You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Join Team Ninja Plonkers

Comments

• Options
    AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited September 2012
    Sorry tosca, i'm a useless team captain at the minute.

I promise to keep on top of what's going on from now on, if I don't then feel free to pester me/give me a kick up the backside.

Thanks alot to Trev for explaining what to do.

Well done Dazler on winning the DTD too.
  • Options
    DagnamitDagnamit Member Posts: 299
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Join Team Ninja Plonkers:
    Welldone to Dazler for winning the DTD
    Posted by TREMAYNE
    A big +1.

Very well done Daz.
  • Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited September 2012
    ty guys I ninja chopped it to the end. I dont look in here much at the moment as not much happens and as a team were flagging so hopfully that will spur us on. Lets get pro active as a team and show the other rotten lot we are contenders :)

ACID MAN your the captain rile us up get a few more signed up and lets get this party started! make me proud to be a ninja! or i may start up my old team!!!!!!!!! it feels a bit dead at the moment, we need regualar updates.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    You're right Dazler and I apologise for that.

I'll be changing jobs soon which will free me up to start playing in the DTD again regularly. At the minute i'm a bit snowed under but it's still no excuse for not getting involved in things around here.

I'll rail the DTD from around 8.30ish so i'll find every TNP who is playing and put you off like I used to.

Good luck all who are playing.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    GL ALL PLONKERS IN THE DTD TONIGHT wonder if captain will show !!!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Unlucky on bubbling the FT Dazler but well played anyway. Ploppy is doing well so far in DTD2.

• Options
    edited September 2012
    Final table for Ploppy and Dagnamit in DTD2 and DTD3 respectively.

• Options
    edited September 2012
    cheers Acidman ill go rail on dtd 2
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Thanks for the rail Acidman and Dazler.  It's been awhile since i've final tabled a tourney.  I was fair enjoying myself till the KK hand.  Glad the plonkers are finally getting somewhere in the DTD.  Hope I'm able to return the favour guys, see you's next week.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    really well done tonight wd dagnamit, ploppy and treymayne and myself for all cashing vwp. We are a force to be reckoned with now :) and should bump us up the table even more. Top spot here we come :)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Yeah well played Dagnamit, Ploppy, Dazler and Tremayne on getting some cashes. Swordsyboy nearly made the cash too.

• Options
    edited September 2012
    Dazler currently leading the 4k bh.  1/30 with 9 heads.  The man is on fire.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    The following is copied from the DTD thread.  TNP has won a prize for coming fifth in the league.  Hitman needs a nomination from this team for the prize asap.  Could Acidman27 let him know who it will be.

FINAL TEAM DTD LEAGUE TABLE SEPTEMBER

Team           Runners   Wins TeamPts  LeaguePts
    Team 51              57        4          45        23
    HitSquad          112         1         50         21
    Diamond             44         1         34         17
    Knight Poker       40         3         22        15
    Ninja Plonkers    15         2         26        13
    DYM LegEnds     22         1         25         13
    Poker Titans       55         1         23          11
    BringIT                 3          -            -           0

CONGRATS TEAM51, UL HitSquad

Could i have Nominations from Team Captains from 51, THS, Diamond, TNP & TKP as you all have WON an entree for a Sky tournie, ALSO 51 Have an EXTRA PRIZE for winning SEPT!! Post here or pm me
    Peizes to be announced by SKY!
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited September 2012
    The following is copied from the DTD thread.  TNP has won a prize for coming fifth in the league.  Hitman needs a nomination from this team for the prize asap.  Could Acidman27 let him know who it will be. FINAL TEAM DTD LEAGUE TABLE SEPTEMBER Team           Runners   Wins TeamPts  LeaguePts Team 51              57        4          45        23 HitSquad          112         1         50         21 Diamond             44         1         34         17 Knight Poker       40         3         22        15 Ninja Plonkers    15         2         26        13 DYM LegEnds     22         1         25         13 Poker Titans       55         1         23          11 BringIT                 3          -            -           0 CONGRATS TEAM51 , UL HitSquad Could i have Nominations from Team Captains from 51, THS, Diamond, TNP & TKP as you all have WON an entree for a Sky tournie, ALSO 51 Have an EXTRA PRIZE for winning SEPT!! Post here or pm me Peizes to be announced by SKY!
    Posted by Dagnamit

TY!! Still need your nomination PLEASE!!??????
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Join Team Ninja Plonkers : TY!! Still need your nomination PLEASE!!??????
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    i know Acidman is busy with work at the moment hitman so not really sure when hes on. Maybe he will pop in on the weekend ill pm him and see if that gets a response.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Cheers for letting me know about this Dazler and Dagnamit.

I'll look through the results and pick a player now.

Sorry for the delay Hitman.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I've offered the prize to go to Dagnamit if that's ok. I've sent Hitman a pm regarding this.

My reason behind awarding it to Dagnamit was I wanted to award it to a player who had played at least three of the DTD mondays this month.

This left Tremayne and Dagnamit and seeing as Tremayne played in the freeroll last night I thought i'd award this prize to Dagnamit.

As for what is going on with me, well i've been strugglging to keep my business going for most of this year. This has meant me doing some stupidly long hours 7 days a week. 

I've now decided i'm going to take another job and keep my business going as a second income. This will be a huge weight off my shoulders and will free up more time on Mondays to get back to playing in the DTD again.

So if you can all bare with me for a few more weeks and once i'm sorted you will all have to put up with me being a pain again.

I'll also sort out some things for us as a team going into the new year.

How did you get on in the BH Dazler?
  • Options
    TREMAYNETREMAYNE Member Posts: 432
    edited September 2012
    I've offered the prize to go to Dagnamit if that's ok. I've sent Hitman a pm regarding this. My reason behind awarding it to Dagnamit was I wanted to award it to a player who had played at least three of the DTD mondays this month. This left Tremayne and Dagnamit and seeing as Tremayne played in the freeroll last night I thought i'd award this prize to Dagnamit.
    Posted by AcidMan27
    + 1
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Sorry to hear about your business Acidman, it must have been a **** of a time for you.  Don't worry about us we'll happily plod along till you've sorted everything out.

Thank you very much for putting me forward for the monthly prize, I was very touched by this gesture.

I would also like to say a very well done to nagrom who came 8th in the 25k roller last night.  He played an absolute blinder of a game.  I was fair excited just watching it.  Well done mate.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Let us know which tournament you get entered into and good luck in it.

Yeah Nagrom did well last night. Was unlucky to run his A/K into kings in the end.