You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Join Team Ninja Plonkers

Comments

• Options
    DagnamitDagnamit Member Posts: 299
    edited July 2012
    Hi guys.

Was looking at the olympic comp thread and thought it looked like fun.  Just thought I'd let you know I am available for the ladies events if no-one else wants to do them, seeing how i'm a lady.  Although i'm sure i'm not the only one.
  • Options
    MYSHARKYMYSHARKY Member Posts: 895
    edited July 2012
    just to say i can play in the oylmpic enevnts saturday sunday this week thursday friday saturday sunday next week and saturday sunday following week
  • Options
    SlykllistSlykllist Member Posts: 2,888
    edited July 2012
    I'm taking an executive decison as chair of the Olympic organising comittee.

I'm putting in Dagnamit for the ladies events

I'll also put in MYSHARKY for tomorrow 28th July and pencil him in for the other events, if Dazler or AcidMan come back with other info I'll change it.  Otherwise you're in for them :)

Oh and you're both definates for the Badminton mixed doubles unless I hear differently, good luck :)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    need 3 more to play tonight so come enjoy the fun

• Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: Join Team Ninja Plonkers:
    I'm taking an executive decison as chair of the Olympic organising comittee. I'm putting in Dagnamit for the ladies events I'll also put in MYSHARKY for tomorrow 28th July and pencil him in for the other events, if Dazler or AcidMan come back with other info I'll change it.  Otherwise you're in for them :) Oh and you're both definates for the Badminton mixed doubles unless I hear differently, good luck :)
    Posted by Slykllist
    im still up for playing in this if you need me, im back home now :)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    yes still needed plus 2 others
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Hey.... any more interested parties for the Olympics Competition?  Stick your name down on the thread for whatever events you fancy.

Dazler - You've still not entered anything yet, come on man sort it out!

What about Swordsboy, Darntootin, Acidman, Ploppy33, myrrdhin etc... all very welcome :)
  • Options
    DarntootinDarntootin Member Posts: 1,515
    edited August 2012
    Hello Plonkers!

The DTD is part of Slyk's Oylmpic thingy tonight but we don't have any entries.

I don't think I'll be able to play in it myself but if you are taking part in the DTD then stick your name down on the Olympic thread to compete for TNP.

I'll have a look about 7 to see if we have been able to muster a team and if we haven't then I'll ask Slyk to put in the 1st 3 Plonkers that registered on the DTD thread.
  • Options
    lisar83lisar83 Member Posts: 426
    edited August 2012
    Morning guys

There seems to be a problem with the Thews @10....it doesn't look like it's running tonight as it hasn't appeared in the lobby.  I've let Simon know and as soon as we come with an alternative tournament for tonights Olympics I'll let you all know.

Thanks

Lisa :)
  • Options
    lisar83lisar83 Member Posts: 426
    edited August 2012
    Spoke to someone on live chat and there is not going to be a Thews at 10 tonight........

I Spoke to Simon and he has suggested we change the event to the Lucky 7's at 8.45pm, the structure to this is closer to the structure of the Thews.  Simon has left it up to me but as this is his baby and he has put in so much hard work to get this going I'm going to go with his suggestion!

Is everyone ok with this?

Also, if there are any changes to team players can I be told by 8.30pm please? Thanks everyone :)

Lisa
  • Options
    DarntootinDarntootin Member Posts: 1,515
    edited August 2012
    FAO Swordsyboy - I put you down to be TNP's representative in last nights Olympic event and you are now the proud owner of a silver medal, wp :)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I see Ploppy33 is entered for tonights Orfordable, so I'll put them in as your Olympic representative too unless I hear anything different.
  • Options
    AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited August 2012
    Sorry folks, I forgot all about this Olympics competition.

• Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited September 2012
    im the only TNPer at the spt this weekend but ill do my best and represent us as best i can :)
  • Options
    tosca21tosca21 Member Posts: 51
    edited September 2012
    Played in the 3 league games last week and although went deep failed to cash.
    My question is how you register for the tourneyments under the ninja banner as there was no special place to do so.
    I noticed that some have their team name printed under their icon how do you do this.
    Need to know as if I was to cash how would they know I was a ninja

tosca21
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Join Team Ninja Plonkers:
    Played in the 3 league games last week and although went deep failed to cash. My question is how you register for the tourneyments under the ninja banner as there was no special place to do so. I noticed that some have their team name printed under their icon how do you do this. Need to know as if I was to cash how would they know I was a ninja tosca21
    Posted by tosca21
    Hi tosca.
    To qualify for the Team Points and added prizes etc this is what you should do................

Reg for all 3 tournies DTD1, DTD2, DTD3 then go to "General Poker Chat" section of the community. You should see a therad highlighted in red at the top called Monday Forum DTD  or something along thos line. Post your name in the "tosca - TNP" and you will be added to the list. (Its there every week.)

As far as the the name goes, here is what you do.....................

Go to - "My Account" then click on "My Details" Then change the "Town/City to "Team Ninja Plonkers" and the next time you log on and play on a table is should apear when someone scrolls over it.

Good Luck
    Pokertrev (Team Poker Titans Captain)
  • Options
    tosca21tosca21 Member Posts: 51
    edited September 2012
    Thanks trev
    had heard nothing from my team about this (what a load of plonkers)

n Response to Re: Join Team Ninja Plonkers:
    Played in the 3 league games last week and although went deep failed to cash. My question is how you register for the tourneyments under the ninja banner as there was no special place to do so. I noticed that some have their team name printed under their icon how do you do this. Need to know as if I was to cash how would they know I was a ninja tosca21
    Posted by tosca21
  • Options
    TREMAYNETREMAYNE Member Posts: 432
    edited September 2012
    Welldone to Dazler for winning the DTD