You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Busto again, to The Final Reckoning. The final challenge.

Comments

• Options
    poppy765poppy765 Member Posts: 1,505
    It's not a safe bet when teams have already qualified, it's hard to predict their motivation (despite it being their job!)
    If declan rice starts the boosted odds of 1 foul @ evens
    would be more reasonable imho :)
  • Options
    Spike4000Spike4000 Member Posts: 280
    hmm maybe but england always give it a go especially at home

• Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    Spike4000 said:

could be worth backing england -4 handicap tonight vs malta... currently is 13/10 and judging how we put 7 past north macedonia could defo see a fair few go in tonight @coo1-um

With poker points needed and funds rapidly dwindling although I thing it’s a good bet.
    Instead 1 DYM buy in. And hoping Harry Kane does not come off at half time.

• Options
    1st half no shots on target. Though tbf Kane should have had a penalty.
    3/8 corners and 20 booking points already.
    Best thing here would be to take the 3p half time cash out but I will risk it.
  • Options
    Day 14. 10 wins from 18 brings a minimal loss which was added to by a very underwhelming win by England. Balance. £1.57

Up to 42 points. Just going for 8 today (Saturday) with none planned for tomorrow.

May throw a couple of points freeroll games in, need to get into a few Manchester micro sats.
  • Options
    Day 15. 8 games, 7 cashes. Balance £2.83.

Couldn’t be bothered with any points games today.
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,785
    coo1-um said:

what a terrible attitude how do you expect to reach the moon with a mental game like that, haha
  • Options
    Spike4000Spike4000 Member Posts: 280
    in play france might score a shed full
  • Options
    edited November 2023

coo1-um said:

what a terrible attitude how do you expect to reach the moon with a mental game like that, haha
    I already have all the moon I need.

Just a bit of fun and to show others, it’s possible to tread water, than reach the moon and fall off reaching for the stars.

As Alan Hanson once said ‘you will never win anything with kids’ does that same apply to points freerolls.

Anyway change of plan, going to reach for the stars, with a solitary £2.20 DYM sometime then either a Monday start with 2x 28p buy-ins or a shot at the micro to quarter game.

• Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,785
    @coo1-um i was just having a wee joke ;) i have enjoyed this thread, for the reasons you just said!
  • Options
    There's a foolish but fun bet that I thought I'd mention as I have much sympathy for your micro grinding :)
    It's foolish because it's a 9 game acca where teams aren't really motivated- so some abberation from the norm is certain to ruin it.
    It's fun because there's 9 games over the day to cheer on and in isolation- they're pretty reasonable.

It's in the 'Euro 2024 Qualifiers Specials' that there's over 1.5 goals in each of the games @ 5.00
    I like it because 6 of the 9 games are extremely one-sided, so 2+ goals is likely.
    the remaining games are hungary vs montenegro, bosnia vs slovakia and scotland vs norway. All pretty even and all capable of scoring.

You've got til 2 for the first kickoffs, the actual odds are around 4.88.
    (so the 5 may change)
    Goodluck :)
  • Options
    also 1+ goals in both halves of each game @ 67 is possible...
  • Options

@coo1-um i was just having a wee joke ;) i have enjoyed this thread, for the reasons you just said!

The ha ha at the end gave that away. Thought it a little remiss of me not to comment though.

On a serious note this helps me focus as I put it all down on here. Plus it’s nice to look back on previous attempts especially the ones that are successfully completed.
    At least for this all I have to do is live another 35 days.

• Options
    DYM complete up to £4.63

So that means micro to qtr attempt 1 is incoming. Leaving 3 buy-ins and an additional 4 rakes for tomorrow. Oh and 37p change.

• Options
    Nice :)
    So far so good @ 68mins, 3 goals in each of the early games and hungary v montnegro was the toughest of the 9!
  • Options
    4 and 2 @55 mins for the 5pm kick offs :)
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,109
    poppy765 said:

There's a foolish but fun bet that I thought I'd mention as I have much sympathy for your micro grinding :)
    It's foolish because it's a 9 game acca where teams aren't really motivated- so some abberation from the norm is certain to ruin it.
    It's fun because there's 9 games over the day to cheer on and in isolation- they're pretty reasonable.

It's in the 'Euro 2024 Qualifiers Specials' that there's over 1.5 goals in each of the games @ 5.00
    I like it because 6 of the 9 games are extremely one-sided, so 2+ goals is likely.
    the remaining games are hungary vs montenegro, bosnia vs slovakia and scotland vs norway. All pretty even and all capable of scoring.

You've got til 2 for the first kickoffs, the actual odds are around 4.88.
    (so the 5 may change)
    Goodluck :)

Have backed this and been following the results all day, my first wish was for the 2 o'clock games to oblige, once they came in it was down to the 5 o'clocks, now all down to the five late games, thanks for highlighting this bet.
  • Options
    Glad people have had a bit of fun, norway v scot done after 12 mins,
    (another tricky one :)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268

This looks great fun, GL all who are on.
  • Options
    Spain - georgia in.
    @24mins other 3 games all 0-0

Seems like I scared off the competition for the micro to Qtr as I was the only one attempting to enter. Let’s give the PLO8 £1.10 another go.