You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

had enough of sky poker

Comments

• phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited August 2009
    Mick u computer u..........wonder if you'll be at the next live event!
  • michael900michael900 Member Posts: 84
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: had enough of sky poker:
    In Response to Re: had enough of sky poker : it only made you laugh because you are not real. if you are real i will give you my email address 
    Posted by stuanne
    You need to catch up fella.

It was sarcasm.

Mickjenn was always abusing in the chatbox you see. Until he got his 3month ban that is.
  • stuannestuanne Member Posts: 53
    edited August 2009
    Withdraw ur money and jog on elsewhere. End of.
    Posted by phil12uk
    that is what i am doing but you cannot but laugh at the hands they are holdingCOME ON 6 9 will win
    edited August 2009
    Ihavn Response to Re: had enough of sky poker : have you not got your m8s on the table ?? you are missing out
    Posted by stuanne
    go to betfair PLEASE O JOY
  • mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: had enough of sky poker : go to betfair PLEASE O JOY
    Posted by stuanne
    stu how old are you m8? how much you lost? what sort of game was you in when you lost wiv rubbish cards, oh by the way am a mac book air
    edited August 2009
    Posted by stuanne
    thank you with your blessing you will be joing us
  • JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    edited August 2009
    we r top of the league

SAY WE R TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes we all know we wont stay there, but who cares???

TOP OF THE LEAGUE BABY!!! WOO!!!!!
  • mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited August 2009
    we r top of the league SAY WE R TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes we all know we wont stay there, but who cares??? TOP OF THE LEAGUE BABY!!! WOO!!!!!
    Posted by JingleMa
    hehe 2 good results jingle
  • mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited August 2009
    Posted by phil12uk
    only if he can find a really long extention lead lolo
    col
    edited August 2009
    Posted by phil12uk
    what live event?is this against the computer or the real
  • tallboytallboy Member Posts: 375
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: had enough of sky poker : only if he can find a really long extention lead lolo col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    Firstly may i offer you a tissue for your tears. Why are you moaning about how people are calling you with poor hands? You want them to call you with garbage dont you? When you go to Betfair i will Guarantee people will call you with the same sorts of hands. Accept it as difficult as it is for you to handle at the moment your luck will change. (My god im starting to sound like TK).
    I have to go now my programmer wants to install me with some new software!!
    edited August 2009
    Posted by stuanne
    when we all go to betfair who are you going to bet against?? never mind TK will tell you to go all in ((ho ho) and every will be hapin. lets see what happens if we go all
  • mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited August 2009
    Hi stuanne
    What was the purpose of this thread, as all you have done is go on about players being computers and not real.
    I can tell you that I've met Mick,Greg,Phil, and most of the other major players on this site and they are a great bunch of guys.
    Before you go on about me being computer generated, that is total twaddle sir.
    If you are going to go, then go quietly please, you've had your moan and that should be it as there is no point this thread continuing, note to moderators(this could get out of hand).

col
    P.S you will find,as i have that the other sites have just as many maniacs and horrendous outdraws, but you find this out for yourself.
  • MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: had enough of sky poker : only if he can find a really long extention lead lolo col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    Quality.

To be honest, I thought he might be solar powered.
    edited August 2009
    have you ever thought m8 that you cant play poker? just a question thats all m8
    Posted by mickjenn1
    i have told you i am the mug iplay for fun iaccept i lose over time nnbut for gods sake give me a chance or else me and all the other m ugs will give up.lots of are in this for fun
  • DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited August 2009
    Sick as it is had enough of it myself. I won't bore you with the details but the bad beats I have had over the last 2 weeks are sickening.
    Posted by Draig
    me too m8 not even worth saying what they are too many and down to last 94p lol
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited August 2009
    Actually before you leave go and have a read of my blogs and then come back to this section, go to page 2 and vote for it as the best.....go on, you know you want to! 
  • mike1975mike1975 Member Posts: 420
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: had enough of sky poker : i have told you i am the mug iplay for fun iaccept i lose over time nnbut for gods sake give me a chance or else me and all the other m ugs will give up.lots of are in this for fun
    Posted by stuanne
    if u just play for fun, what are u moaning about, u got to play poker...it's fun...problem solved..

btw Beau, i have often wondered if a couple of things about u are real.............. ;)
  • DarlomikeDarlomike Member Posts: 234
    edited August 2009
    Every site has bad beats etc, every site will have an idiot who calls an all in with utterly pointless cards and every site will have someone who thinks it is fixed.

you gotta look at why this person called, is he an idiot or was he given the odds to call and then you have to look at the luck side of it, any cards win a hand.

if you lose all the time then you blame the site, but you could or should blame your style of playing as most people can win something on any site even if you are terrible because luck is always around, going all in is sometimes a required action but only if you are trying to mostly win blinds or possibly make it look like a bluff so someone will call.

if all else fails, stop playing online poker and go play it on a real table unless you really need the excuse "omg this poker site is fixed and i never win" or maybe you just need to look at yourself and change how you play your games.
  • beaujolaisbeaujolais Member Posts: 218
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: had enough of sky poker : if u just play for fun, what are u moaning about, u got to play poker...it's fun...problem solved.. btw Beau, i have often wondered if a couple of things about u are real.............. ;)
    Posted by mike1975
                   ahahaha all real x