

Fabulous stuff @Asho28

Over to you Alan @MAXALLY
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,530
    Wow.......thank you very much @Asho28 . Very generous of you Sir. Does this mean I have to start being nice to you in chat now? ;)

Tonight's MAIN would be great please @Tikay10
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    MAXALLY said:

Wow.......thank you very much @Asho28 . Very generous of you Sir. Does this mean I have to start being nice to you in chat now? ;)

DONE.

Thought I'd sort it quickly in case he changes his mind. Fabulous gesture by @Asho28 & well-deserved for @MAXALLY

• Options
    edited December 2023
    MAXALLY said:

Haha, always enjoy the banter mate. I'll be still striving to 3-bet you as much as possible in tonight's takedowns :lol:

Good luck in the main tonight. Please remember it's a bounty hunter and actually bother to play a few hands :wink:
  • Options
    Asho28 said:

MAXALLY said:

Haha, always enjoy the banter mate. I'll be still striving to 3-bet you as much as possible in tonight's takedowns :lol:

Good luck in the main tonight. Please remember it's a bounty hunter and actually bother to play a few hands :wink:

@Asho28 @MAXALLY

No need for that, @MAXALLY actually cashed in last night's Major.

• Options

Ahh, wait, official correction incoming - with 20 paid, he finished 21st.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

No need for that either :'(
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Oh dear,

Reassuring to know that the £33 entry is in safe hands then... :grimace::lol:
  • Options

WEEK THREE RESULTS (18th December, 2023)

• Options
    edited December 2023
    For FTT Competition purposes next week

HOWEVER, the games MAY still run. All welcome to play any/all of the games, but there will be no weekly FTT comp. This could also be the case for Monday 1st January , 2024 (New Years Day/recovery day) .

Right, back to this week....

Weekly prizes. ...Well done to

1st @kinematic wins a main event entry (£33) of their choice
    2nd @thisltedu wins entry to the Sunday mini-major (£11) SUNDAY 24th DECEMBER
    3rd @MAXALLY wins entry to the FTT competition on MONDAY 8th JANUARY (£6) (Deferred prize please Tikay ;) )

PLEASE CAN ALL WINNERS liaise with @Tikay10 to claim your prizes or amend the given dates above.

• Options
    With no comp next week, that concludes the Monthly Comp too.

DECEMBER 2023 MONTHLY RESULT

Apologies, this will follow when I get in touch with my highly paid technical advisors to figure out how the spready can do a 3 week month.

For now, for everyone or anyone who have played in these FTT games this year.......I hope you all have a great Festive break and....

• Options

Thanks Alan @MAXALLY

"Weekly prizes. ...Well done to

1st @kinematic wins a main event entry (£33) of their choice
    2nd @thisltedu wins entry to the Sunday mini-major (£11) SUNDAY 24th DECEMBER
    3rd @MAXALLY wins entry to the FTT competition on MONDAY 8th JANUARY (£6) (Deferred prize please Tikay"

@thisltedu will be regged for the Mini Major this Sunday (24th December) UNLESS he requests a deferral.

@MAXALLY will be registered for all 3 FTT's Monday 8th January.

@kinematic just needs to let me know what he wishes to play with his £33 prize, & when.

• Options
    kinematickinematic Member Posts: 30
    Oh Xmas has come early for me!! lol

Thanks @MAXALLY for your efforts in running this comp, since I have joined I have really enjoyed it and look forward to it each Monday.

• Options
    kinematic said:

Thanks @MAXALLY for your efforts in running this comp, since I have joined I have really enjoyed it and look forward to it each Monday.

@kinematic

Well done bud. Think you won a prize in this a week or two ago as well?

• Options
    kinematickinematic Member Posts: 30
    Tikay10 said:

kinematic said:

@kinematic

Thanks @Tikay10, yes I managed to get into the Sunday Mini major, but ran out of luck that night.

If you dont mind please can I use my prize for tonights GOLD RUSH main event?

Thanks, Dave
  • Options
    kinematic said:

Tikay10 said:

kinematic said:

@kinematic

Thanks @Tikay10, yes I managed to get into the Sunday Mini major, but ran out of luck that night.

If you dont mind please can I use my prize for tonights GOLD RUSH main event?

Thanks, Dave
    @kinematic

Hi Dave,

No problem at all, that's done, you are now the very first entry (& only so far) into tonight's Gold Rush Main.

GL GL