You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Monday's Forum Triple Takedown Competition (APRIL 2023 ONWARDS)

Comments

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,530
    Sorry for the delay in producing the Monthly result. A BIG THANK YOU to @bbMike for his help with this.

DECEMBER 2023 MONTHLY RESULT

• Options

Monthly prizes as follows...

1st @wynne1938 wins any combination of MTTs (£5.50+) up to total value of £22
    2nd @kinematic wins any combination of MTTs (£5.50+) up to total value of £11
    3rd @Card4Life wins a £5.50 MTT entry or entry to the FTT comp

Winners, congratulations, please liaise with @Tikay10 to claim your prizes

THANK YOU ALL WHO HAVE PLAYED THIS MONTH, AND SEE YOU NEXT MONTH TO START A NEW YEAR OFF

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,773

Thanks Alan @MAXALLY

"1st @wynne1938 wins any combination of MTTs (£5.50+) up to total value of £22
    3rd @Card4Life wins a £5.50 MTT entry or entry to the FTT comp"

@wynne1938 @kinematic & @Card4Life all just need to let me know what they wish to play, & when.
  • Options
    kinematickinematic Member Posts: 30
    Tikay10 said:

Thanks Alan @MAXALLY

@wynne1938 @kinematic & @Card4Life all just need to let me know what they wish to play, & when.

Hi @Tikay10 please could I be registered for the Mini Avenger on Friday and the Mini Sharpshooter on Saturday?

Many thanks!!
  • Options
    kinematic said:

Tikay10 said:

Thanks Alan @MAXALLY

Hi @Tikay10 please could I be registered for the Mini Avenger on Friday and the Mini Sharpshooter on Saturday?

Many thanks!!

@kinematic

No problem, Friday's Mini Avenger & Saturday's Mini Sharpshooter both BOOKED.

PS - I assume you are aware that Friday's Mini Avenger is a Rebuy?
  • Options
    kinematic said:

Tikay10 said:

kinematic said:

Oh Xmas has come early for me!! lol

Thanks @MAXALLY for your efforts in running this comp, since I have joined I have really enjoyed it and look forward to it each Monday.

@kinematic

Well done bud. Think you won a prize in this a week or two ago as well?

Thanks @Tikay10, yes I managed to get into the Sunday Mini major, but ran out of luck that night.

If you dont mind please can I use my prize for tonights GOLD RUSH main event?

Thanks, Dave

@kinematic

I see you used that free entry rather well...

@kinematic 0 2 £458.16 + £77.99 Head Prizes 5

Wonderful to see, & I know @MAXALLY will be delighted for you too.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

kinematic said:

Tikay10 said:

kinematic said:

Oh Xmas has come early for me!! lol

Thanks @MAXALLY for your efforts in running this comp, since I have joined I have really enjoyed it and look forward to it each Monday.

@kinematic

Well done bud. Think you won a prize in this a week or two ago as well?

Thanks @Tikay10, yes I managed to get into the Sunday Mini major, but ran out of luck that night.

If you dont mind please can I use my prize for tonights GOLD RUSH main event?

Thanks, Dave

@kinematic

I see you used that free entry rather well...

@kinematic 0 2 £458.16 + £77.99 Head Prizes 5

Wonderful to see, & I know @MAXALLY will be delighted for you too.
    Absolutely delighted for @kinematic . Well played Dave.
  • Options
    Thanks @Tikay10 and @MAXALLY yes it was a good night. Was 30 mins late logging in so already 1000 chips down before I even started!

Was happy just to get the bounties then even happier to make the last 16 for the prize money. Thought I had it won in the heads up too as I was a slight chip lead and shoved all in with AQ and got called by A10, unfortunately a 10 came on the turn. Its my best outcome in terms of winnings since I started and all that from playing 3 x £2 comps!

Once again, thanks for running these comps, it allows us small stakes players to take on the bigger comps every now and then.

• Options
    Tikay10 said:

kinematic said:

Tikay10 said:

Thanks Alan @MAXALLY

Many thanks!!

@kinematic

No problem, Friday's Mini Avenger & Saturday's Mini Sharpshooter both BOOKED.

PS - I assume you are aware that Friday's Mini Avenger is a Rebuy?
    Yes, that's not a problem thanks
  • Options

@kinematic

"Its my best outcome in terms of winnings since I started and all that from playing 3 x £2 comps!"

That's just SO good to see.
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,768
    im always surprised more folk dont play those monday games.
  • Options
    kinematic said:

Tikay10 said:

Thanks Alan @MAXALLY

Many thanks!!

@kinematic

Morning.

You are now registered for tonight's (Friday) Mini Avenger. Hope it goes well. I'll register you for Saturday's Sharpshooter Main tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,379

im always surprised more folk dont play those monday games.

Spot on, they are rake free and I reckon the values of the prizes is greater than the tournie money generated.
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    Tikay10 said:

Thanks Alan @MAXALLY

Hi Tikay
    Can I be entered in tonight's 8.00 Avenger rebuy bounty hunter pleasr
  • Options
    wynne1938 said:

Tikay10 said:

Thanks Alan @MAXALLY

Hi Tikay
    @wynne1938

That's done, you are now registered for tonight's Avenger Main. GL mate.
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    Tikay10 said:

wynne1938 said:

Tikay10 said:

Thanks Alan @MAXALLY

Hi Tikay
    @wynne1938

That's done, you are now registered for tonight's Avenger Main. GL mate.
    Thank you Tikay
  • Options
    kinematic said:

Tikay10 said:

Thanks Alan @MAXALLY

Many thanks!!
    @kinematic

Morning.

You are now regged for tonight's Sharpshooter Mini.

Final table minimum, please.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

kinematic said:

Tikay10 said:

Thanks Alan @MAXALLY

Many thanks!!
    @kinematic

Morning.

Thanks, no pressure then!! Managed to cash in the MiniAvenger last night. Never really got going in the tourney, always seemed to be short stacked on every table hence never picked up any bounties, but made the cash and enjoyed the evening. Thanks again for these extra comps that provide free entry to tournies, it all adds to the benefit of engaging in this forum.

Dave
  • Options
    kinematic said:

Tikay10 said:

kinematic said:

Tikay10 said:

Thanks Alan @MAXALLY

Many thanks!!
    @kinematic

Morning.

Thanks, no pressure then!! Managed to cash in the MiniAvenger last night. Never really got going in the tourney, always seemed to be short stacked on every table hence never picked up any bounties, but made the cash and enjoyed the evening. Thanks again for these extra comps that provide free entry to tournies, it all adds to the benefit of engaging in this forum.

Dave

@kinematic

Yes, I noticed you sneaked into the money;

kinematic 0 17 £21.31 0

Not bad from a complete freeroll, well done, & thanks for the feedback & for letting us know how you got on.

• Options
    thislteduthisltedu Member Posts: 398
    Tikay10 said:

Thanks Alan @MAXALLY

"Weekly prizes. ...Well done to

1st @kinematic wins a main event entry (£33) of their choice
    2nd @thisltedu wins entry to the Sunday mini-major (£11) SUNDAY 24th DECEMBER
    3rd @MAXALLY wins entry to the FTT competition on MONDAY 8th JANUARY (£6) (Deferred prize please Tikay"

@thisltedu will be regged for the Mini Major this Sunday (24th December) UNLESS he requests a deferral.

@MAXALLY will be registered for all 3 FTT's Monday 8th January.

@kinematic just needs to let me know what he wishes to play with his £33 prize, & when.

Hi Tikay,

Can I please defer my entry till the New Year. Family here for the Christmas period. I believe that still have a £22 and £33 ticket to look forward to in 2024.

Many thanks and i hope you have a great festive period.

Donald