You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

I could have won BGT tonight!

Comments

• Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    Anyone noticing bbMikes 'completely normal' hand selection of 8 hands... he could have picked abs any to prove its not enhanced.... any at all...

We had a flopped FH, a flopped flush.... AA all in preflop that made a straight.... and AQ all in preflop that made a full house!

That was bbMikes selection of non enhanced hands.... the best examples he could find.

Absolutely no-one in the clique finds this odd though.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,535
    TheWaddy said:

Anyone noticing bbMikes 'completely normal' hand selection of 8 hands... he could have picked abs any to prove its not enhanced.... any at all...

We had a flopped FH, a flopped flush.... AA all in preflop that made a straight.... and AQ all in preflop that made a full house!

That was bbMikes selection of non enhanced hands.... the best examples he could find.

Absolutely no-one in the clique finds this odd though.

Standard if your not on a Mission to prove the impossible.

• Options
    Your still in with a Chance to win B.G.T. as this Guy.
    The Panel say no, but we'll ask the Audience. All vote now.........
  • Options
    Id love to put up the entire game i just played.

But after going to the trouble of posting 30+ hands in just one HU game, to show the flush on flush, FH on FH, nut hi v nut lo, 8% and below river saves and just in general major hands for both players throughout...

I think we have already established here;

• Options
    edited October 2023
    TheWaddy said:

Anyone wanna have a bash of explaining a graph like this, for a loose aggressive player, who gets caught so often?

And then the game after;

Helissios mysterious 'steep hill' and the mystery of enhanced hands although just in heads up play....
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    TheWaddySmall blind10.0010.001580.00
    Helissio2Big blind20.0030.001390.00
    Your hole cards
    • J
    • A
    TheWaddyCall10.0040.001570.00
    Helissio2Raise40.0080.001350.00
    TheWaddyCall40.00120.001530.00
    Flop
    • J
    • A
    Helissio2Bet90.00210.001260.00
    TheWaddyCall90.00300.001440.00
    Turn
    • A
    Helissio2Bet150.00450.001110.00
    TheWaddyRaise750.001200.00690.00
    Helissio2All-in1110.002310.000.00
    TheWaddyCall510.002820.00180.00
    TheWaddyShow
    • J
    • A
    Helissio2Show
    • J
    • A
    • K
    River
    • K
    Helissio2Win highFull House, Aces and Kings2820.002820.00
    No qualifying low hand
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,396
    Have you tried logging off and on again?
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 525
    TheWaddy said:

I think we have already established here;

LOL, the irony....
  • Options
    hmmmm.... absolutely no-one came up up with how a loose aggressive player in a 2 pot game has a graph like this player.... and yet another magic hand win for him.... at least this time he actually was not way behind when the chips went in, which is normally the case.

The graph continues.....
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 525
    I thought the enhanced deck worked to make the big winners small winners and the big losers small losers, while giving them a roller coaster of emotions with the lead changing every street? How does that work here for a big winner?

It's obvious why a lag wins at HU micros.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    10 Posts more boring stuff no one else cares about.
    20 Complains about it.
    30 Slags off everyone who replies ("the clique").
    40 Troll goes to sleep for a while
    50 GOTO 10 .. forever and ever and ever and ever
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:
    Anyone wanna have a bash of explaining a graph like this, for a loose aggressive player, who gets caught so often?

He has only played Poker against you.....hence the Graph !
  • Options
    Bean81 said:

I thought the enhanced deck worked to make the big winners small winners and the big losers small losers, while giving them a roller coaster of emotions with the lead changing every street? How does that work here for a big winner?

It's obvious why a lag wins at HU micros.

I can see where the arguments arise as many of you post things without understanding.

Its an enhanced deck, where there is a multitude of top hands. Enhanced hands will favour calling stations and those calling without pot odds. Losing players will lose less.

You can still make a profit, but it will be considerably less than odds dictate. But you will begin to spot situations where you winning hand is unlikely to hold and therefore keep pots smaller than correct play dictates, to minimise losses.

Now then... there is the players who have played a huge amount of games on any given site, that are in a position to spot much more than the nuances i have noted up to now. This player is able to get his money in behind, quite often inexplicably for a player with a graph such as this and win a huge amount of the time.

At present, my book of only one outcome situations is reduced to 3 at the moment, but this im sure, will increase in time.

So, if its obvious how a LAG in a 2 pot game , with enhanced hands for both players, often getting his money in with little chance is creating a soaring graph, im missing it. Enlighten me.

• Options
    Your going on & on same old thing Sky are not (that's not) going to buy brand new R.N.G. just to shut you up. There is a cheaper way.........
  • Options
    If im continually going on about the same thing, then it figures that the same thing is continually happening...... strange that isnt it!
  • Options
    That is the current configuration of the current R.N.G. we all player under that understanding......
  • Options
    Adapt your game accordingly...... everyone else does.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    You can do it if you try...... gl
  • Options
    I think we had already established adapting your game from normal poker. is the only way and that i had already done this.

At least you have finally let your guard down and acknowledged that normal play has to be ditched to be successful.

Another clique member has messaged me over the weekend, totally going against anything he puts up on the forum, even saying he does not play on a certain site as the maths is 'definitely not statistically normal'....

It appears you all know the score .... but the first rule of online poker is dont talk about online poker.... which i have suspected all along, hence the many times i have told you of my disappointment of winning players selling out.
  • Options
    We got there eventually.
  • Options
    Ask anyone.

My opinion does not count diddly Squat on here.