You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

"Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread

Comments

• Options
    gamble0377gamble0377 Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2012
    Pick me! Pick me!
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    Pick me! Pick me!
    Posted by gamble0377
    Hi Gamble.
    TPT (Team Poker Titans) Have a space if your interested.

Please take a look at out thread - HERE

We also have our own website & Forum. 
  • Options
    mezzzzzamezzzzza Member Posts: 44
    edited December 2012
    hey sky poker teams i am looking for a team that i can have a laugh with and help improve my own game and just general poker and everyday banter! i play alot of poker and would consider myself a fairly switched on player always reading up and looking to improve my game especially my online game at the mo it doesnt seem up to par with how i play live which is normally pretty good so if any of you have a space would like to join up with a team cheers:-)
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Member Posts: 201
    edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    hey sky poker teams i am looking for a team that i can have a laugh with and help improve my own game and just general poker and everyday banter! i play alot of poker and would consider myself a fairly switched on player always reading up and looking to improve my game especially my online game at the mo it doesnt seem up to par with how i play live which is normally pretty good so if any of you have a space would like to join up with a team cheers:-)
    Posted by mezzzzza
    Hey Mezzzzza :) 

Team Diamond would welcome you .. We are the newest team at the mo but have already made an impact .. We love the sky community and are very social with the game our fb forum regularly has poker hands relayed for other opinions and comments ;) let me know if u would like more info xx
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : Hey Mezzzzza :)  Team Diamond would welcome you .. We are the newest team at the mo but have already made an impact .. We love the sky community and are very social with the game our fb forum regularly has poker hands relayed for other opinions and comments ;) let me know if u would like more info xx
    Posted by minxymoo
    hey minxymoo yes i am very interested in joining especially a newly formed.team would be nice to help stamp a big diamond all over the sky poker world lol;) more info would be lovelya!
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : hey minxymoo yes i am very interested in joining especially a newly formed.team would be nice to help stamp a big diamond all over the sky poker world lol;) more info would be lovelya!
    Posted by mezzzzza
    Brill love that talk lol :) add me on here and we'll talk more 
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : Brill love that talk lol :) add me on here and we'll talk more 
    Posted by minxymoo
    Contact details are on my profile .. Email me tomorrow so we can chat more :) 
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    will do speak soon 
  • Options
    VALU3CL0WNVALU3CL0WN Member Posts: 10
    edited December 2012

Hey guys,
    How we all doing?

Really really new member of Sky Poker, and really wanting to become involved in the social aspect of it in the community also.Came across this thread.
    Do you have to have been on SP a certain amount of time to become involved in this? As although im pretty competent im always wanting to learn and improve. Constantly trying to anyway.

Cheers.

• Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited December 2012
    Hey guys, How we all doing? Really really new member of Sky Poker, and really wanting to become involved in the social aspect of it in the community also.Came across this thread. Do you have to have been on SP a certain amount of time to become involved in this? As although im pretty competent im always wanting to learn and improve. Constantly trying to anyway. Cheers.
    Posted by VALU3CL0WN
    Hi Mate!!

No, most Teams still open, and do take on forum members new & Old!!

Have a Look at the Team Talk section!!

Particulary HitSquad HotNews, which is the Forum thread for My Team HitSquad

As you asked so politley, I can offer you a spot, we have about 125 Members, 100+ on our FB page, several from Leeds, Yorkshire Area!!

I have sent you Friend request, have a look at threads & let me Know!!

Dave Hitman Harvey

HitSquad Founder & Capo
  • Options
    VALU3CL0WNVALU3CL0WN Member Posts: 10
    edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : Hi Mate!! No, most Teams still open, and do take on forum members new & Old!! Have a Look at the Team Talk section!! Particulary HitSquad HotNews, which is the Forum thread for My Team HitSquad As you asked so politley, I can offer you a spot, we have about 125 Members, 100+ on our FB page, several from Leeds, Yorkshire Area!! I have sent you Friend request, have a look at threads & let me Know!! Dave Hitman Harvey HitSquad Founder & Capo
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Excellent that's great HITMAN_RV. Thank you.
    Ill have a look asap.

Speak Soon
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : Excellent that's great HITMAN_RV. Thank you. Ill have a look asap. Speak Soon
    Posted by VALU3CL0WN
    YW Sir!!
  • Options
    nickkaynickkay Member Posts: 169
    edited December 2012
    Evening.

Started playing poker a few years back and was unbelievably bad. Spent a lot of time learning the game and have now turned the corner, even winning the mini deep stack a few weeks back.

Did play on a few sites but looking to concentrate on just Sky now as the community has a great feel to it, plenty of banter without malicious comments and everyone seems keen to help when people want it. Looking forward to coming to some of the live events next year, but not on my billy lonesome.

In short, I need a team. As a stand up comedian I can bring laughs, heavy drinking and more importantly deep runs in tournaments to help with team bragging rights.

I'll also throw in a six year old Jack Russell that I hate.*

*The dog is next doors. If the Police come asking questions, you don't know me,k?
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Evening. Started playing poker a few years back and was unbelievably bad. Spent a lot of time learning the game and have now turned the corner, even winning the mini deep stack a few weeks back. Did play on a few sites but looking to concentrate on just Sky now as the community has a great feel to it, plenty of banter without malicious comments and everyone seems keen to help when people want it. Looking forward to coming to some of the live events next year, but not on my billy lonesome. In short, I need a team. As a stand up comedian I can bring laughs, heavy drinking and more importantly deep runs in tournaments to help with team bragging rights. I'll also throw in a six year old Jack Russell that I hate.* *The dog is next doors. If the Police come asking questions, you don't know me,k?
    Posted by nickkay
    Nice post nickkay
    As a stand up comedian I presume you are not related to "Peter Kay" lol?

Team Poker Titans "TPT" are looking for regular players who can play most Monday nights in the Forum DTD Tournies if your interested?

Just let us know.

Pokertrev (Team Poker Titans Captain)
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Evening. Started playing poker a few years back and was unbelievably bad. Spent a lot of time learning the game and have now turned the corner, even winning the mini deep stack a few weeks back. Did play on a few sites but looking to concentrate on just Sky now as the community has a great feel to it, plenty of banter without malicious comments and everyone seems keen to help when people want it. Looking forward to coming to some of the live events next year, but not on my billy lonesome. In short, I need a team. As a stand up comedian I can bring laughs, heavy drinking and more importantly deep runs in tournaments to help with team bragging rights. I'll also throw in a six year old Jack Russell that I hate.* *The dog is next doors. If the Police come asking questions, you don't know me,k?
    Posted by nickkay
    I'd like to throw  'The Hitsquad Tommy Cooper Hat' into the ring for consideration too mate!!

there are alot of Comedians about, pmsl!!

But My HitSquad would make room for a Real One!!

Have a look at our thread HitSquad Hotnews, & let me Know....Have sent you friend request anyway!!

PS GL, am sure we will get on great wahtever your choice!

Dave Hitman Harvey

HitSquad Founder & Capo!!
  • Options
    MrRichPotMrRichPot Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : I'd like to throw  'The Hitsquad Tommy Cooper Hat' into the ring for consideration too mate!! there are alot of Comedians about, pmsl!! But My HitSquad would make room for a Real One!! Have a look at our thread HitSquad Hotnews, & let me Know....Have sent you friend request anyway!! PS GL, am sure we will get on great wahtever your choice! Dave Hitman Harvey HitSquad Founder & Capo!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

Dave,

Ive been thinking about joining a team and have had a look at your threads and i'm interested in joining the Hitsquad. I play on a couple of sites and have only played on here when ummm "Merry" but I have read the forum and it seems like you guys are a decent bunch of players who also enjoy a good laugh.

If you have any vacencies then I would be up for it joining

Richard Potter
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : Dave, Ive been thinking about joining a team and have had a look at your threads and i'm interested in joining the Hitsquad. I play on a couple of sites and have only played on here when ummm "Merry" but I have read the forum and it seems like you guys are a decent bunch of players who also enjoy a good laugh. If you have any vacencies then I would be up for it joining Richard Potter
    Posted by MrRichPot
    Richard Potter,

WELCOME COMRADE!!!

I would be Glad to have You Join The Hitsquad!!!  [ Your Name does ring a bell, football?, pubs?, poker?, we met before??]

.....just remembered a Rich Potter from horse-racing in 80's90's, bookie stalls? & Danes? long shot!!

have pm'ed you!!
  • Options
    tomred64tomred64 Member Posts: 277
    edited December 2012
    HEY TEAMS. I WOULD ENJOY A PLACE ON ONE OF THE TEAMS OUT THERE RIGHT NOW, WAS IN TEAM 51 A WHILE BACK BUT WAS UNABLE TO PUT MUCH INTO IT AT THE TIME BUT NOW I HAVE FREED UP SOME MORE TIME.. GIVE ME A SHOUT.

CHEERS AND GOOD LUCK ON THE TABLES.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    HEY TEAMS. I WOULD ENJOY A PLACE ON ONE OF THE TEAMS OUT THERE RIGHT NOW, WAS IN TEAM 51 A WHILE BACK BUT WAS UNABLE TO PUT MUCH INTO IT AT THE TIME BUT NOW I HAVE FREED UP SOME MORE TIME.. GIVE ME A SHOUT. CHEERS AND GOOD LUCK ON THE TABLES.
    Posted by tomred64
    Hi Tomred.
    I know you have been a regular on sky poker for quite a while, so I think it only "Fare" that we offer you a "Seat" in the "Taxi" of Team Poker Titans.

We will "Drive" your enjoyment of poker to a new "Destination" and you never know, you could take a "Trip" in the "Fast Lane" of fun.

Every Month we also have a "Private Hire" Tourney for all TPT Players.

Please let me know if you would like to "confirm your booking" :)

Regards
    Pokertrev (TPT Team Captain)
  • Options
    tomred64tomred64 Member Posts: 277
    edited December 2012
    POKERTREV

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO TAKE THE FARE FROM TPT AND HOPEFULLY I CAN DROP OFF AT THE NO 1 DESTINATION FOR ALL AT TPT.

THIS TAXI IS HIRED.

DERMOT (TAXI)