You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

I could have won BGT tonight!

Comments

• Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    Every single game with Helissio follows this pattern....he makes a huge error, one he has little chance of getting out of..... but does.... 3/4 times a game.....

I just played for 3 weeks with a real deck, just not seeing this..... its really hammered home playing for 10yrs with these online decks, 3 weeks of bliss, then straight back the first time you log in.....

YOU GUYS SEE EXACTLY THE SAME AS ME, HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU BACK IT!!!?????
  • Options
    At how many months do you think losing such hands to one player is acceptable as a random occurence? Infinate?

Infinate bad luck, is that a thing?
  • Options
    The huge, huge difference of playing poker in the last 4 weeks is;

In the above hands, especially the first one where he has bounded right into my FH and better low draw.... with a deck from the newsagents, you fist pump, you know you are very highly LIKELY to be ending the game here...

With an online deck, you know you are very highly UNLIKELY to end the game here.

• Options
    And finally, i would ask Essexphil on to how on earth a loose aggressive player such as Helissio, who is consistently overplaying weak hands and getting caught ( he does this constantly, 3 times in one game here).... has a graph that resembles a steep upward hill!??

You claim that a poker tracker can somehow expose a deck for enhanced hands, i find quite amusing... and the fact that they are only ever used by pro's and aspiring pro's.... its amusing that you think these people would bite the hand that potentially can feed them, by disclosing any findings!
  • Options
    Anyone wanna have a bash of explaining a graph like this, for a loose aggressive player, who gets caught so often?

• Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,001
    TheWaddy said:

And finally, i would ask Essexphil on to how on earth a loose aggressive player such as Helissio, who is consistently overplaying weak hands and getting caught ( he does this constantly, 3 times in one game here).... has a graph that resembles a steep upward hill!??

You claim that a poker tracker can somehow expose a deck for enhanced hands, i find quite amusing... and the fact that they are only ever used by pro's and aspiring pro's.... its amusing that you think these people would bite the hand that potentially can feed them, by disclosing any findings!

You believe that a sample of 25 million hands, where all the hands are displayed is somehow less statistically relevant than you choosing which 3 hands to post to support your theory that a poker site would risk £23 Billion so that player A gets 50 pence, instead of Player B.

Sky Poker was a tiny part of Sky Bet when it was bought by Stars. And then an even tinier part when Flutter bought Stars. If there was anything shonky do you think Sky Poker would still be under the same ownership?

Why should I care if someone makes money at stakes I do not play? Perhaps it is as simple as he doesn't make "adjustments" to some imaginary variance from online decks...

Last post on this thread. There is just no reasoning with some people.
  • Options
    There is no answer to how a loose aggressive player, who gets his money in badly so often has a graph such as this.

Im not surprised you dodged the question and say you will not be returning.

There is no other way to deal with an impossible question.
  • Options
    ArrogantArrogant Member Posts: 207
    Thats a very interesting graph actually.What games are those, hu sng?
    Im starting to understand why you actually make these threads but ill give it till the end of october to see if things change. If not ill join in the convo properly and share my experience and thoughts of the past 3 months playing here.
  • Options
    People may have a differing opinion to mine through other channels im using, but when a LAG generally has a wild graph, how on earth given the examples shown (and indeed typical of all my games with him) can his graph be like this?

• Options
    10k games.... anyone want to offer an explanation?
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    yeah, people are folding too much vs them
  • Options
    No-one folds at £2 omaha hi lo on Sky...... any other ideas?
  • Options
    That was an explanation from someone who says that because i play too low and thats its online, that players tend to call regardless... now he says they are ALL folding
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    don’t remember saying that

I remember you saying that you wait for good hands to catch people out and almost never raise though
  • Options
    edited October 2023

Inappropriate post deleted by Moderator.
  • Options
    edited October 2023

Inappropriate post deleted by Moderator.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,494
    Grinders Grind Whingers Whinge Losers Lose funny old World. ?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,318
    edited October 2023
    @TheWaddy

We have deleted two highly inappropriate posts. You need to quit with these personal remarks &
    insults.

No more of them please.
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Yes please limit yourself to your usual incredibly eloquent and well-reasoned posts, that's what we're all here for.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,494
    People that win BGT you never hear of again........think yourself lucky.
    btw Quads have disappeared ..cough!