You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

In heads up SNG's, should we be able to have the decision whether to play the game or decline?

Comments

• Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    edited June 2023
    Meanwhile, despite 'it being summer' as an EssexPhil explanation for the lack of clogging they claimed happens.....

No-ones sunbathing at 10pm, theres 2000 online.... and....

• Options
    We can safely rule out lobby clogging, but thanks for your votes Bean/EssexPhil!

• Options
    Ahhh we had the first one ever of a giveaway that was allowed to lose... but, alas we are back with a vengeance..... its always the silliest method of win possible too.....
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    TheWaddySmall blind10.0010.002164.00
    samlawBig blind20.0030.00806.00
    Your hole cards
    • Q
    • Q
    TheWaddyCall10.0040.002154.00
    samlawRaise40.0080.00766.00
    TheWaddyCall40.00120.002114.00
    Flop
    samlawBet20.00140.00746.00
    TheWaddyRaise140.00280.001974.00
    samlawRaise520.00800.00226.00
    TheWaddyRaise1600.002400.00374.00
    samlawAll-in226.002626.000.00
    TheWaddyUnmatched bet974.001652.001348.00
    TheWaddyShow
    • Q
    • Q
    samlawShow
    • A
    • A
    Turn
    River
    samlawWin highFull House, 8s and Aces1652.001652.00
    No qualifying low hand
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 515
    What Essexphil said. Couple of points to add:

1. Every bar I passed in London today was jammed with people enjoying drinks on a nice day.. The weather does impact site traffic. As do promotions - a lot of people are grinding the 10bb spin up games when they would otherwise play HUSNGs.

2. When the Kings of the Hill don't open sit every table, nobody else open sits because they are all scared of having to play somebody good or somebody they don't want to. You can easily see all or nothing in the lobbies.
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    Maybe you’re putting people off playing by telling everyone the game is bent. Crank.
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,751
    TheWaddy said:

Ahhh we had the first one ever of a giveaway that was allowed to lose... but, alas we are back with a vengeance..... its always the silliest method of win possible too.....

TheWaddySmall blind10.0010.002164.00
    samlawBig blind20.0030.00806.00
    Your hole cards
    • Q
    • Q
    TheWaddyCall10.0040.002154.00
    samlawRaise40.0080.00766.00
    TheWaddyCall40.00120.002114.00
    Flop
    samlawBet20.00140.00746.00
    TheWaddyRaise140.00280.001974.00
    samlawRaise520.00800.00226.00
    TheWaddyRaise1600.002400.00374.00
    samlawAll-in226.002626.000.00
    TheWaddyUnmatched bet974.001652.001348.00
    TheWaddyShow
    • Q
    • Q
    samlawShow
    • A
    • A
    Turn
    River
    samlawWin highFull House, 8s and Aces1652.001652.00
    No qualifying low hand
    Single pair hands, no low, get it in the muck when they raise pre.

:)
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Come on now. You cant come to that conclusion just from the info you can see, though even then its plain why im calling. Its 10/20 blinds though for a start and its heads up. Im set mining with the queens basically, which can give u the game.. im double suited... he has 806 to my 2164... You dont think thats worth 20 chips? Im never folding that here.

And guess what, i hit a hand he wanted to play all in with little.

Also again, this is a guy who was playing hold em within a hi lo game, he would bet/call any top pair flopped, even if it was an all low board and he had no low possibility. You cant see this info from a screenshot. This was proved by his raising here.

You have to call at these blinds with anything you can hit big with early on, as when the blinds get large hes going to be betting any poor hand and you will be left having to play a moderate hand for big chips or be blinded away.
  • Options
    ITSQUADSYITSQUADSY Member Posts: 56
    TheWaddy said:

Regs would not sit there all day refusing to play, they sit long enough with no game already and are there to make money.

You are literally arguing for the site to allow players to refuse to play people

because they currently have to play anyone who sits them

:s
  • Options
    bbMike said:

Maybe you’re putting people off playing by telling everyone the game is bent. Crank.

I cant help what the deck produces throughout any given day. Just tons and tons of them. Last nights £1000 freeroll pump or dump, 87% favourite against someone 'trying to giveaway'.... Not allowed.... You would expect to see a loss to these hands once every now and then, not all day every day.... Im not telling anybody anything, im just showing you hands, make you own minds up of how you decipher them.
    TheWaddySmall blind10.0010.001970.00
    LuckyDaveBBig blind20.0030.001980.00
    Your hole cards
    susiewoo02Fold
    everreadyFold
    Markb1985Call20.0050.001960.00
    mrramblesFold
    TheWaddyRaise30.0080.001940.00
    LuckyDaveBFold
    Markb1985Call20.00100.001940.00
    Flop
    • Q
    TheWaddyAll-in1940.002040.000.00
    Markb1985All-in1940.003980.000.00
    TheWaddyShow
    Markb1985Show
    Turn
    River
    Markb1985WinThree 8s3980.003980.00
  • Options
    ITSQUADSY said:

TheWaddy said:

Regs would not sit there all day refusing to play, they sit long enough with no game already and are there to make money.

You are literally arguing for the site to allow players to refuse to play people

errrr.... that the gist of it yes.... ?
  • Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,790
    you played those 7's tremendously though.......
  • Options
    bbMike said:

I mean im not exactly putting up AK v AJ all in preflop and a jack flopping, am i now? Do you want to have a go as to why there are sooooo many unlikely results and not just that, in an unlikely manner? ie KdKh v 10s8h all in preflop..... 10 8 makes a spade flush via 4 spade board?
  • Options

you played those 7's tremendously though.......

Well from the call i got i would have to agree! In the freeroll i pump or dump to double or im not interested in sitting for an hour to bow out through not getting going. As there are many, many enhanced hands in the freeroll, you will often get a call as he will have a queen here pretty often.

And as you can see, even when they have 3rd pair, they still call....
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    edited June 2023

Well from the call i got i would have to agree! In the freeroll i pump or dump to double or im not interested in sitting for an hour to bow out through not getting going. As there are many, many enhanced hands in the freeroll, you will often get a call as he will have a queen here pretty often.

Makes sense when the freerolls are a quid below your normal stakes!
    (excellent quoting skills from me there) 😀
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,751
    Haha. Well if it was double suited I will give u a pass haha

:)

• Options
    If its a $1500 wsop standard event, with monster blinds, im folding.... £1 first level blinds, against a player with no idea whats going on for 20 chips, im seeing flops....
  • Options
    Jac35 said:

Hold em online, particulary the £1k freeroll, doesnt interest me.... its just playstation poker with 3/4 all ins, all have something, lead swaps turn and river.

Its dross. It will take an hour to even get to the £1. I double up or get busted, its all my points qualifies me for, so lets get it over with.

You guys might get excited by the hands, for me its just dross.
  • Options
    ITSQUADSY said:

TheWaddy said:

I wouldn't bother. Logic, deductive reasoning and thinking through the implications fully just isn't his thing.
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

Jac35 said:

Hold em online, particulary the £1k freeroll, doesnt interest me.... its just playstation poker with 3/4 all ins, all have something, lead swaps turn and river.

Its dross. It will take an hour to even get to the £1. I double up or get busted, its all my points qualifies me for, so lets get it over with.

What's your hourly as the moment?
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    Bean81 said:

TheWaddy said:

Jac35 said:

What's your hourly as the moment?

I’ve had a detailed look on Waddys behalf
    Tbf it’s very good. 14p an hour
    Would be 15p if not for all the ‘giveaway’ attempts getting there