You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Join Team Ninja Plonkers

Comments

• Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Join Team Ninja Plonkers:
    Well done on your cash last night Dazler.  On a nice run mate, keep it up.  Must say the rail was fantastic.  I'm sure the banter must keep you going at the end of a tough game.  It really was great fun.
    Posted by Dagnamit
    Cheers Dagnamit always nice to have people from the forum railing and yes the banter makes it feel like a real exiting final table and makes it a lot more fun, thanks for being there m8 :)
  • Options
    swordsyboyswordsyboy Member Posts: 207
    edited May 2012
    Good day for me today. Entered a PL Omaha freeroll for the **** of it during the day with 400+ players in and managed to take it down for £25. Not a single top up or re-buy in there either so was well happy with that.

Carried on this evening in the 8:05pm bounty hunter which I also managed to take down from a 380 player field for £125.

Fingers crossed I can keep it going in the DTD this week as have flattered to deceive in that recently.

Go TNP! :-)
  • Options
    AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited May 2012
    Nice one Swordsyboy.

Good luck everybody who is playing the dtd.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    yes wd swordsyboy n1 m8 and gl tonight in the DTD also, im hopin ill do better than i have recently in them but had no sleep so hope im up for it :)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Lucky 7's winner tonight from 118 player field. £270 happily received after a particularly expensive weekend away at my matres wedding! lol
  • Options
    DagnamitDagnamit Member Posts: 299
    edited July 2012
    Lucky 7's winner tonight from 118 player field. £270 happily received after a particularly expensive weekend away at my matres wedding! lol
    Posted by swordsyboy
    Well done.  Nice to see this thread being used and for a great result as well. 
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    yes n1 swordsyboy weddings are expensive especialy over the bar counter lol. WD
  • Options
    tosca21tosca21 Member Posts: 52
    edited July 2012
    n Response to Join Team Ninja Plonkers:
    That's right folks, the plonkers are here and recruiting. Do you enjoy a good game of poker ? Do you always/occasionally play like a plonker ? Do you like ninjas ? Well if you answered yes to any of those questions you're just the person for us. Just stick your name down in here if you fancy joining... AcidMan27 (don't let that put you off) Ploppy 33 Darntootin TREMAYNE MOUSEY1974 nagrom Dazler oakley04 acerag83 Spikelad myrrdhin swordsyboy MeloPete ORANGESWAN mangan Dagnamit MYSHARKY You know it makes sense to join the best team. Added benefit of membership: play well get the plaudits, play badly claim you were playing in character! Simples Thanks bye. Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join
    Posted by AcidMan27
    how do you put your name down to join or u can do it for me tosca21
  • Options
    tosca21tosca21 Member Posts: 52
    edited July 2012
    tosca 21 wants to join your team how do i do it
  • Options
    MeloPeteMeloPete Member Posts: 188
    edited July 2012
    AcidMan 27 is TeamCaptain so hopefully he'll get in touch. In the meantime enter the 3 tourneys DTD tonight if possible. (Look under General poker chat / Monday forum DTD for details). Put down your name and team, (TNP) and hopefully see you on the tables tonight. gl 
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Cheers for the message MeloPete. Tried to reply but it won't let me login using Safari for some reason and Firefox still doesn't like the profile pages on here.

I'll add you to the team tosca21.

Good luck at the tables everybody.

I'm a little too busy on Mondays to join in with the DTD still but i'll logon later and rail.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Welcome to the team tosca gl all tonight :)
  • Options
    edited July 2012

Couldn't quite match my win in the Lucky Sevens event last week but still £157 cash for runners up greatfully banked!

Have made it to the final 7 in it now four times from 9 attempts. Must literally be my lucky event! :-)

• Options
    DagnamitDagnamit Member Posts: 299
    edited July 2012
    Couldn't quite match my win in the Lucky Sevens event last week but still £157 cash for runners up greatfully banked! Have made it to the final 7 in it now four times from 9 attempts. Must literally be my lucky event! :-)
    Posted by swordsyboy
    Well down swordsyboy.  This must be your game.  Lets see you going for your fifth final 7 and you TID again.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: Join Team Ninja Plonkers : Well down swordsyboy.  This must be your game.  Lets see you going for your fifth final 7 and you TID again.
    Posted by Dagnamit
    Just came 2nd in it again! The event really does like me! :-)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    ...and 6th in the mini open too so a decent nights work. My AQ got beat on the river by AJ which would have put me chip leader too. Instead I went out. Ouch!!
  • Options
    MeloPeteMeloPete Member Posts: 188
    edited July 2012
    Anyone seen the "Olympic thing" on the DTD facebookbook page :  http://www.facebook.com/groups/273678585982569/505216499495442/?notif_t=group_comment_reply

What are people's thoughts? 
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    blimmey swordsy boy it really is lucky 7s for you impressive stuff m8 wd
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Well done swordsyboy on the fine cashes.

As for the olympics event, I think it's quite a good idea.

Doubt i'll be able to play many if any at all but i'll be happy to sort out any details that's needed if you all fancy it.

• Options
    edited July 2012
    just so you know i shall be representing THE NINJA PLONKERS at the spt next month, is there any other tnp'ers going?