You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Anyone for quads... how bout 3 in one HU game...

Comments

• Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    Quote: You would need to win 20 straight HUSNG for a £40 cash.

Id won £40 on the freeroll. This is your comment. Winning 20 £1 HU games is not an equivalent of a £40 freeroll cash. 40 games is.

• Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 525
    TheWaddy said:

Quote: You would need to win 20 straight HUSNG for a £40 cash.

Id won £40 on the freeroll. This is your comment. Winning 20 £1 HU games is not an equivalent of a £40 freeroll cash. 40 games is.

Is it? Where are these rake-free games you are playing?

Q I'm genuinely interested in: why do you think you are so averse to learning anything about probability? Do you see why that might be causing you to think the deal is faulty?

I recommend you play around with the pokerdope calculator, but I know the answer is "not interested".
  • Options
    Ahh but your poor example of 20 was rake free, i see..... makes perfect sense! All in all 40 is a lot closer than 20 for £40.... even though mine had rake and yours mysteriously didnt .....

I guess accountants make the figures fit any way they dictate ;):o

My decisions are all made on probability in poker... comparing it to dice or studying other odds is not relevant to me.

I do know if they are consistently hitting 1-4 outs on the river several times within one heads up game, the combined odds start to go crazy... My main decision on online poker was made on 888 poker, where i recorded 450+ hands were there was only one standard result, which has been discussed on a previous thread.

This can not be possible, everyone knows it is not possible.... and the only explanation on here was that i was a liar! What would you like me to deduce from something that happened that way, when the site didnt want to look into it?

I was a winner on there too, but that one situation deemed it untenable for me to carry on playing there.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
    edited April 2023
    Pretty sure you stated a few posts back 'I'm done'
    I really wish you would stick to that promise
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    HENDRIK62 said:

Pretty sure you stated a few posts back 'I'm done'
    I really wish you would stick to that promise

He can't help himself .....'coz he's got no friends coming along to his 'Plastic Deck Poker Night' to endure listening to him..... so he just keeps ' WADDYing along on here ' :)
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 525
    Not sure how many different ways I can say I'm talking about gross revenue and you are talking about profit (and getting your numbers wrong). I agree that profit makes more sense.

Ultimately, you aren't smart enough to understand variance and you are unwilling to educate yourself. That kind of "don't know, don't care" approach to anything isn't going to serve you well in life. You should realise people responding to you are trying to help you, but you seem more intent on being fixated on the wrong things.

Good luck at the tables.
  • Options
    im educated enough to know your 20 HU and my 40HU quotes both inc tourn fees, but you pulled me up on just mine.....
  • Options
    The player TheOcalot.... seriously checks when should bet, bets when he should check... bets max with showdown hands river and then shows, where hes only going to get a call if beat and was winning anyway.

Really easy game with a real deck. Online? Lucky to break 50% at best, just helps out whatever. So he calls here, when i semi bluff (he would bet just a jack with no kicker btw) and it looks basically like a freeroll for me... even if he backdoors a low, im getting half...

So what can it come up with for the guy trying to giveaway for 40mins already.... Absolutely typical end of game with this player, nothing you can do.....

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    TheWaddySmall blind100.00100.00990.00
    THEOCALOTBig blind200.00300.001710.00
    Your hole cards
    • Q
    • Q
    • K
    TheWaddyCall100.00400.00890.00
    THEOCALOTCheck
    Flop
    • J
    THEOCALOTBet400.00800.001310.00
    TheWaddyAll-in890.001690.000.00
    THEOCALOTCall490.002180.00820.00
    TheWaddyShow
    • Q
    • Q
    • K
    THEOCALOTShow
    • Q
    • K
    Turn
    River
    THEOCALOTWin highFlush to the King1090.001910.00
    THEOCALOTWin low8-low1090.003000.00
    Dont embarrass yourselves with play critisism, its 100/200 blinds, i have 890 left and i know the player and his range....
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,541
    I'm getting fed up you keep winning all the time ( something not right ) Mmm!
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,541
    And don't say " You keep winning because your a good player )

Good players don't complain when they win....... so there. hic!
  • Options
    And 25min ago.... if you could maybe enlighten me as to when this DOES become unusual to you guys? I often ask people have you ever had a royal flush, straight flush. quads live... they may say 'i once had....'

Never have they said 'all of them in an absolute avalanche in the past few days'.....
    ron685Small blind10.0010.001550.00
    TheWaddyBig blind20.0030.001420.00
    Your hole cards
    • Q
    ron685Call10.0040.001540.00
    TheWaddyCheck
    Flop
    TheWaddyCheck
    ron685Check
    Turn
    TheWaddyBet40.0080.001380.00
    ron685Fold
    TheWaddyMuck
    TheWaddyWin40.001420.00
    TheWaddyReturn40.000.001460.00
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,479
    So, what’s your conclusion?
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    Jac35 said:

MOANS when he WINS......... MOANS when he LOSES ( usually on SKY RiveGggrrrrrr )

Can't you pop round to his Paul for a HUp MOAN Off ....... pleeeeeeeease :/o:)
  • Options
    Jac35 said:

More importantly, what is yours....
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,479
    TheWaddy said:

Jac35 said:

More importantly, what is yours....
    Well, if you’re asking…

You’re not very smart. You believe this site and others to be corrupt but bizarrely claim that’s not what you’re saying.
    Whereas the truth is that you’re playing £1 games. Players will make poor plays and sometimes they’ll get lucky. You’re marginally better than they are and so you win a little.

You totally fail to recognise that this is all great for you when they play less than optimally. Regardless of what you seem to believe they don’t always hit their ‘miracle’ river and you win.

Have you ever considered that when there is this weight of opinion differing from what you think that maybe, just maybe, they might be right?

It isn’t a tea club or a clique. It’s just people with a lot of experience who have seen your kind of posts a million times before and get exasperated.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    How many quads/ straight flushes before you say at least 'wow this is unusual'?... even if you are maintaining the everything is normal stance?
  • Options
    And a few mins ago.......

What you think of this Rainman.... sorry... essexphil. Where are we oddswise;
    Lovey87Small blind10.0010.001010.00
    TheWaddyBig blind20.0030.001960.00
    Your hole cards
    Lovey87Call10.0040.001000.00
    TheWaddyCheck
    Flop
    • Q
    TheWaddyCheck
    Lovey87Check
    Turn
    TheWaddyCheck
    Lovey87Bet40.0080.00960.00
    TheWaddyCall40.00120.001920.00
    River
    • A
    TheWaddyCheck
    Lovey87Check
    TheWaddyShow
    Lovey87Muck
    • K
    • K
    TheWaddyWin highFour 9s120.002040.00
    No qualifying low hand
  • Options
    Kinda6677Kinda6677 Member Posts: 279
    At least you got max value
  • Options
    This is just the quads I AM GETTING.... i mean how many have the opponents had too?

What did you say 37-1 that there is one every 52 hands?

Can i get a bet on these, i think i have asked previously.... errr no sir.... could i bet on the combined odds of getting like 3 in a row in 156 hands ... err definitely no to that one sir!

Anyway you would have to say this is quite amazing, regardless of your stance.
  • Options
    Kinda6677Kinda6677 Member Posts: 279
    Thought you said only bad players get help from the deck?
This discussion has been closed.