You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

had enough of sky poker

stuannestuanne Member Posts: 53
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
fed up with stupid calls winning at sky you call with n7.2. all in YOU WIN going to play on a site that gives you a chance. please note the same players keep winning!! are they great players or consisternly lucky or are they non existent??? wake up sky or you will only have your fictiscious players playing. no doubt your fictiscious players will be appalled at my coments and tell me to play elswhere .but they do not to bother i will will keep my acount open just to have a laugh at the responses to this (that if it is alowed!then i will be off elsewhere. 

Comments

• michael900michael900 Member Posts: 84
    edited August 2009

I hear you.

This site promotes bad poker like no other.

Virtually all sit n gos are dyms, 'scary' or turbos. The mtts ( deep stacks excluded ) are all have mega fast blind structures. The list goes on and on.

Its just a site for gamblers.

• mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited August 2009
    have you ever thought m8 that you cant play poker? just a question thats all m8
  • mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited August 2009
    In Response to had enough of sky poker:
    fed up with stupid calls winning at sky you call with n7.2. all in YOU WIN going to play on a site that gives you a chance. please note the same players keep winning!! are they great players or consisternly lucky or are they non existent??? wake up sky or you will only have your fictiscious players playing. no doubt your fictiscious players will be appalled at my coments and tell me to play elswhere .but they do not to bother i will will keep my acount open just to have a laugh at the responses to this (that if it is alowed!then i will be off elsewhere. 
    Posted by stuanne
    Hi
    It's a shame you feel that, but thats you choice. Hope you have more success on other sites.
    col
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited August 2009

Taxi to Area 51

edited August 2009
    hi col, where do these guys come from, i must hear post like these every other day, 1 thing tho they make me laff. 
  • DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: had enough of sky poker:
    hi col, where do these guys come from, i must hear post like these every other day, 1 thing tho they make me laff. 
    Posted by mickjenn1
    i find its usually the losing player that say its fixed e.t.c

"i went all in with 66 and got beat by a4!" whine,whine,whine....

fictitious player lol..........

dave
  • stuannestuanne Member Posts: 53
    edited August 2009
    you are all a load of idiots if you think you can make money playing on this 
    site keep watching who wins . is it you???
    edited August 2009
    you are all a load of idiots if you think you can make money playing on this  site keep watching who wins . is it you???
    Posted by stuanne
    Daveyzz does ok:)

Oh, and calling people idiots is not nice. We play for fun at the end of the day, well i do anyway. your clearly a little bitter stuanne i feel sorry for you.
    edited August 2009
    you are all a load of idiots if you think you can make money playing on this  site keep watching who wins . is it you???
    Posted by stuanne
    come on stu lets not call people names, if your are not winning m8 then obviously your not as good as you thought you was, just leave quietly pal
    edited August 2009
    change of subject hogg spurs 2 up lol, utd losing liverpool winning happy days lol 
    edited August 2009
    have you ever thought m8 that you cant play poker? just a question thats all m8
    Posted by mickjenn1
    you are right i cannot play poker against a computer and people who call all in with anything  ..am i talking to a person or a computer generated person????
  • beaujolaisbeaujolais Member Posts: 218
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: had enough of sky poker : you are right i cannot play poker against a computer and people who call all in with anything  ..am i talking to a person or a computer generated person????
    Posted by stuanne
    lol his generated  x
    edited August 2009
    I n Response to Re: had enough of sky poker:
    In Response to Re: had enough of sky poker : i find its usually the losing player that say its fixed e.t.c "i went all in with 66 and got beat by a4!" whine,whine,whine.... fictitious player lol.......... dave
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    the only loser is sky bet  Iplay for fun and accept that i will lose overall BUT GIVE US A CHANCE
    edited August 2009
    change of subject hogg spurs 2 up lol, utd losing liverpool winning happy days lol 
    Posted by mickjenn1
    yes hope we can hold on
    edited August 2009
    Taxi to Area 51
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    is it spurs you support? OH DEAR!!!!! come NORTH FOR FANTASTIC FOOTBALL!!"!"!!!
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: had enough of sky poker : you are right i cannot play poker against a computer and people who call all in with anything  ..am i talking to a person or a computer generated person????
    Posted by stuanne

when you signed up for an online poker acount did you think you would sit and have a cup of tea or share a crate of stella around the table
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: had enough of sky poker : lol his generated  x
    Posted by beaujolais
    if that pics of youi i give in you can have me my yaught my shares in severalo football clubs and you can beat every night or are you another conmputer generated person
  • JAMIEPJAMIEP Member Posts: 218
    edited August 2009
    Posted by stuanne
    You could be onto something there he can't be a person with that tan it must be a computer generated pic :-)
  • JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    edited August 2009

COME ON YOU SPURS!!! (please dont mess up 2nd half) 8- />
  • michael900michael900 Member Posts: 84
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: had enough of sky poker : come on stu lets not call people names, if your are not winning m8 then obviously your not as good as you thought you was, just leave quietly pal
    Posted by mickjenn1
    Sorry, but that really did make me laugh.