You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

"Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread

Comments

• minxymoominxymoo Member Posts: 201
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : little tip for you....... click subscribe button at the top of the thread :)
    Posted by Slykllist
    Well there u go - learn something new everyday !! ;) x
  • j3onoj3ono Member Posts: 2,073
    edited October 2012
    In Response to "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    * Are you new to the Sky Poker Community? * Want in on the some of the team-based fun? * Fear not, just stand here and scream "Pick me, pick me!" Post your details on here (poker skills, favourite tipple, whether you think tin hats look good, etc) and let the teams fight it out for you on our official (and oh-so-officially named) thread, 'Pick me! Pick me!' There's a whole wave of teams out there at the moment, and there seem to be even more popping up every week. In no particular order, you could try and woo the members of these teams.... although one of them make you wear bright orange at Sky Poker Tour events. It's a very loud orange too. I'm just saying, okay? Team 51 (T51) Team Knight Poker  (TKP) Team Hit Squad (THS) Team Poker Titans (TPT) Team Ninja Plonkers (TNP) Team DYM Legends (DYM) Team Diamond (TDP) There is, of course, one more team. However this one is by qualification only - Team Sky Poker . You can find out how you could become a member of Sky Poker's official team of players and bag yourself a now-infamous blue TSP hoodie right here. Enjoy folks!
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    Just seen this can you change dyms to Dragons Thanks Dave
  • WHITEADDERWHITEADDER Member Posts: 26
    edited October 2012
    I Have Just Noticed This Thread As I Have Been Playing On The Site Vertually Since It Begain And Have Wondered About The Teams And How You Can Earn Entry Into One.

I Have Had My Fair Share Of Wins And Also Loses On The Site But I Dont Play Anywhere Else As This Is The Best Online Poker Site To Play.

I Am Trying To Use The Forum And Community More And I Feel If I Was Part Of A Team That I Would Be More Involved With Making Friends And Improving My Game :)

Please PICK ME!

ADDER

xXx
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    I Have Just Noticed This Thread As I Have Been Playing On The Site Vertually Since It Begain And Have Wondered About The Teams And How You Can Earn Entry Into One. I Have Had My Fair Share Of Wins And Also Loses On The Site But I Dont Play Anywhere Else As This Is The Best Online Poker Site To Play. I Am Trying To Use The Forum And Community More And I Feel If I Was Part Of A Team That I Would Be More Involved With Making Friends And Improving My Game :) Please PICK ME! ADDER xXx
    Posted by WHITEADDER
    Hey .... TEAMDIAMOND are always looking to recruit :) will inbox u ..x
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : Hey .... TEAMDIAMOND are always looking to recruit :) will inbox u ..x
    Posted by minxymoo
    Ok Fantastic :)

ADDER

xXx
  • scouse_redscouse_red Member Posts: 5,968
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : Hey .... TEAMDIAMOND are always looking to recruit :) will inbox u ..x
    Posted by minxymoo
    oooh the subscribe button worked then minxy lol ;) x
  • POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : oooh the subscribe button worked then minxy lol ;) x
    Posted by scouse_red
    Yeh - beat me to it the little minx :)
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : Yeh - beat me to it the little minx :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiii ;) x
    edited October 2012
    Wahooooooo Team Diamond!!
  • bckneilbckneil Member Posts: 67
    edited October 2012
    hey guys just noticed this thread also, if anyone taking on new members i am available, free to good home
    edited October 2012
    hey guys just noticed this thread also, if anyone taking on new members i am available, free to good home
    Posted by bckneil
    Hey there :)!Team diamond are alwys recruiting ... Email me on mandyminxymoo@hotmail.co.uk for full details !!x
  • bckneilbckneil Member Posts: 67
    edited October 2012
    i am heading out just now will email later on mandy, will be on the tables later on cheers
  • warticwartic Member Posts: 403
    edited October 2012
    I am unloved
  • HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited October 2012
    I am unloved
    Posted by wartic
    Hi Mate, I Normally have a look a peoples posts prior to contacting, so I have a rough character guide, in your case its locked so i have sent u friend request, so dont feel unloved!!

Maybe we can exchange a couple of messages see if we match!! have a look at out HitSquad Hotnews in team talk!!

My Team is the Hitsquad, we are sort of closed, but now & again i get a good feeling about a person!!
    maybe it works, maybe you choose another team, either way GL mate, pm me!!

Dave Hitman Harvey

HitSquad Founder & Captain
  • davie-sdavie-s Member Posts: 6
    edited November 2012
    LOL  NICE ONE DAVE!! All are welcome in the HitSquad, Young, Old, Shark, Donk, lol!! We Just wanna have FUN!! Read Hitsquad Hotnews, to see how this WHOLE thing developed!!....[ & 'Hitsquad goin to cardiff' LOL], you are allowed to skip a few bits !!!!......lol    ps WE HAVE GOT!!!!!!..............Team Glama Anna [Fowles] & Team Vegas Chic [kidgirlgy]   If ya want in here is our form.... HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!! 1,  Name.david.s.............. 2,  SEX M/F..m.............[optional] 3,  SANE/INSANEunsure.......... 4,  Football Team.rangers....... 5,  Fav Drink, alcohol[or not]..... 6,  Special Powers...distroy tpt.      [like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad] 7,   If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would        you rather be?..... 8,   What odds do you think u will be to win the nottingham DTD SPT       [240ish runners]?.240/1... 9,   Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long       day/nite drinking & pokering?.....
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread :
    Posted by davie-s
    Welcome to The Hitsquad davie-s!!!!

Enjoy Comrade!!!! I have freind requsted you!!

why not try this tonight....

"Hitsquad THS PLO Hilo Donk-A-Fun is in lobby.....
    Tonight Sunday 7,15pm £3.30, password 'truehitters' !! GL
    All our Forum & DTD freinds WELCOME!!
    The Hitman"

Would be great if you could play Forum DTD for us Monday, New Novenber League starts, individual & team!!

GLGL

• RLT16RLT16 Member Posts: 1,433
    edited November 2012

Hi everyone, i dont know if any teams are still recruiting but if so i would be interested in joining any team. havent read the whole thread so im not entirely sure of all the information you need so i'll give you what information i feel may be relavant and abit extra and then if you have any questions get back to me :D.

I'll start with information about me and then move on to my poker info.

Firstly my name is Robert because of some silly family tradition, but i go by Lee which is my middle name, im 25 years old i have 2 children (kaitlyn and cameron) , i work as a manager at McDonalds. I support Newcastle united, and i suppose the most interesting thing about me is that i play australian rules football for both England and Great Britian aswell as my local club, playing in three european cups and one world cup. (brag over) I'm very easy to get along with and look forward to getting to know new people.

As for my poker skills im quite open about the fact that i am fairly new to the game only trying to take it seriously in the last 3/4 months or so but i feel my game has improved massively in this time and will continue to do so. I dont have a massive bankroll at the moment i am putting £25 a week towards poker while i learn. i mainly play DYM's at the moment and do well at the 60p £1.15 and £2.25 levels when i play them. the profit i make from these DYM's is generally lost playing in MTT's but recently my results have started improving in those and im hoping to be a player that gets beats the bubble fairly consistently quite soon. I'm happy to play in team events and im looking to playing some of the live SPT events next year!

so if you have a spot for me or want to know any more get in touch either on here or in a private message.

see you at the tables!

• FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited November 2012

RLT16 like your post! Most just put "can I join a team!" Would you be interested in joint Team Poker Titans? We play the team event DTD but that is not compulsory but if you come to TPT we can help you develope  and improve your game both in DYM's and in MTT play. And you will have great fun too (guaranteed or your money back)
     Have a look at out team thread HERE. If your interested post on that thread.

Cheers FD (TPT vice captain)

• RLT16RLT16 Member Posts: 1,433
    edited November 2012

Hi dagger thanks for the invite, I'd like to join the team please :D

edited November 2012
    RLT16 like your post! Most just put "can I join a team!" Would you be interested in joint Team Poker Titans? We play the team event DTD but that is not compulsory but if you come to TPT we can help you develope  and improve your game both in DYM's and in MTT play. And you will have great fun too (guaranteed or your money back)  Have a look at out team thread HERE . If your interested post on that thread. Cheers FD (TPT vice captain)
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    +1 Daggs!!

Very Nice post Robert, gutted I never saw first!!

GL in your new Team & Enjoy!!

Dave 'Hitman' Harvey,
    HitSquad Founder & Capo