You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

had enough of sky poker

Comments

• JAMIEPJAMIEP Member Posts: 218
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: had enough of sky poker:
    In Response to Re: had enough of sky poker : if that pics of youi i give in you can have me my yaught my shares in severalo football clubs and you can beat every night or are you another conmputer generated person
    Posted by stuanne
    Beaujolais is a hairy truck driver mike said so.lol
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    SPurs 3-1 up

I dont get it, surely if Sky has such a bad standard of play the you stay and rinse it?!

• beaujolaisbeaujolais Member Posts: 218
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: had enough of sky poker : Beaujolais is a hairy truck driver mike said so.lol
    Posted by JAMIEP
    ahahah jamie thats it i dont love you anymore lol
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited August 2009
    COME ON YOU SPURS!!! (please dont mess up 2nd half) 8- />
    Posted by JingleMa
    lol just what i was thinking. im hoping those days are over and that Harry can give us a winning mentality! Hes doing pretty well so far
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited August 2009
    Withdraw ur money and jog on elsewhere. End of.
  • stuannestuanne Member Posts: 53
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: had enough of sky poker : when you signed up for an online poker acount did you think you would sit and have a cup of tea or share a crate of stella around the table
    Posted by mickjenn1
    I did expect a reply from mickjenn1 but are you a real person or a computer generated person?
  • mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited August 2009
    Withdraw ur money and jog on elsewhere. End of.
    Posted by phil12uk
    thats just it phil hes won nowt, only losing players like mr kendall said or playin out there bankroll winge and say its fixed
    edited August 2009
    Icomputer generatedn Response to Re: had enough of sky poker:
    In Response to Re: had enough of sky poker : Sorry, but that really did make me laugh.
    Posted by michael900
    computer generated response
  • JAMIEPJAMIEP Member Posts: 218
    edited August 2009
    I love the way we hijacked this thread even though its about spurs (spit) it drowns out the cry babies who can't handle losing.Bring on sunday hoggers 3 years 3 months since we last beat you **** bogey team we ARE DUE A WIN past spurs.
    edited August 2009
    SPurs 3-1 up I dont get it, surely if Sky has such a bad standard of play the you stay and rinse it?!
    Posted by Grimstar30
    all i want is afair game
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: had enough of sky poker : thats just it phil hes won nowt, only losing players like mr kendall said or playin out there bankroll winge and say its fixed
    Posted by mickjenn1
    Lol Welcome back mick, nice to see you again.

I am certainly not computer generated and do quite well on sky playing poker, I wait patiently till I know im ahead of these, players, and bang got their chips, Im always happy with a loose call, if I lose that 1 next 1 I wont.
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited August 2009
    I love the way we hijacked this thread even though its about spurs (spit) it drowns out the cry babies who can't handle losing.Bring on sunday hoggers 3 years 3 months since we last beat you **** bogey team we ARE DUE A WIN past spurs.
    Posted by JAMIEP
    Dream on Jamie, your the guys that cost us champs league remember, and we will never forgive you for that. So we win, end of! :)
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: had enough of sky poker : Sorry, but that really did make me laugh.
    Posted by michael900
    it only made you laugh because you are not real. if you are real i will give you my email address 
  • RESTORMELRESTORMEL Member Posts: 38
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: had enough of sky poker : all i want is afair game
    Posted by stuanne
    Stuanne,

If all the players that play these trash hands are such big winners on sky poker, why don't you jump on the bandwagon and play these cards yourself?  I'm sure you will clean up in no time! 

BTW, if you do decide to give this strategy a whirl, do please let me know which table you will be sat at so I can take my chances............ ;-)

All the best

Restormel

• beaujolaisbeaujolais Member Posts: 218
    edited August 2009
    yeah i dont think you lot are real lol xx
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: had enough of sky poker : it only made you laugh because you are not real. if you are real i will give you my email address 
    Posted by stuanne
    if you my e mail address ASK
  • DraigDraig Member Posts: 231
    edited August 2009
    Sick as it is had enough of it myself. I won't bore you with the details but the bad beats I have had over the last 2 weeks are sickening.
    edited August 2009
    I n Response to Re: had enough of sky poker:
    Posted by michael900
    have you beat the computer yet?
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: had enough of sky poker : if you my e mail address ASK
    Posted by stuanne
    Sorry stuanne, but giving out personal information in the form is unacceptable (Plesae see Acceptable behaviour on the SkyPoker Community)
    edited August 2009
    Ihavn Response to Re: had enough of sky poker:
    In Response to Re: had enough of sky poker : Stuanne, If all the players that play these trash hands are such big winners on sky poker, why don't you jump on the bandwagon and play these cards yourself?  I'm sure you will clean up in no time!  BTW, if you do decide to give this strategy a whirl, do please let me know which table you will be sat at so I can take my chances............ ;-) All the best Restormel
    Posted by RESTORMEL
    have you not got your m8s on the table ?? you are missing out