You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Busto again, to The Final Reckoning. The final challenge.

Comments

• Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,785
    edited November 2023
    no looking so good for our bet, shoulda been on that pacheco felly....... ;(

think i will just stick to listening to the music lmao im pretty good at that ;P
  • Options
    How did u like my jinx

Ohh I am a bad man!

Haha
  • Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    Sky bet (+£8.63)
    £1 bet void despite getting 3 wrong

Balance £31.00
  • Options
    poppy765poppy765 Member Posts: 1,505
    Nice progress Coo1!
    Thanks for the football knowledge @green_beer :)
  • Options
    That Son bet was solid, if it wasn't for villa offside trap...
  • Options
    So lets have a recap of progress so far.

Balance £31.00
    made up of @coo1-um (+£14.75) @green_beer (+£16.25)

Plan now is to drop the £0.28 turbo, they along with the points freerolls are critical at getting off the mark (and will be re-visited at circa £8) lets have a closer look at the figures though.

226 of these played so far consisting of 132 wins and 94 losses giving at profit of £2.72, with a win rate of 58.41% and a ROI of 1.24%

over 15 DYMS were played on 3 separate days co-incidentally exactly half of the overall total.
    113 Games 60 wins, 53 losses. Win rate of 53.10 and ROI of-1.45 losing £1.64

Taking the other side less than 15 a day the results are.
    113 Games 72 wins 41 losses. Win rate of 63.72 and ROI of 3.86 winning £4.36

Nice round figure of £6.00 difference, shows its not really worth if for me to chase the weekly £2.30 token this way.

SPT Manchester
    4 micro to semi games Yielding 1 seat and a min cash, 3 all ins for £0. Total so far for this attempt is -£3.30. not planning on the all ins games, feel like unless there is less that 15 entrants my better chances exist elsewhere.

Overall other than the all ins and a solitary £0.55 nightly micro, profits in Freerolls, (as i would expect) DYMs, PLO8, Sats, Vegas (£0.15 on the daily free spin) and Sky Bet (although only thanks to @green_beer*). so running well

*last credit, I am taking it all from here on in.

• Options
    edited November 2023
    just keep;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYnFIRc0k6E

@coo1-um do you ever play the forum monday games? maybe be a good chance to hit a big buy in with the extra prizes for a top 3 finish.......be pretty special to win 1st place and then a possible cash in a 33£ tourney ;)
  • Options
    Have done. Does not really work for me at the moment. Although @MAXALLY does make a good job running it as did those before him.

I may pick up a few micro masters games this week, if the balance allows it. again @mumsie deserves a lot of credit for keeping this going just getting on with it for the community.

Shame there is no PLO8 league.

Might treat myself the the mini marksman tonight. Maybe a micro sat to the main semi and a Spt micro sat.
  • Options
  • Options
    Spike4000Spike4000 Member Posts: 280
    should be void sarabia not playing
  • Options
    Day 23.
    Free £1 build a bet returned again.

Rewards freeroll. (£0) 143/667 so many times in this challenge I have finished in the 139 - 160 range whilst pushing, when I could have folded all the way to a min cash. Thing is a min cash here is currently not top priority.

Micro to qtr sat. (-£3.30, though the used weekly token showed this as a £1 loss) 7/12 out with AK against 88. Standard. No time for marksman micro sat.

Quickly realised an early start put an end to a productive attempt at the mini marksman, dropped onto the 20:15 £1.10 PLO8 as I felt I have a little unfinished business there. Still failed to did the win. 2/32 (+£5.94)

Balance £35.94
  • Options
    Sky bet super week is in full swing here what we have on that over the next 2 days.
    Yesterday raffle. Run about as well in these as I do the sky poker ones.

3rd bottom, away to 3rd top Mansfield tonight.

Today offering a 50p build a bet. So invested that wisely for tomorrow nights game.

The £1 build a bet from Sunday has been returned twice so it’s third time lucky.
    Would like to see a Newcastle win but don’t think they will have enough.

Poker looks like, Rewards, micro Spt sat, and maybe 1 other depending on how those go, may even drop in on the 7@7.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    :D:D:D

It will take us a month to score 3 goals .....and a few Years before we're good enough to beat Leicester

......but GOOD LUCK anyway Col mate :)

WAWAW :p
  • Options
    I got Leeds in the sweepstake….im feeling good about that, so get ur money on Swansea or the draw and give me a wee chance :)
  • Options
    Day 24

Sky Bet
    Nothing. Tranmere led twice but could only draw.

Rewards freeroll 168/659. quite simply never got started
    18:30 1k Bounty Hunter (-£5.50) 68/174. no micro masters points here
    18:45 Gold rush late reg sat (-£1.60) 6/8. Pocket Kings no good for A9.
    19.00 7@7 (-£5.07) 23/92 1 bounty, but in essence simply awful play

19:15 SPT Micro to Qtr (-£3.30) 1/6. an early bad call was overcome with a little luck,
    seat into 20:25 SPT Quarter.from there things perished.

Balance £20.47
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Feels like u r gonna win a 2.20 deep stack today!

Break a leg!
  • Options
    Easy day today. Was just going to play the rewards game but….. @green_beer has better record on this thread so,

Break a leg!

Can’t remember the last time I played a deep stack, never mind won one. But may have to throw this in as well as I watch the owls try not to get mauled by the foxes. Like the lions did last time out at home.

Oh and £2 on this seemed sensible at the time of posting.

• Options
    If you fancy something a bit ambitious,
    BTTS in all of tonights champions league games is 66/1 on the specials :)
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,109
    coo1-um said:

Easy day today. Was just going to play the rewards game but….. @green_beer has better record on this thread so,

Break a leg!

Can’t remember the last time I played a deep stack, never mind won one. But may have to throw this in as well as I watch the owls try not to get mauled by the foxes. Like the lions did last time out at home.

Oh and £2 on this seemed sensible at the time of posting.

Done and dusted in 18 minutes :)
  • Options
    Couple more after the early success.