You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

"Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread

Comments

• POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread. i need to be rercruited into a team fast please. My game is average to bad. But I play a lot and make a few C4P. LOVE FUN MMMMM
    Posted by three33320
    Hi three33320

Climb on board TPT (Team Poker Titans)

Let me know or post on TPT Thread in Team talk - gl
  • ALANSK100ALANSK100 Member Posts: 234
    edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
      Hi Dave Great idea we had quite a few New Players in last nights Forum DTD  BTW Shouldn't TKP be above Team51
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    i would like to join one of your teams how does it work plz
  • tygertyger Member Posts: 14
    edited July 2012
    Hi Team 51, Can I join you please?
    Macapa recommended you lot.

Tyger
  • AJaX99AJaX99 Member Posts: 12
    edited July 2012
    I quite fancy being in a team.  Been playing a while now but not that long on sky as Ajax99.

Came 1st in the £1K Jubilee heads up shuffle

Came 1st in the £1500 Bounty Hunter tonight.

Happy to join anyone and be part of the community :)
  • poshcoleposhcole Member Posts: 246
    edited July 2012
    Hi all just like to thank everyone for their support monday night. For those that dont know i won the 7.15 ds, if any team requires a new member please let me know on here thanks Steve (poshcole)
  • HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited July 2012
    Hi all just like to thank everyone for their support monday night. For those that dont know i won the 7.15 ds, if any team requires a new member please let me know on here thanks Steve (poshcole)
    Posted by poshcole

Steve!! You are very welcome to join us in The Hitsquad mate!!

After we spoke briefly on Monday, feel you would fit in just nice!!

VWP monday Sir!!

Have sent friend request!!

Dave Hitman Harvey

|HitSquad Founder & Captain
    edited July 2012
    Thanks Dave be glad to join the hitsquad,hope my good form of the last 6 months continues
    edited July 2012
    Thanks Dave be glad to join the hitsquad,hope my good form of the last 6 months continues
    Posted by poshcole
    Great news!!

Hope You can play DTD for us on Monday, just sign in on thread putting THS or HitSquad behind your name!!

Also our THS Donk-A-Fun is tonight Sunday, 7.15, see details on our HitSquad Hotnews thread!!

There is also a Weds holdem Donk a fun starting every weds in August

if you are on FB pleases friend req me, link on OP of Hotnews, & I can add you to our group!!

GL Mate & Enjoy!!

edited July 2012
    ps.

Sorry I have not responded to others on this thread, but after reaching 100 members ish, we had several issues with newer members appling,  then showing poor table etiquette & manners in forum, so after 3/4 ejections, OUR policy is We are closed,  apart from special invites or players/forumites that we know & trust really well!!

I started this Squad with just 4 other players over 2 years ago for Fun, not to be a creche for poker brats or a forum for moaners!! So my time will not be wasted again keeping harmony & fun in Our Squad!!

Not pointed at any who post on this thread of course, just an explanation of why you may not have had reply, I wish you ALL well, as there are many other teams available!! 

The Hitman
    edited July 2012
    Thanks hitman will be playing the dtd on monday, i am on fb and will friend req later (steve)
  • memfnomemfno Member Posts: 461
    edited July 2012
    Anyone recruiting? regular player, regular contributor and regularly defeated unfortunately! Still someone must need a big loose fish to make up the numbers??? pleeeaaassseeeeeeee!!
  • archdiggerarchdigger Member Posts: 145
    edited August 2012
    Ok folks, got a bit more time, so if anyone needs a new team member pick me! {please}. been playing a couple of years, and have won 1 or 2 small tournie's, and also play a bit of omaha [i know], been working a lot lately, but got a bit time off { had enough of diggin in iron age and roman ditches lol} so can commit a bit more time. dunno how things work but am willin to give it a go. Thanks.
  • NATH82314NATH82314 Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2012
    Enjoyed tonights DTD will be back again, joining a team would be great, best regards
  • FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited August 2012

Memfno, Archdigger and Nath, would you be interested in joining Team Poker Titans? I know I have played at least 2 of you . Memfno I don't know ,Archdigger I think you would be a great addition to our team you seem very consistant in the deepies and Nath you have a er unique range lol.Just post on TPT team thread and our captain (pokertrev) will do the necessary. Thanks Dale (FlyingDagg)

edited August 2012
    Memfno, Archdigger and Nath.....

TPT Are A Great Team, but as an alternative, and as You three last posters have posted so eloquently, we do make spaces for players who play DTD & show the correct table manners & discipline, which after a bit of research you all clearly have!!

If interested please pm me or post on our Hitsquad Hotnews, it don't actually matter what standard or level you play, As I am THE WORST Player on the site!! So you already ahead of me, like Hitwife who has only played 4 times & has a +ROI , & Hitpup who has never played & still has a better ROI than me!!

GL & Enjoy!!!

Dave Hitman Harvey, Hitsquad founder & Capo
    edited August 2012
    All Prospective Members of ANY Team...welcome to play in this tonight!!

HitSquad 'Try Before you Buy OFFER' pmsl!!

The Weds. THS Holdem Donk-a-Fun XXXI is in lobby!!
    All our Forum & DTD Friends welcome!!
    Tonight, 22-8-12, 7.15pm, £5, pw 'truehitters'  GL ALL!!
  • FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited August 2012
    How desperate is Hitman? Try before you buy lol. Whenever you see that offer in an Ad you know it's rubbish. Nath we would like to have you in TPT along with Archdigger who has already made the right choice! He can now add the letters TPT to his name. Up yours Hitman lol
    edited August 2012
    How desperate is Hitman? Try before you buy lol. Whenever you see that offer in an Ad you know it's rubbish. Nath we would like to have you in TPT along with Archdigger who has already made the right choice! He can now add the letters TPT to his name. Up yours Hitman lol
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    ..and I was being so polite too!! GL in your New Team Archdigger!!

not desperate, WE ARE Actually CLOSED NOW!! Just felt these three polite requests deserved an alternative response.....  
    .... from The Most successful DTD Team THIS YEAR & IN HISTORY!! LOL!!

I wish them well whatever they decide!!

We Also DEFO Spend THE MOST AT THE SPT's Bars!!!
    edited August 2012
    ............. O Yer!!!

ps.......

RESULTS FROM START OF DTD TEAM LEAGUE!!!

Champions            Runners-up
    May '11  Team Knightplop Team HitSquad
    June '11 Team PokerTrev  Team HitSquad
    July '11  Team 51             Team PokerTrev
    Aug.'11  Team PokerTrev  Team 51
    Sept.'11 Team 51
                               Team HitSquad
    Oct. '11  Team HitSquad   Team 51
    Nov.'11  Team PokerTrev 
    Team Hitsquad
    Dec.'11  Team HitSquad   
    Team PokerTrev
    Jan.'12   Team PokerTrev  Team 51
    Feb.'12   DYM LegEnds      Team Hitsquad   

March 12 Team HitSquad     Team Pokertrev
    April 12   Team Hitsquad    Team PokerTrev
    May 12   Team PokerTitans Team HitSquad
    June 12 Team HitSquad   Team PokerTitans
    July 12    Team 51            Team HitSquad

& Already with One Week to go....
    Aug 12  Team HitSquad          ???????????
    edited August 2012
    NATH82314 has asked & been accepted as newest member of The HitSquad!!

Welcome Sir & Enjoy!!